Lisa’s Lust List #7 Lusty Lisa - Offalys answer to Mother Theresa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she helps Vicky it will purely be for attention and because she saw the idea here.

Reactions: 8
If she helps Vicky it will purely be for attention and because she saw the idea here.
Don't give her any ideas or draw her on Vicky, she has enough going on without having to deal with this wagon.

Reactions: 8
Sorry who is Vicky ? Only skimmed through Tattle today,My head spinning here ordering tiles , shower etc for bathroom refurb all online of course , wrong screen so got to get another by Monday. Then daughter springs she needs a laptop for Uni work, a minefield of specs etc. Laughing at pic about happy face taking her to Scotland five years ago , five years!! It’s only across the water, was once enough 😂 . Did she not follow him though about a year ago? He went by himself and then she decided to follow him 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry who is Vicky ? Only skimmed through Tattle today,My head spinning here ordering tiles , shower etc for bathroom refurb all online of course , wrong screen so got to get another by Monday. Then daughter springs she needs a laptop for Uni work, a minefield of specs etc. Laughing at pic about happy face taking her to Scotland five years ago , five years!! It’s only across the water, was once enough 😂 . Did she not follow him though about a year ago? He went by himself and then she decided to follow him 🤔
Yes true!

Reactions: 1
She does not care!

Clare is back on stories, hard to tell if it’s Lisa of the Ex but something went wrong
Not a shite could she give about anything that doesn't benefit her in some shape or form, but on top of it, it was pure lies saying they were both fake fur as that isn't even possible with canada goose.

Reactions: 4
Shes desperate to fight the middle age spread, must be afraid Humpty grumpty , happy egg head im only here for the freebies will walk !!! God forgive shes a fake irritating c##t 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That is definitely a bad filler/Botox job , one side frozen other has deep lines. And the girl as she calls herself has not had work done . Most women have a bit of work these days , well non Covid lockdown days, going to try it myself after this is over ....

Attachments

• Haha
That is definitely a bad filler/Botox job , one side frozen other has deep lines. And the girl as she calls herself has not had work done . Most women have a bit of work these days , well non Covid lockdown days, going to try it myself after this is over ....
The size of the forehead, she would need a few jabs for that!! Yea do missy it be the best thing you ever do , jus takes that dull look off you , you be delighted with yourself 😘

If she has had botox done I would respect her more for admitting it instead of pretending something she takes has managed to smooth and plump the deep lines. I am sure there aren't many natural 50 year olds that don't have good diets without wrinkles.

Hi All,
I'm totally logging on to rant. That star cardigan is €49 on Pamela Scott. Less her 20% discount brings it down to €40, but then you have to pay delivery.
The same cardigan is on iclothing for €44.95, less 10% using YSTYLE brings it down to €40.45 with FREE DELIVERY.
Who does she think she's codding?
She drives me WILD. So sick of it. None of her offers are worth a curse. She's making a pure fool out of people. I will never ever ever again buy a single stitch from PS.

Reactions: 14
The size of the forehead, she would need a few jabs for that!! Yea do missy it be the best thing you ever do , jus takes that dull look off you , you be delighted with yourself 😘
Do the help get rid of that tired eye look Trolly , seem to have developed this in last 12 months . Done a selfie the other night omg 😱 I had to delete it , looked so tired and gained lines around the eyes . Health worries Covid fear taking its toll I guess .

And another cosmetic company , like where would you find the time to go through all these free brands she gets .. would anyone really chop and change their beauty routine so much? we seen how much she has in her dressing room. No way does she wear most of them, you can bet it’s only the very expensive. The bull 💩 ‘hang on I will get Ye a discount’ reminds me of the pushy window glazing salesmen from years ago. ‘Hang on I will phone my boss and see if he will give you a discount’ same old bull 💩 it’s an bloody insult to followers to assume they are all that naive! 🥵 *asus will they ever cop on to her! As for that cardigan it’s probably polyester and most market stalls or boutiques would sell it for £25 at the most. I have sold similar in the past them big stars and the colours are just so past seasons.

Is she assuming that you have to be over 60 to get the menopause 🤣 ffs you can start in your forties up to mid fifties . Ok maybe slightly later for some but that’s the average.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Do the help get rid of that tired eye look Trolly , seem to have developed this in last 12 months . Done a selfie the other night omg 😱 I had to delete it , looked so tired and gained lines around the eyes . Health worries Covid fear taking its toll I guess .

And another cosmetic company , like where would you find the time to go through all these free brands she gets .. would anyone really chop and change their beauty routine so much? we seen how much she has in her dressing room. No way does she wear most of them, you can bet it’s only the very expensive. The bull 💩 ‘hang on I will get Ye a discount’ reminds me of the pushy window glazing salesmen from years ago. ‘Hang on I will phone my boss and see if he will give you a discount’ same old bull 💩 it’s an bloody insult to followers to assume they are all that naive! 🥵 *asus will they ever cop on to her! As for that cardigan it’s probably polyester and most market stalls or boutiques would sell it for £25 at the most. I have sold similar in the past them big stars and the colours are just so past seasons.
What happened her & the other designer she was getting her free star cashmere jumpers of? She’s a pure shite head with no morals, she’s actually pathetic!

Reactions: 2
She’ll hit menopause earlier cos she had a hysterectomy. Prob explains the ‘spread’. You’ll have to reign in the eating Lisa luvvie, less eating for four, more eating for one😘

• Haha
She turns my stomach the way she pokes her tongue out and licks her lips when talking.

Is she getting fat? I don't follow any of her tit anymore, she's a horrible vile woman.

Reactions: 1
Is she getting fat? I don't follow any of her tit anymore, she's a horrible vile woman.
I don't think she is. She always looks well for her age. She makes very little effort for PS compared to others that promote their clothes. Descriptions are very yawn. Can't even be bothered to say thunderbolt and described it as star print.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.