Lisa’s Lust List #7 Lusty Lisa - Offalys answer to Mother Theresa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMO Chris is playing a great game also. All the freebies, food & drink. He’s living the half board life bed & breakfast & evening meal. She’s a mug who obviously doesn’t see it that way, she would be the the 1st to say he’s a keeper 🤮. I’m glad we don’t get to see him that often, there’s something about him makes my stomach turn

Reactions: 5
Guys slightly OT, but I saw the mention of One4All cards. If any of you are employers who give them as Christmas gifts to employees, etc, there is a gift card that can be given with the same tax benefits as a One4All.

It's called Perfect Incentive, but it's a functional credit card pre loaded with the amount you wish. You can use it in any shop you like and also use it online. No need to worry about which places take it and which don't.

Reactions: 6
Can you hear the excitement in her voice at an antique freebie🤣 not in a million years would she wear them... no 2nd hand for that freebie Queen

Wonder if he is paying ? How could you though if he is, accept free food from a small business especially in these troubled times Bigger fools them also if that’s what’s happening ...Wonder what the staff really think of hungry heads that can afford to pay and who don’t. As this woman is known for only promoting business who pay her ,what else are we supposed to think . Now if you notice I state ‘wonder if he is paying’ and ‘if that’s what’s happening’ Dint want to be getting threats of HC now do I. 🤣🤣🤣

Ref the antique bits they are only twenty years older than her 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Well she couldn't give a toss about the antique jewellery. Will someone please tell me where will these end up? Like genuinely will she bin them, sell them on, regift? Why the hell did Sharon send her these?
Note : I went over to the antique page. Gorgeous pieces. Reminded me of what my Granny wore. And my granny was a classy lady back in the day. Stood up for low paid workers, was a city councillor. Couldn't be further from the money grabbing Insta folk of these days. I might invest in something from Sharon to remind me to not cheapen myself.

Reactions: 3
Is “4 story’s” gone ? Not watched in an age but see it’s still childish shite and saying she was cut off ??

She’s advocating people purchase from Adeline but only last week she said Adeline was snowed under and people were getting frustrated with order delays. If she’s struggling to deliver on existing orders she’ll only loose business advertising products and people not receiving them in a timely fashion.

Reactions: 1
All the vomit inducing comments about the perfume again.. There are middle aged men all round the country getting a ride thanks to it. She should have called it Barry White 😉😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Showing off the Lordi boots and the LV , she never wears the cheap things she gets for free .. Showing off her wealth while folk are struggling all around her. Horrid fake self entitled, not an ounce of compassion in her.. Wear all the designer bits she wants they won’t hide the big bags under the eyes . not a a great look for promoting Oonagh’s health drinks and companies who send her skin care by the 💩 load ..

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Showing off the Lordi boots and the LV , she never wears the cheap things she gets for free .. Showing off her wealth while folk are struggling all around her. Horrid fake self entitled, not an ounce of compassion in her.. Wear all the designer bits she wants they won’t hide the big bags under the eyes . not a a great look for promoting Oonagh’s health drinks and companies who send her skin care by the 💩 load ..
I was laughing at her stories when she was banging on about homelessness ( to most of us we have been aware for a very long time coupled with an attempt at a few crocodile tears) she got over it fairly quickly though and started her flogging followed by a little fashion show. The total worth of what was on her would feed a family for many weeks. Her greed knows no bounds. Little Miss Greedy Guts all the way !!

Reactions: 7
She gave the rings on the other hand a good show while reading the poor lady’s letter who sent in the €15 - is she actually wearing the rings from her previous marriage on her left hand😳 who would do that if they are in new relationship?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She gave the rings on the other hand a good show while reading the poor lady’s letter who sent in the €15 - is she actually wearing the rings from her previous marriage on her left hand😳 who would do that if they are in new relationship?
Worse , she bought them herself🤣how pathetic is that😂😂

I hate commenting on anybody’s appearance but she really gets more and more Morticia looking every day. She seriously needs to tone down the hair or cut it up a bit or something. It’s very severe as is.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.