Lisa’s Lust List #9 Perfume is piss, glued to Chris, grab this discount in case you miss!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So where is her ladyship off to now? Imagine using those brokers when she hasn't the intellect to check her passport is in date before booking a holiday abroad. Wouldn't instil faith in her checking policy clauses and explaining them.

Received that top for free I think from last night. I love when she wears Manolas they are so tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So where is her ladyship off to now? Imagine using those brokers when she hasn't the intellect to check her passport is in date before booking a holiday abroad. Wouldn't instil faith in her checking policy clauses and explaining them.

Received that top for free I think from last night. I love when she wears Manolas they are so tragic.
The holiday is in the pipeline for the past week or 2, despite all the bullsh!t about waiting until next year. When she did the try on last week, maybe the week before of the dusky pink jersey dress ( she wore it in black yesterday, if you can believe her) she said at the time "another one in the case for the holidays" !! So I doubt she's in a panic looking for a passport, more just to create a little hype, drama and attention from the adoring sheeple !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How many flipping fecking flowery floral dresses does anyone need? I'm sick of the sight of them on constant flog.If you have two aren't you sorted?!

Reactions: 4
How many flipping fecking flowery floral dresses does anyone need? I'm sick of the sight of them on constant flog.If you have two aren't you sorted?!
She doesn't even have 2, its evident from the shopping trips to Dublin and wherever else that herself only does try ons of those clothes to line her bank account. She wouldn't wear them and you never see them on her again.

Reactions: 3
Well she doesn't wear them is true. She must be laughing all the way to the bank at the middle aged sheep she sees wearing them with the expensive italian runners a denim jackets. I swear she was flogging the dress she had on today before. She must be losing her touch or a van load of returns came back 😆

• Haha
Her own style is ok but the stuff she flogs is awful . . . you'll see more her style on hols.

She's off with the Son and crusty is staying home alone with the dog :0)

Reactions: 1
She looks like she got her botox topped up but she only gets it for the crease between her eyes..some seems to strayed a bit tho cos half her her forhead lines have dissapeared...the rest are still there

She doesn't even have 2, its evident from the shopping trips to Dublin and wherever else that herself only does try ons of those clothes to line her bank account. She wouldn't wear them and you never see them on her again.
I’m convinced that she changes into her own clothes once she does the try on for her stories🤣🤣 can any locals on here confirm🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
She's off with the Son and crusty is staying home alone with the dog :0)
Deluded. 'Cool enough to go on holidays with' Crusty delighted to have gaff to himself. Was there any truth to his cheating claims?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m convinced that she changes into her own clothes once she does the try on for her stories🤣🤣 can any locals on here confirm🤣🤣
She shows it all the time in her stories. Does a try on before work then is wearing something "old" of hers in the car right after.

She’s slow on the offer for the €50 free gift with the hairstyler that popped up as an ad on my stories weeks ago

So sorry for your loss 🐶🐶❤❤, I really do feel your pain 😞

I took about 2 months away from her as she really set me off when she got gifted Image Skincare..which would take me a month to save to buy and I use Image ALL the time. I ended up emailing , dm'ing, tweeting to Image skincare Ireland and image skincare UK all about it ...so embarrassed about that now 😕

Also its my birthday month so must go on the beg also 🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣
Thank you @Lmkgirl . Don’t be embarrassed in the least , many of us have emailed companies about this one and the other greedy huns. We bombarded that hotel she broke COVID rules in , no replies surprise surprise. Anyway no matter how much lotions, creams she gets free it’s way too late for the sun damaged skin which you clearly see on the sweaty workout posts . The face is noticed or filled and nearly always foundation on . I think she actually looks over 50 already

Off to Italy??? Isn’t the cling-on’s brother over there.
Cling-on‘s love it , would be great in a thread name

He's in Barcelona, but I'm open to correction. Wherever it is it will 5☆ and as many freebies/comp upgrades as possible. Interesting viewing ahead.
Correct! My bad 🙈
anyway it’s just her & daragh so I’d say a nice 5* . No slumming it with the common people for our princess.
Cling-on staying with the dog… free gaff for the week 😉

Imagine also that same person not having a clue how to book a holiday online supposedly the same person that checks all their stats and clicks on social media and then posts. The fake grin on her when talking about the holiday - darragh likes all the things she likes why wouldn’t he when I’m sure they are all for free

Reactions: 7
Her bullshit about not knowing how to book online :sick: She shared that tit about going away with Darragh to look like a good single mammy right before she flogged alter ego. No comment about her son. He does not want to be on her social and no one has a clue what he is like

Anyone think they paid for daddy’s birthday grub last night ?? When you think how much all combined that family on that table are worth , apart from Cling-on no idea about him as it always looks like he never has to fork out for anything and is always seen enjoying the freebies so what’s anyone supposed to think. Anyway They could well afford to pay , now that’s if it was free they may well have paid. She tagged and only appears to tag those that line her pocket . I did like the skirt though bet it was a BT buy ??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.