Lisa’s Lust List #7 Lusty Lisa - Offalys answer to Mother Theresa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to her lack of mentioning about what the world now knows about mother and baby homes scandal . Did anyone know there used to be one in Offaly ? Its former county home in Offaly which was part of Tullamore Workhouse. A photo of it came up on my news feed. Think it closed 1969 two years before she was born. You would think she would have made some comment , nearly every other hun did. Caring compassionate people are horrified at what happened.

And in case anyone is tempted 🤣 this is 3 for 2 in Boots plus you get £10 in points back on £ 60 spend.

PS ; Boots are not paying or gifting me 😂🤣
Thanks for that. I have vouchers from Xmas and I want to spend them on skincare.

Reactions: 1
You are welcome Melmcs , I always look up prices on anything she promotes , you can guarantee they will always be cheaper elsewhere . 👍🏼

Trying to be an influencer there @Missycoco 😂😂😂 mind you I’d take more from recommendations from possibly anyone bar this shower.
I got no chance 😂 way too honest to be one of them . A proper bargain Hunter , thing is I share the bargains and end up forgetting to buy them , missed out on fragrance deals last year but I can wait until they come around again, not as if I can go anywhere for anyone to sniff me , all these random guys rising up for a whiff 🤣 seems to be a lot of that going on according to miss Lust list .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s a great offer in boots :) way better discount

has anyone ever used those Vichy products ? Are they worth buying ? Any expierence with them ? Thanks

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else find this comment rude and dismissive ? She is so ignorant.

Easy know she is not making money from it as she just won't answer questions . If it was the eau de bog water that would be a different story though.

Seriously though, how rude ? Her mask has really slipped, nothing but a social climber !

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

Easy know she is not making money from it as she just won't answer questions . If it was the eau de bog water that would be a different story though.

Seriously though, how rude ? Her mask has really slipped, nothing but a social climber !
Wow you’d never think it’s the people DMing her that find her life & afford her non stop gifting from companies. Ungrateful and rude

Reactions: 6
That is rude because its so passive aggressive. Sums her up. All the faces on her.

Reactions: 8

has anyone ever used those Vichy products ? Are they worth buying ? Any expierence with them ? Thanks
Have actually used the mineral 89 stuff and it is pretty good I have to say! Havn’t tried the other orange tub yet I don’t think.

Wow you’d never think it’s the people DMing her that find her life & afford her non stop gifting from companies. Ungrateful and rude
She thinks putting the lol and the x in the message tones it down, i have news for her, it doesnt. It’s still rude, There are tons of ways to convey that same message but she opted for the rudest way. So abrupt when it’s not making her money. When will the sheep cotton on to her?

Reactions: 9
A year a two or so , she had fab blusher on(bare in mind , I wasn’t too keen on her) , I messaged her asking what was it, nice one too.
She replies back to me saying “Gosh” now my understanding of the gosh brand , there is several blushers.

She got an instant unfollow .

She couldn’t be bother to tell me the actual name of the gosh blusher .

She's no interest in communicating with her followers... To me it's like keep up ladies I told ye where they were from last week you should have already bought them!!

Reactions: 5
Her followers are such a massive inconvenience!! Watch my stories, buy the 💩 I promote, buy the 💩 I flog, but don’t you dare actually interact or engage with me, peasant🤣🤣🤣

Her followers made her and put her in the position that she is in today, so you’d think she would show them some bit of appreciation or at least be some bit polite to them but no, Lisa is far too important for that🥱

Reactions: 9
Her followers are such a massive inconvenience!! Watch my stories, buy the 💩 I promote, buy the 💩 I flog, but don’t you dare actually interact or engage with me, peasant🤣🤣🤣

Her followers made her and put her in the position that she is in today, so you’d think she would show them some bit of appreciation or at least be some bit polite to them but no, Lisa is far too important for that🥱
It really isn’t nice how she reacts to her followers asking questions. It’s like they are a massive inconvenience to her.
she wants them to spend spend spend but god forbid they engage with her.

Reactions: 7

How rude is she , that’s shocking, what is wrong with these people following an arrogant person like that. She needs to remember thats is is followers who helped her get where she is today. Never bite the hand that feeds you also ‘be nice to folk on the way up , you may meet them again on the way down’ Sorry me and my old sayings again .

Where is Fluffy now? her loyal supporter 🤣 god it makes me so mad seeing that rude arrogant post, had t be the rudest I have ever seen ,Also just seen the rudeness of that KC , he got gifted months ago and only giving them a two second mention now . I hope to god they never gift him again. I am off to his thread now to comment. Honest to god what is wrong with people gifting these ungrateful people!

I alternate between No 7 and Vichy , I find Vichy pretty good , we are really only paying about £17 (if my maths are correct, got Covid fog today) each with BOGOF and the extra £10 in points . I have used most apart from the Mineral serum one , going to try it with my order tonight . There are a few different ranges , I go for the anti ageing and collagen range . I hear they have good offers on Tuesdays or Fridays or maybe even both . Not on your Nellie would I pay the Oonagh prices and line that ones pockets into the bargain , with her bull 💩 discount codes . I bet she does not even use them as she has a really expensive range sent to her , I can’t remember the name at the moment .

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
How rude is she , that’s shocking, what is wrong with these people following an arrogant person like that. She needs to remember thats is is followers who helped her get where she is today. Never bite the hand that feeds you also ‘be nice to folk on the way up , you may meet them again on the way down’ Sorry me and my old sayings again .

Where is Fluffy now? her loyal supporter 🤣 god it makes me so mad seeing that rude arrogant post, had t be the rudest I have ever seen ,Also just seen the rudeness of that KC , he got gifted months ago and only giving them a two second mention now . I hope to god they never gift him again. I am off to his thread now to comment. Honest to god what is wrong with people gifting these ungrateful people!

I alternate between No 7 and Vichy , I find Vichy pretty good , we are really only paying about £17 (if my maths are correct, got Covid fog today) each with BOGOF and the extra £10 in points . I have used most apart from the Mineral serum one , going to try it with my order tonight . There are a few different ranges , I go for the anti ageing and collagen range . I hear they have good offers on Tuesdays or Fridays or maybe even both . Not on your Nellie would I pay the Oonagh prices and line that ones pockets into the bargain , with her bull 💩 discount codes . I bet she does not even use them as she has a really expensive range sent to her , I can’t remember the name at the moment .
Shiseido range of skincare I think

Reactions: 2
Lockdown is really showing the Insta huns for what they really are. All they want is freebies and sales, but without their shoppers (followers) interacting with them. God forbid they might have to answer a question or two. They need to remember at the end of the day they are just a sales person and their job is to sell for whatever brand is paying them. I'm sure the brands expect a little interaction with the shoppers (followers) in return. Time to start sharing her responses to questions with the brands who are paying her.

Reactions: 8
There at Christmas she posted a photo of grumpty dumpty out on the astro turf bbqing rashers and he was wearing a Canada Goose jacket with the fur on the hood. Them jackets are the epiphany of cruelty to animals, the geese are plucked while still alive so they can be plucked over and over, and the fur on the hoods is sourced by trapping and killing wild coyotes, it's mental stuff, and widely known. Canada Goose themselves have vowed ON THEIR OWN WEBSITE to ending this practice by the end of 2022 the assholes. Just stop it now like! So anyways, this didn't sit well with me. I decided to message her and ask her ask nicely "Hey Lisa, is that real fur Chris is wearing there in the photo?" She wrote back "Nooooooooo! Faux looks same though. X"

I then asked what kind of jacket was it as I was looking for one like it that obviously isn't real fur, she again replied promptly to my surprise saying it was "Canada Goose and about 10 years old he loves it so much that he bought her one too around 4 years ago, and she "absolutely loves it, it's faux fur too as there's an option. X"
At this point I actually sent her the screenshot from the Canada goose website saying their fur is coyote fur, and that by 2022 they would hopefully be moving to a faux fur replacement as they aren't happy to change it yet. I clearly stated there is no faux fur option with Canada goose though along with the screen shot and she just replied "Yeah it just looks real though x"
Clearly she wasn't even arsed looking at what I said at all at all. Pure lies about it being faux like, just be straight and say its Canada Goose.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Vicki Phelan is looking for help sourcing travel insurance to cover her trip tp America, her existing illness is covered already, she's said its if she gets hit by a bus or burst appendix. Maybe Ms Insurance could reach out to her and try to help someone for a change.

Reactions: 6
There at Christmas she posted a photo of grumpty dumpty out on the astro turf bbqing rashers and he was wearing a Canada Goose jacket with the fur on the hood. Them jackets are the epiphany of cruelty to animals, the geese are plucked while still alive so they can be plucked over and over, and the fur on the hoods is sourced by trapping and killing wild coyotes, it's mental stuff, and widely known. Canada Goose themselves have vowed ON THEIR OWN WEBSITE to ending this practice by the end of 2022 the assholes. Just stop it now like! So anyways, this didn't sit well with me. I decided to message her and ask her ask nicely "Hey Lisa, is that real fur Chris is wearing there in the photo?" She wrote back "Nooooooooo! Faux looks same though. X"

I then asked what kind of jacket was it as I was looking for one like it that obviously isn't real fur, she again replied promptly to my surprise saying it was "Canada Goose and about 10 years old he loves it so much that he bought her one too around 4 years ago, and she "absolutely loves it, it's faux fur too as there's an option. X"
At this point I actually sent her the screenshot from the Canada goose website saying their fur is coyote fur, and that by 2022 they would hopefully be moving to a faux fur replacement as they aren't happy to change it yet. I clearly stated there is no faux fur option with Canada goose though along with the screen shot and she just replied "Yeah it just looks real though x"
Clearly she wasn't even arsed looking at what I said at all at all. Pure lies about it being faux like, just be straight and say its Canada Goose.
She does not care!

Hopefully she is ok maybe there is other things going on in the background other than LLL carry on. I often think that no matter what people share online there is a whole other world behind it.

I wouldn't be too surprised if it's the ex again. She shared a post a few weeks ago that their daughter is changing her surname maybe that set him off again. I know two sides to every story and all that jazz but he sounds very unstable.
Clare is back on stories, hard to tell if it’s Lisa of the Ex but something went wrong

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.