Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Probably has that many followers across all her platforms (FB, Insta, newsletters) but how many of them are unique? Many will be duplicates. Also? How many actually engage regularly?
I remember a few days ago someone thanked these threads and said they had made her see the light of day re: LLL. I would love to know at what point people finally start seeing through her?!
For me, I followed her from early on. Remember the original photo of her in the silver outfit at the Galway races, she wasn’t in the best dressed lady comp, just a regular attendee, but her outfit was very striking. She set up her page shortly after that and I followed her from then. I liked what she showed and actually thought she was ok. But as she became more commercial, I wasn’t as keen on what she showed and felt that that it was more like advertising. By 2019, I watched her less and less as I felt that she was just one big advert and had lost her way. There were also a few things that she did/said that didn’t sit well with me, and several WTF moments(like her insta story in post op recovery🤯) Not to mention the begging for free stuff/upgrades. By March 2020, I found everything about her just one big eye roll. There were so many links between her and the people/products that she was promoting, she was getting SO much for free, and it felt like she was taking people for complete fools! And then, when I thought it couldn’t get any worse, the steroid selling started🤯🤯🤯

I was so happy when I found the Tattle thread as I realised that so many of us felt the same way about her. Nobody needs a new outfit everyday, or 4577 sweatshop midi dresses in their wardrobe. Her content has been utterly tone deaf these past few months and I’m honestly relieved to see that her perfume didn’t fly out the door, or that her publicity/charity campaign didn’t raise her profile/money in the way that she had hoped. Not because I want her to fail, because it actually gives me hope that more people have had the sense to see through her, and see her for what she really is. A money driven narcissist who is completely self absorbed.........in my opinion, of course😇

Reactions: 34

boarddotie

VIP Member
On one of these previous threads, somebody compared her to a ‘Lookey Lookey’ man........best description of her🤣🤣🤣
Title for a future thread
"With Lookey Lookey Lisa the selling nevers stops. I'm usually a size 10 girls but I'm bet into the tops"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Does anyone else find this comment rude and dismissive ? She is so ignorant.

Easy know she is not making money from it as she just won't answer questions . If it was the eau de bog water that would be a different story though.

Seriously though, how rude ? Her mask has really slipped, nothing but a social climber !

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

Melmcs

VIP Member
Lisa's Lust List #8 Lookey lookey Lisa gets no action, sweaty vadge gets no satisfaction.

How about that lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

keywest

So this narcissist went huffing and puffing to the high court last year because someone phoned her in the office but today is bragging and boasting about a man ringing begging to buy a bottle of cat piss. What a fool this idiot must think we all came down in the last shower. She really wants to have her cake and eat it. There must be something in the water in offaly.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

ShesOffalyQVC

Chatty Member
Very strange she never says how herself or happy face mention using her Tullamores answer to Chanel , if it has the same jumping humping effect that these followers claim it has on them and their other half’s . 🙈🙊🙉
I only hope the father isn’t wearing it. The vision of her mother on her knees ( praying of course 🤣) will forever be in my head 🤮 just thought I’d share my thoughts 😂

• Haha

Missycoco

VIP Member
What in the name is all thats almighty have I just witnessed. A woman touching 50 and the carry on with that meat !! Was she not a single mother ? Single mothers cook for their children! Would she have not seen/touched/cooked meat before??
Pa🤬thetic !!! Such a clown way to act. It’s all an act to appear younger and girl like sorry but the face tells a much different story! And laughing at yourself . Whtf is wrong with her

• Haha
There at Christmas she posted a photo of grumpty dumpty out on the astro turf bbqing rashers and he was wearing a Canada Goose jacket with the fur on the hood. Them jackets are the epiphany of cruelty to animals, the geese are plucked while still alive so they can be plucked over and over, and the fur on the hoods is sourced by trapping and killing wild coyotes, it's mental stuff, and widely known. Canada Goose themselves have vowed ON THEIR OWN WEBSITE to ending this practice by the end of 2022 the assholes. Just stop it now like! So anyways, this didn't sit well with me. I decided to message her and ask her ask nicely "Hey Lisa, is that real fur Chris is wearing there in the photo?" She wrote back "Nooooooooo! Faux looks same though. X"

I then asked what kind of jacket was it as I was looking for one like it that obviously isn't real fur, she again replied promptly to my surprise saying it was "Canada Goose and about 10 years old he loves it so much that he bought her one too around 4 years ago, and she "absolutely loves it, it's faux fur too as there's an option. X"
At this point I actually sent her the screenshot from the Canada goose website saying their fur is coyote fur, and that by 2022 they would hopefully be moving to a faux fur replacement as they aren't happy to change it yet. I clearly stated there is no faux fur option with Canada goose though along with the screen shot and she just replied "Yeah it just looks real though x"
Clearly she wasn't even arsed looking at what I said at all at all. Pure lies about it being faux like, just be straight and say its Canada Goose.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Shop girl

Chatty Member
She is some rip, all the comments that come in fawning over her dresses, her perfume, her duvets she blocks out the persons profile picture. The one comment that comes in questioning her need to be at work she leaves the girls face visible. That is nasty, that girl had a right to ask the question, it’s is a valid question as most of my friends working in that industry are working from home as are a lot of my colleagues in a related industry.

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Her mother is elderly and doesn't deserve to be ridiculed on pages like this very bad tsste
Which is why she isn’t discussed beyond what her ladyship puts up publicly online herself. If you had bothered to read any of the other LLL threads you would know that the focus is always on the Princess of Ireland, and not mentioning family members. So there’s very little mention of them beyond what she puts online PUBLICLY about them. Also, this is Tattle. Go on any of the other threads on here, and these ones is mild by comparison. So mild!

Now you joined this month and have posted only twice, both times in this thread and both times defending her ladyship. You clearly have an agenda here so stop trying to stir things. Feck off back to life in Tullamore or Clara or whatever. Troll.

• Heart

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
I don’t follow her any more, I find her voice goes through my head. But I heard a lot of my colleagues today say that she was the only person they follow who didn’t reference the tragedy of the mother and baby homes.
They were shocked as it’s all the news, journalists, other bloggers were talking about. I checked and they were right , every other person I follow mentioned it, even vogue Williams in the UK.
So sad - but I guess dead babies don’t fill her pockets and don’t tell her how brilliant she is 😢

Ikidyounot

Jesus lads but she’s desperate for Pippas attention. Sharing the 10% discount code like it was her own code. Raving about the UP MAKEUP and Now showing her buying jumper. The desperation is tangible 🤦‍♀️ Lisa you’ll never ever be in the same class as your a false wanna be famous , selfish , horrid , QVC SELLER 🙋‍♀️ just my opinion though 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
I don’t think she gets the worst time of it on here. Others get much worse. Others who are in ways prob less deserving of it. But nobody forced them to put themselves in the public eye. They made that decision as adults. Lisa has been very successful but she isn’t very nice to the people who made her so successful. She exploits and manipulates her followers every single day. She’s fully in control of that. Britney is a victim, an ill person for whom everything in her life has been/was controlled and exploited by the people around her who were supposed to be supporting her. Lisa plays victim as and when it suits her. There’s a big difference.

Hi All,
I'm totally logging on to rant. That star cardigan is €49 on Pamela Scott. Less her 20% discount brings it down to €40, but then you have to pay delivery.
The same cardigan is on iclothing for €44.95, less 10% using YSTYLE brings it down to €40.45 with FREE DELIVERY.
Who does she think she's codding?
She drives me WILD. So sick of it. None of her offers are worth a curse. She's making a pure fool out of people. I will never ever ever again buy a single stitch from PS.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
The irony when you think about it, fundraising (to raise her profile) for the PMcV trust and then flaunting her freebies and grab, grab, grab. How disingenuous.

Reactions: 13