Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JulesC

VIP Member
I saw someone say today that the young girl Evie Lisa speaks to on there tells everyone she’s 19 but she’s actually 15 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 5

brunettexxxbabe

Chatty Member
Gosh this is very sad to watch.

When she’s sober, she comes across very pleasant. However, when she starts drinking, she really turns. I remember her a week back, completely out of it, Abba on loop, putting her middle fingers up to the screen and saying nothing. This was despite all the comments being lovely towards her.
Seems like she has an issue with alcohol tbh. Pissed all day, every day.

brunettexxxbabe

Chatty Member
That Ciro - Lisa’s step son -is the biggest wasteman going! Doesn’t seem to work just smokes weed all day: as he admitted. Also has the weirdest nose!

rattler89

Chatty Member
Well EQ called her a selfish alcoholic cunt with big ears so yeah pretty sure they’ve fallen out 😬
Bloody eck, must of missed that! EQ goes through friends so quickly it's unreal. Lisa put up with her constant mood swings and was loyal to her

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
I saw someone say today that the young girl Evie Lisa speaks to on there tells everyone she’s 19 but she’s actually 15 😳
I always see people put that in the comments on her live, I wouldn't be surprised, she does look very young

• Wow

rattler89

Chatty Member
EQ got dumped that’s why , ricksta taking another woman out on a date
I did see ricksta put a very jealous comment on her live, that he'd pay for Brett's ticket to go Amsterdam with EQ. She quickly deleted and possibly muted. She's now going on like they are all good.

Lisa just kept saying "there's nothing you can do" over and over and over..... most bizarre behaviour. They had teenage girls with them, thought they were her daughters?

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
The more i watch her the more i dislike her, she's constantly poking her tongue out and ugly teeth horrible.
She's just another Drunk.

Reactions: 4

brunettexxxbabe

Chatty Member
Lisa is a hater! Tried giving her a compliment as I was feeling drunk but ignored it. In reality shes a basic alcoholic bitch with crows lines for days.

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
The only reason she was crying was coz of harwood but for some reason she's too scared to admit!

Imagine being stuck with someone SO negative telling you what to do, when to do it, who to do it with.... nah fuck off, Lisa though sometimes unbearable has had her holiday ruined by that absolute waste of oxygen and the constant bullying, sly remarks, toxic atmosphere etc got to her last night!
I wondered if she might also be upset about Vinnie. Sounds like they might be having some problems.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
according to companies house

Italian Lisa Saccone

Is actually...

British Lisa Jackson (age 36 btw for those asking)

I'm screaming
Thats odd because I had a major stalk of her on insta (it’s pretty depressing how far downhill she has gone in the space of just a few years) and she defo must have italian family as there were videos of her in italy on lots of different occasions with her family and they were all speaking italian, and she put photos of her and her family in italy when she was a kid too

In regards to her teeth, they’re absolutely shocking tbh I was really looking at them last night and I don’t understand how someones teeth could become like that

Feska

VIP Member
What a fun holiday both sat on live next to each other
Soooo boooring. They literally don’t know how to live an authentic life. Very sad state of affairs when you can’t switch off from the parallel universe that is TikTok. Begging for gifts.