Lisa’s Lust List #9 Perfume is piss, glued to Chris, grab this discount in case you miss!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me I have this wrong. Did she drink a can of Sunrise Mjito at 12 & is she in the car now popping down to the office for Tru Wash??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Please tell me I have this wrong. Did she drink a can of Sunrise Mjito at 12 & is she in the car now popping down to the office for Tru Wash??
Drink and car journey posted 3 hours apart but then she doesn’t really follow rules or laws does she? She posts so much in car have you ever noticed a seat belt? I see the chef is back or maybe only in her imagination - takeaway on way back from office🤣😂

Reactions: 2
Considering her brother was tragically killed and others too in a car crash due to drink driving you would think she would have more cop on. Shame on her.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So she’s trying to train herself to stay off Insta on sundays!
PJ launch this week, god help us 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No posting from her trip to Kildare Village yesterday cos they don’t give her any dollars, need to pay to get a mention on her page. Once the pjs launch she’ll be on morning noon and night flogging them plus posting the 100s of messages coming in from the sheep who buy them raving about them.

Reactions: 5
No posting from her trip to Kildare Village yesterday cos they don’t give her any dollars, need to pay to get a mention on her page. Once the pjs launch she’ll be on morning noon and night flogging them plus posting the 100s of messages coming in from the sheep who buy them raving about them.
Did she mention she was there or was she spotted? Can't imagine her spending much anyway and wouldn't be promoting them unless her pockets were being lined.

Reactions: 3
Who are all these mystery people asking to see dresses. Did they not buy enough dresses between March last year and now, she will be back showing us a midi dress every day now reminding us all she is 'in the 10 for reference' least we forget what size she is. It's like groundhog day. She really needs to find something interesting to post between the selling. I'm sick of seeing her sweating everyday.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Feeling sorry for all the maternity hospitals who will be overworked with pregnant ladies when all the lusters have Lisa’s perfume AND PJs - by all accounts the husbands couldn’t resist the perfume well they’ll go wild with a fake silk PJs in the mix 🥱🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Feeling sorry for all the maternity hospitals who will be overworked with pregnant ladies when all the lusters have Lisa’s perfume AND PJs - by all accounts the husbands couldn’t resist the perfume well they’ll go wild with a fake silk PJs in the mix 🥱🤣
Surely the pjs are better off than on ? Very wasteful if you ask me buying them in the first place 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Least sexy pjs ever. People who buy those things won't be getting any action.

• Haha
I heard over or rather read over on another thread, the tat Chlobo jewellery that she shoves in our faces is having huge financial and leadership problems..Apparently the woman who owns Chlobo is gone into rehab (which i personally think is admirable) but her family had to take over the reigns....wonder does her ladyship know?.. 🧐🧐🧐

• Wow
Credit cards ready , its dress season !!! With the white runners an denim jacket ... size 10 dont forget .... fuckin pathetic dope

Reactions: 7
is she missing a fake nail on her thumb? Not a great advertisement for the salon if it’s gone already. Noticed it when she was doing Chlobo yesterday.

Not checked IG much for few days. Sweet mother that dress , is she auditioning for Wizard of OZ .. now that’s has to be the worst ever! It’s totally cringe especially on an older woman , in my opinion that is .. off to check the Chlobo now , comments to follow

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.