Lisa’s Lust List #7 Lusty Lisa - Offalys answer to Mother Theresa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A couple of months ago after she got her LV bag a replica page on insta shared her picture of her posing with the bag cropped but you’d know it was her. The caption was most sought after bag or something! She never mentioned it!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A couple of months ago after she got her LV bag a replica page on insta shared her picture of her posing with the bag cropped but you’d know it was her. The caption was most sought after bag or something! She never mentioned it!
Wish I had seen that it would have been screenshot and on here quicker than jumping hack flash lol 😂 shame someone did not message and ask her if she was 100% sure hers was real as they seen it on a fake site and looked like she was modelling it. There would not only have been wigs on the green , eyes legs you name it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The same time she went to Turkey & was saying 3 generations on holiday & 4 months later the Chanel bag appeared with the Rolex! Liar liar pants on fire Lisa

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did anyone see the post this afternoon from someone talking about the illegal going Ons around buying replica goods? It’s gone now must have got reported!

Isn't Shauna Faye (I think thats the designer) based in Newry. Maybe she is selling the outfit and has permission to use the piccie.

Reactions: 1
What does Chris do for a living ?👃🏻 How did they meet? 👃🏻 How long are they doing a line? 👃🏻 I’m awful nosy 🤣

🤣 I’m obviously way to nosey for my own good!!! Still would like to know though 🥴👃🏻
They’re together around 5 years, they were set up by a friend because they both liked the gym and were both divorced , I’m sure he works for a whiskey company, think I read that somewhere

🤣 I’m obviously way to nosey for my own good!!! Still would like to know though 🥴👃🏻
They’re together around 5 years, they were set up by a friend because they both liked the gym and were both divorced , I’m sure he works for a whiskey company, think I read that somewhere

Moaning about followers messaging her . Needs to realise that it’s followers that put her where she is today... Why can’t she work from home?
What does Chris do for a living ?👃🏻 How did they meet? 👃🏻 How long are they doing a line? 👃🏻 I’m awful nosy 🤣
I think he was a blind date , works at Tullamore Dew or some place like that , usually see the name on his jacket , Not sure how long they are together , not seen her post any anniversary celebrations

Anyone else notice that the face seems very frozen, no movement in the forehead and the mouth area... nothing against Botox or fillers but own it! Why can she not be honest ... is Dunnes Stores now sending them free food ??

Did I hear right that she has beauty products stored in the attic? We all see how much was in her walk in dressing room .. Now that is pure greedy ... It is not possibly to go through all them products , less is more when applying products , why would anyone hoard products that will go out of date ... maybe drop a few boxes off with the poor overworked staff on a Covid ward , their poor faces wrecked from wearing ppi ..

Last edited:
It's gone very quiet ladies, I miss the gossip :)
Not much to say at the moment all we see is sweaty Betty posts , red faced panting and a few 💩 cardigans or gilets shoved in.. not forgetting the 🤮 Symprove . Missing the goss also..

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.