Lisa’s Lust List #7 Lusty Lisa - Offalys answer to Mother Theresa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this one and the Princess of Ireland working on this together or are they entirely different things for the same charity. This one doesnt seem to be doing as well as the other. Strange as they are allegedly such good "friends"

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Is this one and the Princess of Ireland working on this together or are they entirely different things for the same charity. This one doesnt seem to be doing as well as the other. Strange as they are allegedly such good "friends"
Different things I think. Her pharmacy chain have worked with PMcV for a while now. It was only a recent thing for Leeeeeesa as she isn’t usually one for charity fundraisers on her socials and perhaps she did this one to raise her own profile ahead of her ‘big plans for next year’ rather than anything else🤨 I assume that PMcV was a convenient charity to choose as her buddy Oonagh had all the contacts and connections there. And the Princess of Ireland is all about her contacts and connections as we know🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So that’s free socks for her whole family , and the apron for happy face wonder if he will parade in it . Only time he does pics is when they are on free jollies with free cocktails oh an of course
Think this one is trying to get IG game judging by her photo .

How can a woman her age be so proud of the fact that she cant cook...her mammy must have been too busy praying to teach her even the basics! And that ugly raggy red dress does not scream christmas in any way shape or form

• Heart
Reactions: 3
OMG how much freebies over the last few days has this person had. No need for her to go xmas shopping I expec
How can a woman her age be so proud of the fact that she cant cook...her mammy must have been too busy praying to teach her even the basics! And that ugly raggy red dress does not scream christmas in any way shape or form
Tries to act the little girl, it’s pathetic, touching fifty and apparently can’t cook, Fake .. was she not a single person for a while before meeting They happy after freebies face fella. She would have had to cook then. Why would she cook now anyway, free food threw at her, he cooks for her while he sips the free wine they get . Wonder how long before we are inflicted with photos of him in his pinny ..

OMG how much freebies over the last few days has this person had. No need for her to go xmas shopping I expec

Tries to act the little girl, it’s pathetic, touching fifty and apparently can’t cook, Fake .. was she not a single person for a while before meeting They happy after freebies face fella. She would have had to cook then. Why would she cook now anyway, free food threw at her, he cooks for her while he sips the free wine they get . Wonder how long before we are inflicted with photos of him in his pinny ..
Unless it’s by Armani or Boss he won’t be in that pinny.

Reactions: 2
Those dresses are hideous!! I'm sorry but that's scraping the bottom of the barrel. They're like something you'd wear in a Father Ted 'Lovely girls' competition!
She's not ' up there ' any more, she's mundane and not even classy. There are far classier influencers ( I use that word loosely) out there, similar age but with more class and more adventurous, stylish clothing choices.
She doesnt have to put in much effort any more, she's laughing at us and all the way to the bank. She said it herself she had a good year. She stinks of pure greed and I've always said it, not a genuine bone in her body. Not a relatable or likeable person in my opinion.

All of the above is my opinion based on what I have seen on her public Insta stories !!

Reactions: 13
She's not ' up there ' any more, she's mundane and not even classy. There are far classier influencers ( I use that word loosely) out there, similar age but with more class and more adventurous, stylish clothing choices.
She doesnt have to put in much effort any more, she's laughing at us and all the way to the bank. She said it herself she had a good year. She stinks of pure greed and I've always said it, not a genuine bone in her body. Not a relatable or likeable person in my opinion.

All of the above is my opinion based on what I have seen on her public Insta stories !!
I agree with you 200% !

Reactions: 1

Any of the stuff she shows never see the light of day again...she wouldnt be caught dead in them, you can bet she wears her designer stuff that we dont see on her days off

Girls and Guys.. is there no way to report this woman? I am absolutely sick to the back teeth of her greed and lack of shame! She uses swipe up links to sell stuff of which the majority is over priced rubbish!! Has anyone ever contacted the companies directly to say that you wouldn’t buy from them again because of the ridiculous amount of free stuff they give to the insta huns.. its really getting on my nerves! Lots of very needy children out there who would love a nice chocolate cake or a wee present this Christmas.. and then you see this one and her greedy lot devouring meals and treats sent to her free on a daily basis.. has to be something that can be done!
I mailed a few only reply i hot back was off the garden centre that gave RG the whole of the North Pole

Course the dope can cook its only an act , as for that drip, hes only around for the free gaff an free living

Reactions: 2
The dresses😳so so old fashioned but then maybe majority of followers in over 70 age bracket who knows - still looking for donations for charity -surely the charity would greatly accept what is raised already and use it for families over Christmas who are in need - bottom line it’s not really about the charity with Lisa it’s about raising her own profile and the need for constant praise

Reactions: 8
I had that red dress in 2000. I have photos of me in it at a party.
Both colours very summery and not a hope in hell she would wear it outside the door.

She can't even get the name of the vouchers right for the raffle. Called them All4one voucher on a post even had it typed. They're the worst vouchers they start reducing in value if you don't use them on time. Plus she said they can be used in Dunnes and Tesco, that didn't used to be the case unless it's changed. She's a Muppet.

She can't even get the name of the vouchers right for the raffle. Called them All4one voucher on a post even had it typed. They're the worst vouchers they start reducing in value if you don't use them on time. Plus she said they can be used in Dunnes and Tesco, that didn't used to be the case unless it's changed. She's a Muppet.
She is actually right.. Tesco accept one for all or all4one😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.