Lisa’s Lust List #9 Perfume is piss, glued to Chris, grab this discount in case you miss!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah Lisa stop. Don't be looking for free stuff for your 'partner'. Why does he need free things? Are you tagging lifestyle sports and saying it's his birthday next month to try and get freebies? Surely you and he can buy runners you don't need to go into their store and tag them. Did you buy something there?
The more money these huns make, the less they want to spend it!! All of them seem out to get as much free as possible!! The businesses who gift them are worse! Phenomenal greed!!

Reactions: 7
About Crusty's age the fake teeth make him look bit younger than his natural gnashers do but he does look mid 50s still. All this begging must be very aging.

Reactions: 3
I wish revenue would look into them all properly and tax them on these gifts; it might actually stop them grabbing everything that comes their way.
I can’t even get a bottle of wine as a gift from a client without someone losing their tit 😂

Reactions: 10
All in black for her trip to BT’s…. Did she not say a while back she liked to wear bright coloured bags during the summer 🤔 she’s not very summery looking today!
That's the bag that she said was the "perfect bag" that she has searched for, for "years" and she sold 500 of them. It was mentioned here that she never wears it only her expensive designer bags, so of course since Lisa reads her thread she pulled it out for a photo. Since she didn't take any photos in BT, I'm sure she changed into her real wardrobe before they left

I wish revenue would look into them all properly and tax them on these gifts; it might actually stop them grabbing everything that comes their way.
I can’t even get a bottle of wine as a gift from a client without someone losing their tit 😂
Agreed. They should all be audited, and slapped with big benefit in kind bills. They get away with so much, while the rest of us can’t do a thing🙄

Hi fellow Tattlers 😉Spent a few days trying to catch up here. Thank you to those that mentioned me. Thank you @Roisin Dubh for the kind comment earlier Not checked the greedy out huns out much, they really are not the best for you mental wellbeing . Took a bit of a break from Social Media ,crossed off the bucket list for my little companion of 15 years who went to doggie heaven 💔 but still got 2 more to look after, lots of very short walks/pram rides for her by the Irish Sea . car boots , car drives looking out the window .Then had to self isolate for 10 days . Must admit though my garden is looking much better after spending time on it. I see that this one was walking her poorly dog in that extreme heat, has she any sense at all. We all know the effects extreme heat on dogs. The greed of them yesterday. Looks like he is getting in on the begging act, he knew what she was doing by allowing her to post him on IG while tagging the company. Don’t they look alike, same shape faces. She must think he is gods gift to women , he comes across as very arrogant and loves the free lifestyle she gives him, basically comes across as a kept man , men like that come across as very weak to me. Did she actually compare her bags to Marc Jacobs quality ? after some sheep mentioned quality of leather. total made up message. Birthday month who the actual **** does she think she is , the 🤬 Queen ! Sorry she made my blood boil 😡 a whole week of begging, then it’s equally as greedy happy face birthday , is he only 50? she also looked older yesterday dressed in black with the lank straight hair dragging the face down, all them lotions and potions she has free not doing their job then. . It’s my birthday month also maybe I will go in the beg, hope it’s not the same date. I see it’s Liz R birthday month also, must be on the beg also. Really gone off G’s rails also, such bragging.
Welcome back @Missycoco

Reactions: 6
Welcome back MC so sorry to hear about your dog. Happy birthday month to you too. How sick trying to blag from Lifestyle. I M trying to get 3 back to school. 2 secondary. Even with two professional salaries its eye watering. So actually doing very little shopping. Being firmly middle aged is refreshing. I'll only buy if I need or like. I certainly don't need insta to tell me that. The only runners I own are for gym.

Reactions: 4
Thank you @Howareyahun , feels like I have never been away 😂 all caught up on threads now. In a state of shock at Liz R eyebrows 🤣

Wonder if they are paying for the fathers birthday dinner , here we go with the mentioning the daddy birthday . Let’s see what companies now start gifting .. shall we have a vote to see if the restaurant is tagged later..

£19 and free p&p if you are Prime member and the sheep pay how much. Was planning on the Pink (I love pink) and yellow until I read sizing which is only up to a 10. Primark it is then . These deluded sheep must have more money than sense

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Hi fellow Tattlers 😉Spent a few days trying to catch up here. Thank you to those that mentioned me. Thank you @Roisin Dubh for the kind comment earlier Not checked the greedy out huns out much, they really are not the best for you mental wellbeing . Took a bit of a break from Social Media ,crossed off the bucket list for my little companion of 15 years who went to doggie heaven 💔 but still got 2 more to look after, lots of very short walks/pram rides for her by the Irish Sea . car boots , car drives looking out the window .Then had to self isolate for 10 days . Must admit though my garden is looking much better after spending time on it. I see that this one was walking her poorly dog in that extreme heat, has she any sense at all. We all know the effects extreme heat on dogs. The greed of them yesterday. Looks like he is getting in on the begging act, he knew what she was doing by allowing her to post him on IG while tagging the company. Don’t they look alike, same shape faces. She must think he is gods gift to women , he comes across as very arrogant and loves the free lifestyle she gives him, basically comes across as a kept man , men like that come across as very weak to me. Did she actually compare her bags to Marc Jacobs quality ? after some sheep mentioned quality of leather. total made up message. Birthday month who the actual **** does she think she is , the 🤬 Queen ! Sorry she made my blood boil 😡 a whole week of begging, then it’s equally as greedy happy face birthday , is he only 50? she also looked older yesterday dressed in black with the lank straight hair dragging the face down, all them lotions and potions she has free not doing their job then. . It’s my birthday month also maybe I will go in the beg, hope it’s not the same date. I see it’s Liz R birthday month also, must be on the beg also. Really gone off G’s rails also, such bragging.
Welcome back. Sorry to hear about your poor dog.15 years is a long time ,❤. I don't get this birthday month either. Agree about Gail's rails. Can't watch anymore just catch up on her thread, here. See she finally got her swipe up for her collection after months🙄.

Reactions: 2
Sitting out swaying in my egg chair , some really strange thoughts have entered my head ,(I need to get a life 😂) Wondering if those sheepies that hang on her every word , buy her midis , her bottled stuff and polyester pj’s make their auld fellas shave their heads ,wear designer sunglasses so they can also look like an Alien 👽 have knashers done and shop in BT ? oh and buy their under garments?

Welcome back. Sorry to hear about your poor dog.15 years is a long time ,❤. I don't get this birthday month either. Agree about Gail's rails. Can't watch anymore just catch up on her thread, here. See she finally got her swipe up for her collection after months🙄.
Thank you Hemse 1 Miss her terribly but blessed to have had her so long , they really are our best friends. Now she mentions the fathers birthday . All the Huns are at it . Liz R it’s the partners birthday , I got it wrong earlier , she is on the beg for sure .GS will now also be insufferable, I used to think she was not too bad. They are all the same. IG is now just full of Huns and swipe ups . Good thing though they will all kill each other off eventually.

Last edited:
She saved €750 in BT yesterday and said she would show what she got - never happened - why isn’t she wearing one of her midi dresses that she helped design to dinner - I bet the outfit shoes and bag she is wearing tonight is not from the collections she pushes to the sheep - wait for the restaurant to be tagged later she hasn’t been there before - should be interesting

Reactions: 6
She saved €750 in BT yesterday and said she would show what she got - never happened - why isn’t she wearing one of her midi dresses that she helped design to dinner - I bet the outfit shoes and bag she is wearing tonight is not from the collections she pushes to the sheep - wait for the restaurant to be tagged later she hasn’t been there before - should be interesting
I was just about to say the same no sign of her wearing one of the midi dresses to dinner. She only wears them for the sales pitch.

I liked the outfit. Would prefer s showboat for extra edge. But none of it was cheap like what followers are touted.

Reactions: 1
So sorry for your loss 🐶🐶❤❤, I really do feel your pain 😞

I took about 2 months away from her as she really set me off when she got gifted Image Skincare..which would take me a month to save to buy and I use Image ALL the time. I ended up emailing , dm'ing, tweeting to Image skincare Ireland and image skincare UK all about it ...so embarrassed about that now 😕

Also its my birthday month so must go on the beg also 🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Loads asking where the outfit is from on FB. Donkey's years old she says about the skirt. Then for a shoe comment she tags Manolo Blanhik. OMG. WHY WHY can people not see what she is doing. That post is the most disgusting and obvious example of her being a seller not an influencer.

Reactions: 9
Might be years old but it wasn't cheap tat from the high street that she touts. I actually don't like Manolos. They were iconic but of a time. Much prefer edgier shoes now.

she may have her proof of travel and ring Dublin. We renewed both sons last year even though we knew it was a waste. Its a valid form of ID (which ds actually needed for his walk in vaccination at weekend). You'd think working in financial services that wouldn't escape your attention!!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.