Lisa’s Lust List #7 Lusty Lisa - Offalys answer to Mother Theresa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I should be in a size 10, I am normally a 10, I’m a size 10.....10, 10,10 we get it Lisa.

Heads are going to roll in Donegal tomorrow, the cheek of them to send Lisa a size 12!
Somebody is being torn a new one in Ballybofey right now🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh that red coat is Devine. Perfect if your going out with the hunt on Stephen's Day. I'm sure their going too sell out quick. The gas lads will be snapping them up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It looks like she gets the Coats and dresses to show that they have difficulty selling - it is all so old fashioned - but the hunt on St. Stephen’s Day is hilarious and a perfect occasion for the red coat 🤣😂🤣

Reactions: 4
Oh that red coat is Devine. Perfect if your going out with the hunt on Stephen's Day. I'm sure their going too sell out quick. The gas lads will be snapping them up.
But you have to be quick .......

SOLD OUT......😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It looks like she gets the Coats and dresses to show that they have difficulty selling - it is all so old fashioned - but the hunt on St. Stephen’s Day is hilarious and a perfect occasion for the red coat 🤣😂🤣
Old stock from the store room that's costing them money to store. Price tag looked aged.

Reactions: 2
Imagine being so ignorant to put up private messages of people praising you, my god does she never get embarrassed? The person's kid thought she was famous, the lady raising all the money for charity, really?? She's disgusting, all of this to make herself look good, ugh.

Reactions: 5
I actually don’t know how anyone watches her stories every day I watch on a rare occasion but I can’t deal with her saying oh I’m telling you about this deal on socks so you don’t miss out! And OH MY GOSH it sold out in 1 hour!! I wanna punch her

• Haha
Tagging Woodies. Will a 💩load of freebies arrive ?

Lol St Stephens day hunt , I think them coats were horrid, especially with them button down the sides.

I would not wear them to a Cock fight let alone a hunt 😂

Tagging Woodies. Will a 💩load of freebies arrive ?

Lol St Stephens day hunt , I think them coats were horrid, especially with them button down the sides.

I would not wear them to a Cock fight let alone a hunt 😂
I don't think she was that keen on them herself, she wasn't exactly fawning over them...just my opinion of course. Either way its a few bob in the bank

Reactions: 1
Jeys, I've been offline trying to deal with real world and its much the same old same old. I despise hunting. There was a local hunt near us at the weekend. Hate hate hate. Ignorant w*nkers too, park all over the place, barely move out of the way when you are trying to get home. No suprise seeing her in that set with her red coat.

Imagine being so ignorant to put up private messages of people praising you, my god does she never get embarrassed? The person's kid thought she was famous, the lady raising all the money for charity, really?? She's disgusting, all of this to make herself look good, ugh.
Nope. No embarrassment at all. Lisa is extremely important in Lisa’s own mind. She has a very high opinion of herself and loves to show how others share in that opinion. Lisa just loves the attention.

Really ungrateful hammering home how she should be in the 10.. The 12 wasn't exactly hanging off her, I thought she could have said nothing about being given wrong size. Very ungracious. Just say oh I could definitely wear a big jumper under this so I could go smaller for a tighter fit... But no. Keep on saying 'I'm a ten, I'm a ten'. Irish 'influencers' have become so grabby and entitled, no grace no manners just hands out all the time.

Also if she had actually fecking buttoned the coat we could have seen it sitting on her properly.

Reactions: 1
She’s shouting about her size AGAIN in the latest post!! 10 on the top and 12 on the bottom......for comfort she says, and she is welded into the bottoms. Comfort my hole🤣🤣🤣......Heaven forbid she might be normal and honest and just SAY that the 10 and 12 were too tight on her so she went for the 14......for actual comfort, as opposed to beating herself into the 12 to be able to say that she is in a 12🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hope she's book her covid test as she's definitely symptomatic she should now be restricting her movements for 14 days. Wonder will she do the right thing for once. Nah thought not she's above the law.

She’s shouting about her size AGAIN in the latest post!! 10 on the top and 12 on the bottom......for comfort she says, and she is welded into the bottoms. Comfort my hole🤣🤣🤣......Heaven forbid she might be normal and honest and just SAY that the 10 and 12 were too tight on her so she went for the 14......for actual comfort, as opposed to beating herself into the 12 to be able to say that she is in a 12🙈🙈
"Welded into the bottoms"!

I would have said "bet into them". Love the diversity in the turns of phrase!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah I mean she looks great and all but isn't it incredibly fat phobic to constantly try convince people you are a certain small size. Christ if she bought a 14 for a better fit, what harm?? It's not the number on the label it's how the clothes look on you that matters and what sells them to an audience. I'd be less inclined to buy anything she recommended if I was above a 16 because it feels likes she implying it only looks good coz she's a 10 (or a 12)...

Glen Campbell even wrote a song about Lisa! Like a rhinestone cowboy...
Getting cards and letters from people I don't even know and offers comin over the phone!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The grey lounge top is very plain except for the 200 silver stud on it.
Those bottoms arent doing her legs any favours.
Also the tan on her feet 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.