Lisa’s Lust List #9 Perfume is piss, glued to Chris, grab this discount in case you miss!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Sabby will have the claws out🤣

Seriously though €229 for a pair of shorts…I’d want the great legs to come with them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg Sabby will have the claws out🤣

Seriously though €229 for a pair of shorts…I’d want the great legs to come with them!!
229 for a pair of short for some can be like buying a pair that are 29 if your finances support that. There's nothing wrong with shorts that are 29. I have a mix of price points in my wardrobe but the higher price I've had some for at least 10 years. If you find a pair you like that are priced right for you wear them! If you have 2 legs that work, those are great legs!

Reactions: 1
Thread title suggestion:

‘Shorts up her hole, selling her soul, not a big fan of her Tattle trolls’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
ah here.. did anyone else choke on their coffee at the price of those shorts?? Holy Mother, but she has surely lost the plot entirely now!! 229 yoyo for a pair of shorts?? No words! That bloody dope needs to come into the real world 😡
But you got to remember Cling -on with the happy face approves, he gave them the thumbs up 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
To me they are two different issues. I actually think the midi dresses are a bit too old (and I am old) but quality vs what a woman should wear. One of my friends daughters is a beautiful girl who does granny chic with aplomb but her mother is like I'd love to say you can't go out in that instead of why are you wearing that.

I am way more conscious about what I buy now. I don't really do penneys or high street but looking at the waste and the damage to the environment in fast fashion is gut wrenching and yes this lady feeds that and thats without questioning are these sourced from ethical outlets. At that price possibly not.

Has anyone watched Greed. Its mostly a silly send up of Sir Philip Greene but the underlying message is sobering and maybe we are all being taken for a ride by the need for fashion and to look good and she is just another symptom of it all.

PS I probably never look classy so I probably have no idea what I'm talking about either.
Being conscious of sustainable fashion is great!

Please don't talk about yourself like that. Fashion is meaningless. Fashion is whatever your taste is. You would never find me wearing what is fashionable in Japan, but many people love it. Who defines what is or isn't classy? You do know what you are talking about. If you like what you are wearing, that is all that matters!

Reactions: 2
Who is grabby scabby please ??

Brilll I was in a bit of a bad mood downer day , now that title made me smile 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Sabrina Hill a hairdresser from Cork with notions. Banged on about onlinepure boutique for ever and now is #advertising their clothes.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think the suit her at all , but I agree though if you can carry them with a pair of good legs and strut with confidence then go for it at any age. Nothing worse than not feeling confident in something, it shows. I would if I still wear if I still had my size 10 figur. now not saying you can’t wear no matter what size before anyone jumps down my throat . I wear shorts at home, would wear on a beach but not tight denim like she has . Won’t ma have to pray now at her showing the flesh ? she keeps making comments like that when she shows flesh. As for fashion if I like something no matter where it’s from , be it Primark or designer outlets I buy it , what I no longer wear goes to charity . Yes I worry about the environment but unless governments do something this is going to carry on. Even boutiques/high end high end store whatever, they all carry on selling the latest styles (I was a boutique owner I am guilty also, the demand is there, folk have to make a living . How many do Primark employ , love or hate the place. No one can truly tell where the actual garments /fabrics have originated from, most are made up in China but designers, wholesalers etc bluff us by saying ‘Italian , Australian , Switzerland design , yes the designer may have designed it there .. it really is a hard industry to control , that’s what I think anyway .

Sabrina Hill, another Cork hun. There's a thread.
Thank you. I just looked for her on IG no one with a high following showing

Found her under the other cork beggar Renay the one that’s always fecking eating and drinking

Last edited:
  • Heart
She'll be wearing Anine Bing clothes next.. I'm sure Pure Boutique won't be long sending her some. I guarantee you that she won't be filling her suitcase with any Born, Pamela Scott or Iclothing clothes for her holiday..As for the shorts I'd say she's only justifying the price (doubt she bought them though ) by saying that she tried on loads and none of them were right 🤔.. Yeah right Lisa !!.. At the end of the day all she wants is a designer label.
And I don't think she's 'trendy' enough to suit those shorts, regardless of age!

Last edited:
New thread here. Longer titles were too long, and didn’t work when they were shortened. Of the most popular shorter titles, an abbreviated version of this one worked best!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.