Lisa’s Lust List #9 Perfume is piss, glued to Chris, grab this discount in case you miss!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody reading here or posting should really not be still following her as listening to her posts is not good for your mental health and wellbeing and you obviously have issues with Lisa's dodgy behaviour. I found that I was much calmer after I stopped following her. You can look back at all of her daily posts and even better you don't have to listen to her videos if you don't want to. For anyone here who has been using her codes or swiping up and judging by what she shares a lot must be in debt by now as you have been using credit cards to buy things she has been pushing that you couldn't afford nor needed. Lisa, you don't even wear all the midi dresses, denim jackets, striped shirts and flatform runners you push.

If you have been feeling silly because your wardrobe is full of lined midi dresses and runners with tags still on just stop following her She had Daddy to bail her out when she racked up debt on her credit card but you may not. The rush of buying something shiny and new that she says is her favourite dress ever wears off. Feeling silly as you look at your overflowing wardrobe and it slowly dawns on you that she is just a cunning sales person who constantly receives freebies will make you feel foolish but you and your bank balance will be glad of it.
Agreed @GenBig!!!!! I stopped following her, look on WAI occasionally, but omg, I’m all the better for it. In fact, I’ve majorly cut back on Instagram and the Influenzas generally, and I must say, it’s fantastic, one of the best choices I’ve made this year. My head, and my bank balance, is all the better for stepping away from it. All of these huns sell an unattainable lifestyle, one that they don’t even have themselves. None of it is real. It’s all scripts, lighting, angles, and filters. You don’t need a new dress every day, sewn by a child. You don’t need ten pairs of flatforms. You don’t need tan, or electric toothbrushes, or detoxes, or shape wear, or fake gems or whatever else. You are enough. And if you really think that you do need any of that stuff, give it 72hours, and ask yourself then do you still need it? Chances are that you don’t.

Change your buying behaviour and don’t enable these huns. The rings on this woman’s fingers are funded by the credit card debt of fundamentally unhappy people, trying to be somebody that they are not. Every time you watch, look at those rings, and remember that.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Agreed @GenBig!!!!! I stopped following her, look on WAI occasionally, but omg, I’m all the better for it. In fact, I’ve majorly cut back on Instagram and the Influenzas generally, and I must say, it’s fantastic, one of the best choices I’ve made this year. My head, and my bank balance, is all the better for stepping away from it. All of these huns sell an unattainable lifestyle, one that they don’t even have themselves. None of it is real. It’s all scripts, lighting, angles, and filters. You don’t need a new dress every day, sewn by a child. You don’t need ten pairs of flatforms. You don’t need tan, or electric toothbrushes, or detoxes, or shape wear, or fake gems or whatever else. You are enough. And if you really think that you do need any of that stuff, give it 72hours, and ask yourself then do you still need it? Chances are that you don’t.

Change your buying behaviour and don’t enable these huns. The rings on this woman’s fingers are funded by the credit card debt of fundamentally unhappy people, trying to be somebody that they are not. Every time you watch, look at those rings, and remember that.

You have summed it up perfectly 👏👏👏💯

Reactions: 3

Agree 100%. Eoin McGee is a massive promoter of the 72hr rule. Now there's an IG a/c her followers could do with following!

I buy what I need or just love. I think she has really changed her content from unique to run of the mill and people seem to love it. I don't wear runners as everyday wear, I don't own a denim jacket and rarely wear midi dresses so I don't think I'm her target audience. I actually can't think the last time anyone on instagram influenced me apart from maybe daily diva dairy. She has really grown the quirk and with four kids her house is pretty real. Eoin McGee is very sensible but a realist. Loves his cars but totally advocates spending in a responsible manner.

LOLing at the few asking where the bag/shoes/jacket are from on her latest FB post. Replies will be 'years old' or 'Born, check their website'.

Reactions: 4
LOLing at the few asking where the bag/shoes/jacket are from on her latest FB post. Replies will be 'years old' or 'Born, check their website'.
While she goes off to Dublin for the day, and shops in BT for her ‘real’ wardrobe🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like Git could do with a few new clothes. That jacket is bet onto him.

Ah Lisa stop. Don't be looking for free stuff for your 'partner'. Why does he need free things? Are you tagging lifestyle sports and saying it's his birthday next month to try and get freebies? Surely you and he can buy runners you don't need to go into their store and tag them. Did you buy something there?

Reactions: 9
All in black for her trip to BT’s…. Did she not say a while back she liked to wear bright coloured bags during the summer 🤔 she’s not very summery looking today!

Reactions: 6
Hi fellow Tattlers 😉Spent a few days trying to catch up here. Thank you to those that mentioned me. Thank you @Roisin Dubh for the kind comment earlier Not checked the greedy out huns out much, they really are not the best for you mental wellbeing . Took a bit of a break from Social Media ,crossed off the bucket list for my little companion of 15 years who went to doggie heaven 💔 but still got 2 more to look after, lots of very short walks/pram rides for her by the Irish Sea . car boots , car drives looking out the window .Then had to self isolate for 10 days . Must admit though my garden is looking much better after spending time on it. I see that this one was walking her poorly dog in that extreme heat, has she any sense at all. We all know the effects extreme heat on dogs. The greed of them yesterday. Looks like he is getting in on the begging act, he knew what she was doing by allowing her to post him on IG while tagging the company. Don’t they look alike, same shape faces. She must think he is gods gift to women , he comes across as very arrogant and loves the free lifestyle she gives him, basically comes across as a kept man , men like that come across as very weak to me. Did she actually compare her bags to Marc Jacobs quality ? after some sheep mentioned quality of leather. total made up message. Birthday month who the actual **** does she think she is , the 🤬 Queen ! Sorry she made my blood boil 😡 a whole week of begging, then it’s equally as greedy happy face birthday , is he only 50? she also looked older yesterday dressed in black with the lank straight hair dragging the face down, all them lotions and potions she has free not doing their job then. . It’s my birthday month also maybe I will go in the beg, hope it’s not the same date. I see it’s Liz R birthday month also, must be on the beg also. Really gone off G’s rails also, such bragging.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.