Lisa’s Lust List #7 Lusty Lisa - Offalys answer to Mother Theresa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s made ref to middle aged spread herself. Tbh she knows her angles and also some of the stuff that she is flogging is awful so it’s hard to tell. She def seems to eat a lot of food though. Fair play to her, I like eating too, however perimenopause and menopause impact the metabolism, so it’s important to moderate what you eat as a result, or else it’s weight gain central. It’s zero craic, but sure when in life is it ever easy to be a woman🙄🙄😫😫

Reactions: 4
What is up with her stories today, 21 had brand ambassador on them, 2 had AD and 2 had PR, this is indeed a turn up for the books. That’s probably it now til 2022. Once again in her Chlobo stories neglects to mention that the prices she quoted are sterling prices, not euro. I know I’m a broken record on that particular issue but it really grinds my gears and it got me blocked for mentioning it to her.

Reactions: 9
What is up with her stories today, 21 had brand ambassador on them, 2 had AD and 2 had PR, this is indeed a turn up for the books. That’s probably it now til 2022. Once again in her Chlobo stories neglects to mention that the prices she quoted are sterling prices, not euro. I know I’m a broken record on that particular issue but it really grinds my gears and it got me blocked for mentioning it to her.
Plus, do you also now have to pay duty on them coming from UK. Shop and support local me arse.

Reactions: 5
I've unfollowed. It just didn't have any worthwhile content. Though saying she is getting fat . . . don't make me cry.

How much free stuff did she get over the last week??? Not a mention of the extra duty that folk may have to pay on 💩yChlobo . such honesty my 🍑.. how much actual Irish products has she advertised lately ??? Saving coins, like she really needs to , put them in a charity box you mean person!!

Flat belly, six pack etc.. but nothing to shift eye bags ? All them expencive products,creams,drinks, procedures and there they still reside on her smirking face

Reactions: 5
Do the help get rid of that tired eye look Trolly , seem to have developed this in last 12 months . Done a selfie the other night omg 😱 I had to delete it , looked so tired and gained lines around the eyes . Health worries Covid fear taking its toll I guess .

And another cosmetic company , like where would you find the time to go through all these free brands she gets .. would anyone really chop and change their beauty routine so much? we seen how much she has in her dressing room. No way does she wear most of them, you can bet it’s only the very expensive. The bull 💩 ‘hang on I will get Ye a discount’ reminds me of the pushy window glazing salesmen from years ago. ‘Hang on I will phone my boss and see if he will give you a discount’ same old bull 💩 it’s an bloody insult to followers to assume they are all that naive! 🥵 *asus will they ever cop on to her! As for that cardigan it’s probably polyester and most market stalls or boutiques would sell it for £25 at the most. I have sold similar in the past them big stars and the colours are just so past seasons.

Is she assuming that you have to be over 60 to get the menopause 🤣 ffs you can start in your forties up to mid fifties . Ok maybe slightly later for some but that’s the average.
Only seeing this now missy , yes , absolutely does, just gives you lift , but go to proper clinic , its roughly 3 areas for 250 , anything cheaper i would be weary , thats just me , but I would deffo recommend you treat yourself 😘

Reactions: 1
How much free stuff did she get over the last week??? Not a mention of the extra duty that folk may have to pay on 💩yChlobo . such honesty my 🍑.. how much actual Irish products has she advertised lately ??? Saving coins, like she really needs to , put them in a charity box you mean person!!

Flat belly, six pack etc.. but nothing to shift eye bags ? All them expencive products,creams,drinks, procedures and there they still reside on her smirking face
She's so dim, when she heard about flattening the curve, she took it personal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On flogging Spotlight.....again, discount code for 1 day, Pippa will have it Monday, Rustiq Denise Tuesday, Sarah Battle had It Saturday.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I’m genuinely curious as to how spotlight make any money. I know it’s completely overpriced but is anyone actually buying it.

I’m genuinely curious as to how spotlight make any money. I know it’s completely overpriced but is anyone actually buying it.
I would wonder about sales but it must be a case of saturate the market and people will be seeing it everywhere so will 'pick it up' then.
I have bought a set as a gift due to getting a very good offer. Don't use it myself tho

On flogging Spotlight.....again, discount code for 1 day, Pippa will have it Monday, Rustiq Denise Tuesday, Sarah Battle had It Saturday.
They are all selling the bloody thing and drinking the free Symprove 🤮 then stupid people are paying extortion amount to buy it, paying for all the Insta Huns to have it free.

Omg 😱 he allowed her to link her arm to his 😳 you can tell she is not used to it , otherwise why make big thing about it. Does she thing he is a great catch ? It’s him that benefits, all the free food, drink, holidays/upgraded cruises , live in her house , hardly ever if any puts his hand in his wallet, in my opinion real men with any sort of pride would feel embarrassed and ashamed that followers may see him as a kept man. How do we know so much about him ? is it because she tell us 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I hate the way she keeps saying Chris said, Chris said its cold, Chris said its Sunday. FBG does this too. Like they need validation from them. Maybe its a Chris thing.

Did he pay for the coffee ☕ now that is the burning 🔥 question 🙋‍♀️. Posing for the camera , what happy little bunny he is today.

Did he pay for the coffee ☕ now that is the burning 🔥 question 🙋‍♀️. Posing for the camera , what happy little bunny he is today.
He must have to prove that he puts his hand in his pocket once in a while.
Or someone is reading here 👀 hi lisa 👋🏻

Reactions: 7
Is this her selling 🤷‍♀️ If it’s someone using her pictures she will go ape shite 🙀. Newry buy & sell page!
B369EDD8-BECC-41E1-B4F3-F432D3A5E24B.jpeg
2EF4CF8C-B476-430A-B144-4C113E1E2E2C.jpeg

Is this her selling 🤷‍♀️ If it’s someone using her pictures she will go ape shite 🙀. Newry buy & sell page!
B369EDD8-BECC-41E1-B4F3-F432D3A5E24B.jpeg
2EF4CF8C-B476-430A-B144-4C113E1E2E2C.jpeg
Oh it’s somebody else selling it 😂. There will be wigs on the green for using her pictures 😂😂😂

• Haha
Is this her selling 🤷‍♀️ If it’s someone using her pictures she will go ape shite 🙀. Newry buy & sell page! View attachment 404661View attachment 404662

Oh it’s somebody else selling it 😂. There will be wigs on the green for using her pictures 😂😂😂
And she won’t be impressed either been portrayed as a ‘mother of the bride’ she is much too young , Ye know 🤣🤣🤣 oh yes some poor devil is for the wrath of LLL later , will they be going up them steps to the HC 😂🤣😂

• Haha
And she won’t be impressed either been portrayed as a ‘mother of the bride’ she is much too young , Ye know 🤣🤣🤣 oh yes some poor devil is for the wrath of LLL later , will they be going up them steps to the HC 😂🤣😂
Will she see it here when she’s on her 3rd or 4th look 👀🤣 guess we will wait and see 😂

• Haha
Will she see it here when she’s on her 3rd or 4th look 👀🤣 guess we will wait and see 😂
Them ole Tullamore roads are in for a right old raging stomping later , god help Happy faces ears.. That free cream will be getting plastered on later for sure . ‘Mother of the bride‘ anyine Got the link to the sale of it , would live a nosey . Or is she a bit short and needs to sell them herself 😂

• Haha
I would have killed my Mam if she wore that colour to my wedding. Its too bridal looking even if its a lovely dress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.