Lisa’s Lust List #7 Lusty Lisa - Offalys answer to Mother Theresa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s shouting about her size AGAIN in the latest post!! 10 on the top and 12 on the bottom......for comfort she says, and she is welded into the bottoms. Comfort my hole🤣🤣🤣......Heaven forbid she might be normal and honest and just SAY that the 10 and 12 were too tight on her so she went for the 14......for actual comfort, as opposed to beating herself into the 12 to be able to say that she is in a 12🙈🙈
IMO She might be a 10 on top but not a size 10 on the bottom half ... I’d be the other way around - heavier on top which I hate.

She should accept there’s very few perfect 10’s out there & She isn’t one either - she has a hang up about size !!!

Reactions: 4
Ooopsie dopposie they sure are a mighty size ten leg for sure . Now for lounging around the home I could not stand things tight in the auld nether region, always buy a size bigger .

Just a quick snapshot , no mention of this freebie . They become so self entitled no appreciation . Stupid company gifting insta huns anyway

Really!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
TruWash is a Northern Irish company employing people and generating money in the UK economy. Likewise with Bellamianta. They are not Irish companies in the manner she tries to pretend they are. ChloBo is not any way Irish. I can't be bothered even thinking of other crowds she flogs for.

In relation to gift vouchers can she stop misinforming people. All Irish gift vouchers are valid for five years now by law. She insinuates that some companies have short time lines to encourage people to buy vouchers from companies that line her pockets.

Reactions: 6
TruWash is a Northern Irish company employing people and generating money in the UK economy. Likewise with Bellamianta. They are not Irish companies in the manner she tries to pretend they are. ChloBo is not any way Irish. I can't be bothered even thinking of other crowds she flogs for.

In relation to gift vouchers can she stop misinforming people. All Irish gift vouchers are valid for five years now by law. She insinuates that some companies have short time lines to encourage people to buy vouchers from companies that line her pockets.
This exactly and Truwash is just distilled water!!! She's flogging hot water bottles at 25.00 with her discount from Meaghers and you can buy them online elsewhere for 22.00

Reactions: 1
And surprise surprise they are sold out , but then surprise surprise again Oonagh can get more. So bloody predictable and so boring

Jeys, I've been offline trying to deal with real world and its much the same old same old. I despise hunting. There was a local hunt near us at the weekend. Hate hate hate. Ignorant w*nkers too, park all over the place, barely move out of the way when you are trying to get home. No suprise seeing her in that set with her red coat.
Cunts in their Range Rovers

• Sad
IMO She might be a 10 on top but not a size 10 on the bottom half ... I’d be the other way around - heavier on top which I hate.

She should accept there’s very few perfect 10’s out there & She isn’t one either - she has a hang up about size !!!
Shes always harping on about her lower half it needs alot of work, she worked her ass off (pardon the pun) or the trainer in the gym put her through her paces so she'd look great in a bikini in the Maldives.
I only know this as she mentioned it enough times publicly on insta ( have to cover my ass )

• Haha
Shes always harping on about her lower half it needs alot of work, she worked her ass off (pardon the pun) or the trainer in the gym put her through her paces so she'd look great in a bikini in the Maldives.
I only know this as she mentioned it enough times publicly on insta ( have to cover my ass )
Now all that free food and massive takeaways have to attach themselves somewhere, in this instance on the auld thighs. As she states ‘they live their food’ covering my 🍑 also 🙈🙊🙈 Come to think of it hasn’t the HC thingy gone ever so quiet 🤫

Reactions: 3
Omg the cardigan where would you be going in that - not in public surely 😳 - and all these people buying the miracle water and cloths for the windows can’t imagine how many bottles I’d need for 32 windows 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Now all that free food and massive takeaways have to attach themselves somewhere, in this instance on the auld thighs. As she states ‘they live their food’ covering my 🍑 also 🙈🙊🙈 Come to think of it hasn’t the HC thingy gone ever so quiet 🤫
Very quite 😳

Isn’t it strange the way she saves so little on her grid or into highlights, not even the launch of the p**s or her charity raffle. All that’s on the grid lately are the infomercials with Oonagh. It’s like she doesn't want to have any evidence of stuff saved. It all seems to go back to the original mention of the HC action, as if she had been advised by her legal team not to. Also her “header” on her Facebook page is different to a lot of others I follow, just gives follower numbers, doesn't say that it’s followed by any of my friends who I know do follow her. Even the blurb at the top ends abruptly. The sheep always asking on her FB page why they can’t see her stories on there either. It’s like as if she has a restricted FB page without all the bells and whistles. Maybe that’s FB’s way of telling her not to mess with them. Thank you Mark Zuckerberg!
No word on the raffle in a few days, what’s all that about???? It just really sums her up, all about a bit build up and launch and then nothing more. Did she think she’d raise a million and is gutted she didn’t!

Attachments

Last edited:
Got an email today from Amazon to let me know that from 1st Jan 2021 anything I buy from Amazon with a shipping address in EU could be subject to VAT and or customs. Wonder will she inform her followers that buy her Chlobo that not only will they be paying in Sterling but they could also be subject to VAT...

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Got an email today from Amazon to let me know that from 1st Jan 2021 anything I buy from Amazon with a shipping address in EU could be subject to VAT and or customs. Wonder will she inform her followers that buy her Chlobo that not only will they be paying in Sterling but they could also be subject to VAT...
Unlikely as transparency is not very high up on her agenda. I sent her a message before about the Chlo bo and asked what currency she was quoting as she had said the price on her stories without mentioning sterling and then posted a screenshot with the € symbol in front of the price. Obviously a mistake but she didn’t address it in her stories. She often mentions items priced in sterling but doesn’t say they are sterling. Currency conversions and rates mean nothing to her. Have since been blocked for making an observation she didn’t like!

When I checked her stories this morning she was showing all the free tit she had been sent just checked again now and she’s still showing stuff it’s unreal!

When I checked her stories this morning she was showing all the free tit she had been sent just checked again now and she’s still showing stuff it’s unreal!
Did you see all that stuff , omg wtf is wrong with these companies

F**k it I see she got another one of those calendars with the “inspirational” quotes for next year! There’s her first story sorted every day for 2021. Give me strength!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The apron ffs , the drip Chris be paraded in that 😒
Girls and Guys.. is there no way to report this woman? I am absolutely sick to the back teeth of her greed and lack of shame! She uses swipe up links to sell stuff of which the majority is over priced rubbish!! Has anyone ever contacted the companies directly to say that you wouldn’t buy from them again because of the ridiculous amount of free stuff they give to the insta huns.. its really getting on my nerves! Lots of very needy children out there who would love a nice chocolate cake or a wee present this Christmas.. and then you see this one and her greedy lot devouring meals and treats sent to her free on a daily basis.. has to be something that can be done!

Reactions: 13
She didn't have #gifted or anything on those aprons to show that she didn't buy them. Just tagged the company.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.