Lisa’s Lust List #7 Lusty Lisa - Offalys answer to Mother Theresa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate commenting on anybody’s appearance but she really gets more and more Morticia looking every day. She seriously needs to tone down the hair or cut it up a bit or something. It’s very severe as is.
She looks absolutely wrecked atm, too many irons in the fire and for what? Would absolutely hate to be living her life, constantly chasing the next sell

Reactions: 4
But did she buy them herself ? I have my suspicions about them. Why would you wear what looks like a wedding ring and engagement ring on your wedding finger ?
No sign of happy mug putting a ring on it.. But he is out shopping with her son today.. Is he not. BT shopper would he not have to travel a fair bit to one ?

Reactions: 1
No sign of happy mug putting a ring on it.. But he is out shopping with her son today.. Is he not. BT shopper would he not have to travel a fair bit to one ?
I thought we couldnt go outside our county until after the 18th December ?

Reactions: 6
But did she buy them herself ? I have my suspicions about them. Why would you wear what looks like a wedding ring and engagement ring on your wedding finger ?
Shes dropping hints🤣🤣yea shes paying off the solitaire apparently, if that drip put a ring on it we would hear about it im sure 🙄

Solitaire doesn’t look like real deal at all - it appeared after their trip to New York Christmas time so I’d guess a good imitation - my opinion of course - have similar bought in New York but costume cz - and one does wonder why she would wear what looks like like wedding set when not married?

Reactions: 3
Shes dropping hints🤣🤣yea shes paying off the solitaire apparently, if that drip put a ring on it we would hear about it im sure 🙄
Solitaire doesn’t look like real deal at all - it appeared after their trip to New York Christmas time so I’d guess a good imitation - my opinion of course - have similar bought in New York but costume cz - and one does wonder why she would wear what looks like like wedding set when not married?
On her page she doing one of them live videos an someone asked her was it a dessert diamond an she said no its the real deal from some jewellers in the town , an shes still paying off it , I thought it was fake too , an one of the girls on her told me about her post on her page , so I had to have a nose🤣 Why would she wear them , well that's beyond me too , shes a sad bleep , there's a want in that woman that's why she craves the insta attention, comes across to me that she hadn't a friend , a true friend in the world,

Remember she said a few days before Christmas last year she was on her stories in yer mans car saying she had to go to Murphys in Newry on a bit of business and then they were going back down to Dublin to do a bit of shopping. There was no more about it because of the trip to NYC.
Then in the New Year she was doing a bit of flogging and showing off the ring and said Lads ye dont miss a trick and was on bragging about the ring and was wallowing in all the attention. Shes mad for yer man to propose I think, despite being all "been there done that"..

She probably wasn’t asked about it at all but brought it to peoples attention - still looks fake

• Haha
Getting on now and I suppose getting a bit desperate for him to put a ring on it. They never look like a proper couple , holding hands or cuddled up on the sofa etc, even on the freebie holidays you don’t see it . He looks so cock sure of himself, loves his freebies though, only time he manages a smile is after the free cocktails Everything about both of them seems so fake , only thing they got in common is both come across as very materialistic , love free food/cocktails , holidays with free upgrades basically anything which has the word free on it

Reactions: 7
Getting on now and I suppose getting a bit desperate for him to put a ring on it. They never look like a proper couple , holding hands or cuddled up on the sofa etc, even on the freebie holidays you don’t see it . He looks so cock sure of himself, loves his freebies though, only time he manages a smile is after the free cocktails Everything about both of them seems so fake , only thing they got in common is both come across as very materialistic , love free food/cocktails , holidays with free upgrades basically anything which has the word free on it
Thats all hes there for , if she was just working in daddy's office he would have no interest, (only my opinion)

Reactions: 4
I hate commenting on anybody’s appearance but she really gets more and more Morticia looking every day. She seriously needs to tone down the hair or cut it up a bit or something. It’s very severe as is.
This made me smile. Mortica is my style icon and Lisa is no Mortica!!
1607935943628.png

• Haha
Oh me oh my! don’t we just love ourself , her name on the pj’s so it has to be perfect. No probs selling 💩 mass produced 💩 . She really thinks she is ever so important .notice she mentioned that the father said she was lucky she was working for herself , so she is not an employee of his, Any wonder happy face still hanging around she is taking it in, never has to put his hand in his pocket. How could you have a fella around not knowing if he would still be with you if you were penniless. All these deluded needy people messaging her about cheap perfume, ‘oh look lisa I got another bottle’ ffs pass me the 🤮 bucket

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What did I miss, been stuck in hospital.
Free make up from Pippa, and getting ready to launch her very special pj’s , but they must be 100% perfect before her vip name goes on them 😂 All these IHG huns support each other trying to sell their cheap made overpriced tat that deluded followers but. . Hope you are ok after hospital stay, had a 5 day trip there myself, , was never as glad to get out of there, feet did not touch the floor when they said I could go home .

Ah the Up make up. Looks crap.
I was in with one of the kids unfortunately and we were never so glad to get home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.