Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Lisa: ‘I helped design this dress’

**a few months ago, somewhere in the midlands**

Born lady: ‘Lisa, seeing as you’re charging us extortionate amounts of money for working with us, would you like to choose the colour of this dress we are ordering from a Chinese sweatshop. It comes in blue floral, red floral, or green floral pattern’

Lisa: ‘I haven’t an original thought in my head anyway Born lady, I can’t believe you’re asking me such an unreal question. Oh ladz, how will I choose between blue, green, or red, oh ladz, what am I like, oh sure I’m gas craic altogether so I am. Chris might like the red one now but because the material is so cheap, I’d have to wear those knickers that he hates and oh lord, that would never do....

Born lady: Lisa, you’re not on Instagram now so could you just hurry the fcuk up and pick one of the colours please? Actually, green costs 2euro more, that will eat into our bazillion percent markup, so could you just choose between blue and red?

Lisa: oh lord, I’m having to choose between blue and red. Oh lord what am I like, oh lord, maybe I’ll ring Jimmy
Cos he’s a painter and he knows all about colour. Oh sure Jimmy is great craic so he is. Oh lord jaysus tonight isn’t it great being a fashion designer altogether, I might just come with all of the excitement. It’s the most that I’ve ever had in my life.

Born lady: ‘if you didn’t have the ear of thousands of desperate post menopausal sheep, I would punch you. Look, can you just wear the blue one and if you shut the fcuk up now, I’ll up your cut of the profit from 10 to 15%

Lisa: ‘Ok Born lady, I knew I’d bore you into submission with my little old me act. It fools people every time. I shall use the extra money to buy more ugly LV bags and pretend engagement rings. At least I didn’t have to resort to telling you about Symprove and my bowel habits’

**flounces off in yet another Chinese midi dress and Bantry’s finest platform runners, whilst adjusting the sunglasses that Chris likes on her head**

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

brandambassador

VIP Member
Oh girls shur ye know what I’m like! What I meant was I designed it and the only place that sold the luxury material was China! Mammy said I would forget my own eircode if it wasn’t the location of every courier in Ireland! Shur it’s GAS! Will I put the garden cushions out today lads? Now don’t blame me if it rains! Chris says he’s making a BBQ tonight but I’m helping him LOL I’m so fucking hilarious because I can’t cook! Let’s not talk about 2002-2017 where I raised my son on my own and possibly had to cook but that doesn’t make the story as funny! Girls ye are gas with the stories. Didn’t a nurse from the Mater hospital messaged me to say they were doing CPR on a patient and it was the whiff of my perfume on her that work them up and not the defibrillator! Taking the weekend off girls xoxox but will be on to sell tomorrow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
"Lisa,I don't usually contact Offaly wide famous celebrities but I just had to say thank you for the pajamas..it was worth selling the two pints of blood and dipping into my mothers cataract surgery fund.My husband had a tragic BBQ accident in 2019 and the sausage got badly scorched..well you know what I mean.Anyways I threw on the pajamas last night and a good lash of your fragrance..and Lo and behold it was like Easter Sunday,the rising and second coming all in one.You have basically put the joy back into my marriage.Himself was very impressed with the silkLIKE feel of the eye mask as he kept it on all the time..Oh Lads"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Would anyone know what size Lisa is wearing?
Well, she’s in a TEN now, because she likes the room on her arms, but the EIGHT fitted perfectly, and shure, she would nearly have gotten away with the SIX, because she has no boobies, what with her little C cups. But she went with the TEN, even tho the EIGHT fitted, but she wanted to hide the bingo wings, shure we all have them ladddzzzz. But the EIGHT did fit

**manic laughter**

**jangles bracelets**

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Anybody reading here or posting should really not be still following her as listening to her posts is not good for your mental health and wellbeing and you obviously have issues with Lisa's dodgy behaviour. I found that I was much calmer after I stopped following her. You can look back at all of her daily posts and even better you don't have to listen to her videos if you don't want to. For anyone here who has been using her codes or swiping up and judging by what she shares a lot must be in debt by now as you have been using credit cards to buy things she has been pushing that you couldn't afford nor needed. Lisa, you don't even wear all the midi dresses, denim jackets, striped shirts and flatform runners you push.

If you have been feeling silly because your wardrobe is full of lined midi dresses and runners with tags still on just stop following her She had Daddy to bail her out when she racked up debt on her credit card but you may not. The rush of buying something shiny and new that she says is her favourite dress ever wears off. Feeling silly as you look at your overflowing wardrobe and it slowly dawns on you that she is just a cunning sales person who constantly receives freebies will make you feel foolish but you and your bank balance will be glad of it.
Agreed @GenBig!!!!! I stopped following her, look on WAI occasionally, but omg, I’m all the better for it. In fact, I’ve majorly cut back on Instagram and the Influenzas generally, and I must say, it’s fantastic, one of the best choices I’ve made this year. My head, and my bank balance, is all the better for stepping away from it. All of these huns sell an unattainable lifestyle, one that they don’t even have themselves. None of it is real. It’s all scripts, lighting, angles, and filters. You don’t need a new dress every day, sewn by a child. You don’t need ten pairs of flatforms. You don’t need tan, or electric toothbrushes, or detoxes, or shape wear, or fake gems or whatever else. You are enough. And if you really think that you do need any of that stuff, give it 72hours, and ask yourself then do you still need it? Chances are that you don’t.

Change your buying behaviour and don’t enable these huns. The rings on this woman’s fingers are funded by the credit card debt of fundamentally unhappy people, trying to be somebody that they are not. Every time you watch, look at those rings, and remember that.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Noseyone1977

Agreed @GenBig!!!!! I stopped following her, look on WAI occasionally, but omg, I’m all the better for it. In fact, I’ve majorly cut back on Instagram and the Influenzas generally, and I must say, it’s fantastic, one of the best choices I’ve made this year. My head, and my bank balance, is all the better for stepping away from it. All of these huns sell an unattainable lifestyle, one that they don’t even have themselves. None of it is real. It’s all scripts, lighting, angles, and filters. You don’t need a new dress every day, sewn by a child. You don’t need ten pairs of flatforms. You don’t need tan, or electric toothbrushes, or detoxes, or shape wear, or fake gems or whatever else. You are enough. And if you really think that you do need any of that stuff, give it 72hours, and ask yourself then do you still need it? Chances are that you don’t.

Change your buying behaviour and don’t enable these huns. The rings on this woman’s fingers are funded by the credit card debt of fundamentally unhappy people, trying to be somebody that they are not. Every time you watch, look at those rings, and remember that.

Absolutely 100% this! Covid has been a big wake up call for me for these instahuns and their flogging and bs. I hate to admit that I loved Lisa at the start. I thought oh she is a normal woman, few years older than me but so stylish and down to earth.what a fool I was. I bought the desert diamond floating necklace thing that she swore she never took off (havent seen it on her since). Pure plastic shite that I spent 70e of my hard earned money on. Now we k ow she onky wears real diamonds. I bought symprove from meaghers after falling for lisa and oonagh and their non stop promotion of it. Saw no differences in myself and did 2 lots of 12 weeks 🙈 the money! Supporting meaghers instead of my own lovely pharmacy who are there when one of us is sick and needs advice. What else... I am sure there is more but maybe I have blocked it out from shame! Thank God I never went to the shows at least. I know they say buyers beware and all that but its a pure con, a pure fairytale this one is selling to her followers. And the absolute audacity to go on the radio talking about trolls and taking craturs to the high court.... She should be the one brought to task for her false advertising. Rant over, just feeling sad for any of us who have fallen for these conniving witches and for anyone who has fallen into debt over it.thank God for tattle to at least warn others!

Last edited:
  • Heart

GenBlg

Finally she has answered my prayers. I have been looking for a plain white crease resistant stretchy tshirt in varying sizes for so long. I am hoping I can pay a minimum of €35 plus delivery. At the moment Dunnes Stores are selling them for €3.50 each and I can see they are good quality and even return them if I buy the wrong size but I would rather listen to an old lady from the midlands who has no textiles experience but who can sell plastic diamonds, jangly kids bracelets and sweat inducing pajamas to silly biddys.

• Haha
  • Heart

JoJoMoJo

1628099628504.png

Saw this on BORN page :D
Sick of this wagon trying to convince everyone that she wears what she promotes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
I’m sorry, she’s almost 50 and has raised a son to adulthood. Is she expecting people to believe she doesn’t know how to take paracetamol or what is in the box? I thankfully have never had health issues but I know how to take paracetamol. And if I wasn’t sure, I’d ask the pharmacist who sold me the boxes of stuff she had.
This ‘country girl; little ol me’ act is pathetic. She’s touching on 50 and effectively squeezing her followers dry and they’re going into debt for her- she’s not girly or naive. She’s hard faced and cold hearted- in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Skinner

VIP Member
"Chris loves this colour on me" 🤢🤢🤢🤢 words fail me that a middle aged woman could say something so draconian.

Is she terrified he'll hit the high road so its all to please him?
I'm with my hubby for over 35 years, since we were kids and I don't think I've ever uttered a sentence like that. I couldn't give a shite what he thinks of anything I'm wearing.
Chris sounds like a right dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Next thread title suggestion: ‘Hates spending her own money, thinks bras are funny, don’t you know it’s her birthday month Honey’

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Shop girl

Chatty Member
Def her or someone from her team reading here, the message in from the lady who bought the pjs after being in hospital this week and Lisa actually said “ Hope your (!!!!) doing OK AND had a Get Well Soon gif on the screenshot. So empathetic now after comments on here about how when somebody else mentioned sick child she never even asked how they were.
Will whoever is reading this for her pass on a message to her, please pay your way around Co Clare when you’re on your holidays next week. Even if offered freebies please decline as you can well afford to pay your way. These businesses have been closed for the best part of 16 months and need every penny they can get. They have bills and overheads so just put your hand in your pocket like the rest of us. Maybe stop at an ATM on the way to have a few bob in your pocket!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Howareyahun

VIP Member
I listened to half the interview, first of all when she spoke of her Dad Lusty referred to him as "He", so rude, she had to be asked to clarify.

Then she went on to say she is a very private person, correct me if I'm wrong but did she not share her underwear to all online and tell us all her partner had bought it for her. When she was in the Maldives did she not declare one evening how her partner " wouldnt be getting anything that night" as she had her period ? So, I'm here trying to work out what she classes as " very private" !!!🤔🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Shop girl

Chatty Member
If she’s soooooo friendly with Oonagh the pharmacist why not message her to ask if you can take panadol and nurofen together rather than putting it in a question box? Attention seeker of the highest degree. Does she ever make a decision on her own, Chris said, Dad said, Mam said. Grow up girl and lose the little old me act.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Shop girl

Chatty Member
I see Penney’s are on the fern pjs buzz too! Up the steps of the HC again to challenge them for copyright!
E97EFAA3-BA30-49AA-B822-2D82B272A32D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Roundthegarden

Chatty Member
And now someone's Mammy who has asthma can 'miraculously' wear her perfume!!.. Jeez next thing we'll hear she has the cure for ailments all thanks to her perfume and pj's!! Its like something out of Father Ted!

• Haha
Reactions: 16