Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s confusing , as she stated and showed a lot are posting as anonymous, so how can you send a prize if you don’t know the details ? Like I said earlier the posts were confusing, could just be me rushing her posts as it’s cringe 😬 watching a mature woman trying to squeeze tears out, or I could just be a wee bit slow 🤫

Is hers and Meagers draw fundraising linked ? Can you be entered into a draw as anonymous? The woman talks in riddles , she rushes and tries to act all emotional like she actually really cares . Like stated by others why not give to hospitals, local causes , food banks etc .. not as much publicity for her I guess . Definitely aiming for Mother Teresa status . Great thread suggestion by @Shop girl
I'm currently involved in a fundraiser and we are using I-donate too. Anonymous is just to the public, the organisers of the fundraiser will be able to see everyone details and emails addresses but I'm not sure what way she is going to pick the winners so she should really be transparent about that.

Reactions: 7
I'm currently involved in a fundraiser and we are using I-donate too. Anonymous is just to the public, the organisers of the fundraiser will be able to see everyone details and emails addresses but I'm not sure what way she is going to pick the winners so she should really be transparent about that.
Thank you for clearing that up, it was a wee bit confusing . Oh yes she will definitely have to be now , people who attended the shows and donated were annoyed at her not revealing which charity that monies raised had gone to.

Reactions: 4
Ah ya would have to laugh at her...showing 'diamonds' an sayin i like small and delicate an not too showy...says her with a rock on her finger that would take the eye outa ur head.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s confusing , as she stated and showed a lot are posting as anonymous, so how can you send a prize if you don’t know the details ? Like I said earlier the posts were confusing, could just be me rushing her posts as it’s cringe 😬 watching a mature woman trying to squeeze tears out, or I could just be a wee bit slow 🤫

Is hers and Meagers draw fundraising linked ? Can you be entered into a draw as anonymous? The woman talks in riddles , she rushes and tries to act all emotional like she actually really cares . Like stated by others why not give to hospitals, local causes , food banks etc .. not as much publicity for her I guess . Definitely aiming for Mother Teresa status . Great thread suggestion by @Shop girl

Yeah It enters you in the draw . Now what if anonymous wins ? 🤔
And she’d turned off comments in that one snap as I was going to ask the same

Reactions: 1
Ah ya would have to laugh at her...showing 'diamonds' an sayin i like small and delicate an not too showy...says her with a rock on her finger that would take the eye outa ur head.
This not real thats dessert diamond aswell as far as I know

No, all her own rings are real. She’s gone to great lengths to emphasise that(usually when she is flogging Desert Diamonds🤣🤣)
Stop , are they really , false advertising then cause shes on their page with the "iconic" ring 😳well daddy must have bought it cause that drip Chris didn't,

This not real thats dessert diamond aswell as far as I know
No the rings are real...one of em is her engagment ring she got redone ..why ya would think thats a good idea wen your seperated from the man who gave it to ya over 16years...and the massive one she got in jack murphys last year ..in one of her lives on her grid when shes waiting on whoever to join her shes waffling on about how she was paying it off an they let her take it even tho she hadnt finished paying it all yet. God forbid Lisa would tarnish ger skin with cheap fakes

Reactions: 4
No the rings are real...one of em is her engagment ring she got redone ..why ya would think thats a good idea wen your seperated from the man who gave it to ya over 16years...and the massive one she got in jack murphys last year ..in one of her lives on her grid when shes waiting on whoever to join her shes waffling on about how she was paying it off an they let her take it even tho she hadnt finished paying it all yet. God forbid Lisa would tarnish ger skin with cheap fakes
Sure shes V.B🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Yeah It enters you in the draw . Now what if anonymous wins ? 🤔
And I noticed one or 2 spell bawling just like she does herself...balling. Mmmmm a bit suspicious 🤔🤔🤔

I’m now fully convinced that she doesn’t actually wear what she models every day!! A few weeks ago when it was really mild she had big woolly coats and heavier dresses on her and now, when it’s absolutely Baltic, she’s in cheap light midi dresses and a little leather jacket!! I’d say at this stage she’s only wearing the stuff to flog it and wouldn’t be seen dead in it otherwise!!

Reactions: 2
The Gorry one now modelling Texas or whatever it’s called .. The younger model, equally as greedy and grabby . Must be more money than since in Tullamore with all these freebies that are dished out to this lot

1700 bought tickets so far out of all her insta and fb followers, thats nothing, she must be gutted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.