Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MOTHER OF GOD, What did I watch? The tears, sniffing, hand held up to her face shaking her head cos she is so upset! Crock of tit I'm sorry. No mention of what charity either. She is as slithery that one. Fake as duck. Donate some of all your free shite, she is despicable.

Reactions: 9
So true. Crying fest going on there. She has a bloody room full of stuff she could donate. She hasn't a genuine bone in her body.
Not very clear is it her money or is it from sale of the tickets . let’s hope someone asks her, mind you it might be threats of been marched up the HC steps ,like it was after folk called her out over the shows ticket sales and charities

It’s been quiet on this thread for a while, that fake whinging/caring post has set us all off for sure. This whinging Insta Huns do my head in. Cry in private I don’t care what the reason, do not pick up a phone and bawl into it for attention and sympathy . Never realised until today Gorry was near TullMore , Jesus that must be the town that gives on giving, her , Gorry and Corrigan must have the place bled with freebies, food, hair, beauty .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Not very clear is it her money or is it from sale of the tickets . let’s hope someone asks her, mind you it might be threats of been marched up the HC steps ,like it was after folk called her out over the shows ticket sales and charities

It’s been quiet on this thread for a while, that fake whinging/caring post has set us all off for sure. This whinging Insta Huns do my head in. Cry in private I don’t care what the reason, do not pick up a phone and bawl into it for attention and sympathy . Never realised until today Gorry was near TullMore , Jesus that must be the town that gives on giving, her , Gorry and Corrigan must have the place bled with freebies, food, hair, beauty .
Money if flying in.....

Reactions: 2
Money if flying in.....
And it’s still not clear , are the ticket buyers making up the €5000 ? Again like the shows it’s someone else giving her money to give to the charity , so who is going to get all the thanks, who is going to come out like the generous saint? When she hands the money over it will be ‘thanks Lisa’ aren’t you great Lisa, aren’t you so kind Lisa , yet it will be the followers who have donated. She deserves an Oscar for that performance . And I really think that’s badly done fillers or aging different from the rest of us, my lines go all the way across 😂

And it’s still not clear , are the ticket buyers making up the €5000 ? Again like the shows it’s someone else giving her money to give to the charity , so who is going to get all the thanks, who is going to come out like the generous saint? When she hands the money over it will be ‘thanks Lisa’ aren’t you great Lisa, aren’t you so kind Lisa , yet it will be the followers who have donated. She deserves an Oscar for that performance . And I really think that’s badly done fillers or aging different from the rest of us, my lines go all the way across 😂
Someone asked was she buying the vouchers herself and she said she was. Plenty of local charities she could donate to but no go to a big one where she'll get more exposure for herself.

Reactions: 3
Someone asked was she buying the vouchers herself and she said she was. Plenty of local charities she could donate to but no go to a big one where she'll get more exposure for herself.
Sitting there in her gifted or discounted glasses ad clothes, I expect we will be in for a dose latter of the fake smile, puffy eyes and the high excited voice as the money rolls in . Great that a charity is getting something , she will be getting all the glory, watch goss.ie brag her up after . Why did she have to whinge though, almost fifty trying to act like a little girl. Ah well it looks like ma will be praying 🙏 hard, her words.

Not bein bad but theres millions poured into homeless charities and millions spent on hotel rooms for homeless where they cant even cook or do their washing and the problem is just getting worse cos the goverment arent interested in doin anything about it cos their friends are getting richer from it all...houses need to be built not throw money at rich landlords,hotel owners or pay the massives salarys thats the CEO'S get for running these places...her few thousand euro us not goin to house anyone...the money would be better spent on giving it to a food bank so they could fill their shelves

Reactions: 8
Not bein bad but theres millions poured into homeless charities and millions spent on hotel rooms for homeless where they cant even cook or do their washing and the problem is just getting worse cos the goverment arent interested in doin anything about it cos their friends are getting richer from it all...houses need to be built not throw money at rich landlords,hotel owners or pay the massives salarys thats the CEO'S get for running these places...her few thousand euro us not goin to house anyone...the money would be better spent on giving it to a food bank so they could fill their shelves
Agreed 100%

Reactions: 1
Oh my god I cannot believe that video I wonder where were the tears for the homeless and starving children in Ireland when she posted all the food they had for two people all the stuff she is constantly gifted the fancy house she is constantly showing off, the rings she is constantly flashing in people’s faces This is hypocrisy at its best - needs a serious reality check

Reactions: 8
Didnt look at the dose.
I'd rather donate directly to a charity, not make a big song and dance about it and not look for credit either.

Theres not a fiddlers given about the homeless or any other charity when diamonds, luxury cars and holidays are being bought, just brag, brag and brag some more.

I dont buy in to it with her, I'm sorry. Not a genuine bone in her.. all for the gram, the clap on the back and everyone bowing down and telling her how fab she is.

Reactions: 10
Didnt look at the dose.
I'd rather donate directly to a charity, not make a big song and dance about it and not look for credit either.

Theres not a fiddlers given about the homeless or any other charity when diamonds, luxury cars and holidays are being bought, just brag, brag and brag some more.

I dont buy in to it with her, I'm sorry. Not a genuine bone in her.. all for the gram, the clap on the back and everyone bowing down and telling her how fab she is.
Agree with every word x

Agree with every word x
I just had a look and had to turn off. I am raging and sad at the same time....how dare she belittle those less fortunate, crocodile tears in to the camera while sitting in front of her perfect for the gram tree, flashing her rolex and diamonds while pretending to give a damn. She hasn't a clue !!

Not time for fake people, none at all.

She will be back on tomorrow flogging and her stories are probably being watched by people who are struggling in every way at the moment.
Wrong, its all so wrong.

Sorry for the rant x

Most of us have been living in the real world for a very long time and are well aware of the homelessness situation on our own doorstep. She hasn't made a big discovery...

Reactions: 11
I really don't agree with giving to big corporation charities. Every year in work, different teams adopt a family chosen by a local charity. We pay their rent for December and January. Do any odd jobs around the house and do all their santa and food shopping for Christmas. They are so grateful and we see where our money goes directly and it's so humbling.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The tickets are flying. She came back when it was at 9k and said it was worth....and stopped herself- almost said my tears! She’s not bothered about people parting with their money on her granny midi dresses but all of a sudden she hates asking people for money🙄

Reactions: 5
I really don't agree with giving to big corporation charities. Every year in work, different teams adopt a family chosen by a local charity. We pay their rent for December and January. Do any odd jobs around the house and do all their santa and food shopping for Christmas. They are so grateful and we see where our money goes directly and it's so humbling.
I agree with you!! As a Tullamore woman I actually thought she would have supported a local charity who actually deliver food to 850 families in Laois, Offaly and further afield. A well known local man runs it and his volunteers are absolutely flat out trying to keep up with the demand!! PMCV Trust is one of Oonagh’s Charities.. Shame on ya Lisa.. demonstrating yet again what you think of your community!! Furious wouldn’t be the word for how I am feeling now!! Charity starts at home!!!

I agree with you!! As a Tullamore woman I actually thought she would have supported a local charity who actually deliver food to 850 families in Laois, Offaly and further afield. A well known local man runs it and his volunteers are absolutely flat out trying to keep up with the demand!! PMCV Trust is one of Oonagh’s Charities.. Shame on ya Lisa.. demonstrating yet again what you think of your community!! Furious wouldn’t be the word for how I am feeling now!! Charity starts at home!!!
But it wouldn't raise her profile nationally then if she stuck to her home town. There always has to be something in it for herself.
Lovely to hear that gent and all the volunteers looking after people on their own doorstep, thats true community spirit.

Reactions: 7
This is the thing. Loads of local volunteers in every town in Ireland crying out for help. So many of our neighbours struggling. I am absolutely disgusted at her fake emotional blackmail and her blatant lack of knowledge of her local community.

Reactions: 5
She’s attention seeking even in her charity choice. I’m not for a minute saying that they’re not deserving of it(although their employee salaries are slightly eyebrow raising!) but I think she’s ensuring maximum exposure by choosing to support them as opposed to a local organisation or a less public cause. And she probably wants this publicity ahead of whatever launches she has planned in 2021. Maybe I’m cynical but she doesn’t come across as a humble, kind or empathetic person, and certainly doesn’t seem to be especially charitable either(do you remember that touristy Oirish crap she gifted patients in the local hospital last Xmas?? Heaven forbid she might give them something decent🙈🙊, or the Depop selling, or the constant begging for everything so she doesn’t have to spend any of her own money). There’s another angle here for her. I absolutely believe that there has to be. Just my opinion of course......but I think she is too self absorbed to all of a sudden be so selfless.

Last edited:
It’s all about her profile sure she wouldn’t get the recognition if she supported a local charity. Absolutely sickening.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.