Lisa’s Lust List #7 Lusty Lisa - Offalys answer to Mother Theresa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
jojomojo screen shot of the deleted post.
1,000’s of people are working in the financial and insurance sector remotely. While this operation needs to continue it does not have to be done in the office. She has the space and means to set up at home but she is choosing to go in

Reactions: 7
She can look after her clients at home from a phone or zoom. What part of stayhome does she not understand.

Reactions: 6
Claire is such a lovely lady and at the time of LLL case she was going through a case with her ex about coercive control and abuse, which she won.
Lisa was told about this and still said she’d name her if she didn’t give details of people on tattle.

Reactions: 2
I work in a similar field and there is no option for me to work from home; even during first lockdown we were closed fully for a week and then due to provision of services to frontline services had allowance to work in work. I'm sure some don't feel I should be but I bring my own lunch, have my own kettle for tea etc so its not a jolly. PS I'm older then Lisa am homeschooling in primary and secondary so less of the granny ageism lark too ladies
I think it was me with the granny remark , I am a grannie myself . It came across wrong I think . What was meant was mainly older generation follow her , I used to , most of the products, clothes etc would not appeal to the younger generation , they don’t even appeal to me . She tries to make herself appear younger by the home schooling comment , it is not working though . Sorry if I came across wrong .

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What is this strange word appearing on her stories tonight - Gift!!! This is a turn up for the books, wonder was it her Legal Team or her PR Team who advised her to do this. Now, she’s only halfway there, using black or white font on a black and white scarf is hardly very obvious but it’s a start. Probably a once off tho! Also listing the breakdown of the fabric of the scarf and completely ignoring the polyamide content as she prefers to concentrate on the cashmere, wool and silk content. Groundbreaking fashion advice there too saying a black and white scarf would be great with a white shirt and a black jacket, jeez thanks for that, no wonder you’re a fashion icon!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is this strange word appearing on her stories tonight - Gift!!! This is a turn up for the books, wonder was it her Legal Team or her PR Team who advised her to do this. Now, she’s only halfway there, using black or white font on a black and white scarf is hardly very obvious but it’s a start. Probably a once off tho! Also listing the breakdown of the fabric of the scarf and completely ignoring the polyamide content as she prefers to concentrate on the cashmere, wool and silk content. Groundbreaking fashion advice there too saying a black and white scarf would be great with a white shirt and a black jacket, jeez thanks for that, no wonder you’re a fashion icon!
Another boutique to avoid🤣🤣

1,000’s of people are working in the financial and insurance sector remotely. While this operation needs to continue it does not have to be done in the office. She has the space and means to set up at home but she is choosing to go in
She has to collect her 'POST'

Reactions: 3
No missy is a blogger called Clare with the Hair she was one of the names that Instagram gave.

I'm not 100% on the details but here is a little recap:
it seems Clare was either the creator or an admin of a call out account that shared screenshots from here.

Clare came out herself and gave her side of what she did.
it seems that Lisa made other allegations such as stalking ect to get the details from FB, Clare disputes these and claims she only shared screenshots from here.
A few posts have said here that Clare is now going to take her own action against Lisa. She is currently off stories so speculation that it's because of this ongoing thing with Lisa.
I messaged her yesterday and no reply
Hope she’s ok

I messaged her yesterday and no reply
Hope she’s ok
Hopefully she is ok maybe there is other things going on in the background other than LLL carry on. I often think that no matter what people share online there is a whole other world behind it.

I wouldn't be too surprised if it's the ex again. She shared a post a few weeks ago that their daughter is changing her surname maybe that set him off again. I know two sides to every story and all that jazz but he sounds very unstable.

Hopefully she is ok maybe there is other things going on in the background other than LLL carry on. I often think that no matter what people share online there is a whole other world behind it.

I wouldn't be too surprised if it's the ex again. She shared a post a few weeks ago that their daughter is changing her surname maybe that set him off again. I know two sides to every story and all that jazz but he sounds very unstable.
You could be right, that ex is another level of abusive. She has said when all court dealings with him are done she will share the full story but from what I hear his a nasty piece of work.

I think it was me with the granny remark , I am a grannie myself . It came across wrong I think . What was meant was mainly older generation follow her , I used to , most of the products, clothes etc would not appeal to the younger generation , they don’t even appeal to me . She tries to make herself appear younger by the home schooling comment , it is not working though . Sorry if I came across wrong .
I get that. Just me being sensitive about age etc too. I think thats part of LLL success too not many target an older demographic. Sometimes I'm embarrassed at how much my peers fawn over here.

Reactions: 4
Going back to her lack of mentioning about what the world now knows about mother and baby homes scandal . Did anyone know there used to be one in Offaly ? Its former county home in Offaly which was part of Tullamore Workhouse. A photo of it came up on my news feed. Think it closed 1969 two years before she was born. You would think she would have made some comment , nearly every other hun did. Caring compassionate people are horrified at what happened.

And in case anyone is tempted 🤣 this is 3 for 2 in Boots plus you get £10 in points back on £ 60 spend.

PS ; Boots are not paying or gifting me 😂🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Trying to be an influencer there @Missycoco 😂😂😂 mind you I’d take more from recommendations from possibly anyone bar this shower.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.