Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So predictable, back with the baggy eyes,
I agree with you!! As a Tullamore woman I actually thought she would have supported a local charity who actually deliver food to 850 families in Laois, Offaly and further afield. A well known local man runs it and his volunteers are absolutely flat out trying to keep up with the demand!! PMCV Trust is one of Oonagh’s Charities.. Shame on ya Lisa.. demonstrating yet again what you think of your community!! Furious wouldn’t be the word for how I am feeling now!! Charity starts at home!!!
more publicity and attention for her through Big Charities, she does not care about the small local ones, has she e er done anything for local causes ?

Reactions: 3
So predictable, back with the baggy eyes,

more publicity and attention for her through Big Charities, she does not care about the small local ones, has she e er done anything for local causes ?
Not that I am aware of... Can’t believe she actually walks, works and lives in the town and as always goes outside of it for everything!!

Reactions: 2
She has deffo had work done on her forehead, no sign of the “elevenses” as she was always calling the lines over her nose. No mention of them for a long time now that I think of it. Whatever she had done has filled them out even when she was doing the ugly crying face. Just the weird ones over her right eye which was obviously left untouched until she sees her stories back and will need to make another appointment to have that area sorted!
How does the raffle actually work, like how is the winner selected? I looked at the page but they just say it’s for fundraising and don’t mention raffle. Will she just scroll down through the names of the people who donated and pick 5 people at random. Bit of a grey area there. Also with her buying the One For All vouchers, or as she liked to call them All For One vouchers will she be able to claim tax relief on those, there has to be some reason she chose to do that over just giving five prizes of €1000 cash. The One for All vouchers are not great as I know having got a reasonably decent one last Christmas and need to spend in next few weeks before they start deducting a monthly fee, can only use them up to €50 for online purchases and as I haven’t been too many places since last March to spend it in person I haven’t used it up.

Reactions: 6
She has deffo had work done on her forehead, no sign of the “elevenses” as she was always calling the lines over her nose. No mention of them for a long time now that I think of it. Whatever she had done has filled them out even when she was doing the ugly crying face. Just the weird ones over her right eye which was obviously left untouched until she sees her stories back and will need to make another appointment to have that area sorted!
How does the raffle actually work, like how is the winner selected? I looked at the page but they just say it’s for fundraising and don’t mention raffle. Will she just scroll down through the names of the people who donated and pick 5 people at random. Bit of a grey area there. Also with her buying the One For All vouchers, or as she liked to call them All For One vouchers will she be able to claim tax relief on those, there has to be some reason she chose to do that over just giving five prizes of €1000 cash. The One for All vouchers are not great as I know having got a reasonably decent one last Christmas and need to spend in next few weeks before they start deducting a monthly fee, can only use them up to €50 for online purchases and as I haven’t been too many places since last March to spend it in person I haven’t used it up.
Charitable donations are tax deductable. It's over 45k now and that has instilled pure fury in me. All charities local to her must be fuming and I don't blame them. She is despicable

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
You can tell she’s disappointed that it hasn’t gone like Rosie with the overnight €250k etc.. she will be on with the fake tears later. Even I bet she expected it to jump more than the few k it did overnight !! Peter MV trust whilst does good work, it’s already heavily funded. Would love to have seen a more local smaller charity there, because imagine €50k to a small charity , as opposed to pmv this will be 50k of a potential 500k at Christmas as they’ve multiple routes to €€

This on Meaghers FB Page -
This festive season, we’re asking for your help in helping those who are experiencing homelessness by supporting our #WrapUpHomelessness campaign
❤️

Since we first partnered up with @pmvtrust , we’ve donated a whopping €136,618 which has enabled the team @pmvtrust kit out 16 beautiful new homes and support 20 people leave homelessness behind forever.
🏡

This Christmas, we want to raise more funds for Peter McVerry Trust and we’re asking for you to give a helping hand to achieve our goal!
You can support the #WrapUpHomelessness campaign by donating €5 to be in for a chance to win €1000 of beautiful Christmas gifts from our favourite Irish brands.
🎄
🎁
link to online page in my bio
👆

You can opt for an in-store gift wrapping service and make a voluntary donation to the PMVT collection box, select the gift-wrap option online to donate €2.50 per item wrapped, or purchase a gorgeous piece from The Giving Keys range, a collection which is hand stamped, assembled and packaged by those transitioning out of homelessness. The Giving Keys start at €25 and are available both in-store @meagherspharmacy and online.
Thank you to all who helped us achieve this goal so far! We’re incredibly proud of all the support From our customers and team so far.
Help us to help more people less fortunate than ourselves, to leave homelessness behind forever and move on to a brighter future
❤️

Thank you from all of us @meagherspharmacy

LLL does nothing off her own bat for her own community; there has to be a hidden agenda ….. so glad my eyes were opened by all you Tattlers, thankfully I never swiped up

• Wow
Reactions: 8
100% shes had work done, look as she raises her brows , her forehead is frozen ,over the bridge of her nose , but she doesn't do evasive 🙄

This on Meaghers FB Page -
This festive season, we’re asking for your help in helping those who are experiencing homelessness by supporting our #WrapUpHomelessness campaign
❤️

Since we first partnered up with @pmvtrust , we’ve donated a whopping €136,618 which has enabled the team @pmvtrust kit out 16 beautiful new homes and support 20 people leave homelessness behind forever.
🏡

This Christmas, we want to raise more funds for Peter McVerry Trust and we’re asking for you to give a helping hand to achieve our goal!
You can support the #WrapUpHomelessness campaign by donating €5 to be in for a chance to win €1000 of beautiful Christmas gifts from our favourite Irish brands.
🎄
🎁
link to online page in my bio
👆

You can opt for an in-store gift wrapping service and make a voluntary donation to the PMVT collection box, select the gift-wrap option online to donate €2.50 per item wrapped, or purchase a gorgeous piece from The Giving Keys range, a collection which is hand stamped, assembled and packaged by those transitioning out of homelessness. The Giving Keys start at €25 and are available both in-store @meagherspharmacy and online.
Thank you to all who helped us achieve this goal so far! We’re incredibly proud of all the support From our customers and team so far.
Help us to help more people less fortunate than ourselves, to leave homelessness behind forever and move on to a brighter future
❤️

Thank you from all of us @meagherspharmacy

LLL does nothing off her own bat for her own community; there has to be a hidden agenda ….. so glad my eyes were opened by all you Tattlers, thankfully I never swiped up
Monkey see, monkey do 🙈

You can tell she’s disappointed that it hasn’t gone like Rosie with the overnight €250k etc.. she will be on with the fake tears later. Even I bet she expected it to jump more than the few k it did overnight !! Peter MV trust whilst does good work, it’s already heavily funded. Would love to have seen a more local smaller charity there, because imagine €50k to a small charity , as opposed to pmv this will be 50k of a potential 500k at Christmas as they’ve multiple routes to €€
Exactly. They’re already well funded and get lots of exposure. And again, I’m not saying that they aren’t a worthy cause, but fundraise for Temple st, or Crumlin maybe? Or the NICU units in the maternity hospitals? They’re all vastly under resourced and 50/60k could make a world of difference to their service users! There’s kids waiting years for scoliosis ops here, I’m sure whatever she raises could go a long way to getting them badly needed surgeries. But I guess that wouldn’t raise her profile enough for her liking. She’s a dose.

Reactions: 7
100% shes had work done , her forehead is frozen , over the bridge of her nose , no movement in it

100% shes had work done , her forehead is frozen , over the bridge of her nose , no movement in it
And it’s bad work as well , and she has a big forehead so it’s more noticeable . Wonder if the work was free or greatly discounted . Oh she will be going back for sure . Will be watching 👁 👁 that ole forehead very closely now 👀 . Why not admit to it , does she want folk to think she is not going to age! They say look at your ma and you get a pic of how you will look at that age .

So the €5 does not enter a person into the draw? Now I though it was a charity raffle ? Clever linking both together and confusing people ‘as the saying goes
You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.”
Also is the Meagers one linked to hers ? ..
Sorry but this is a Chav look , not a good look for an almost fifty year old . Nike baseball hat I think she looks so silly 😜 prob trying to hide the forehead 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
At 70k now. A slow burner for her. So much for the 400k followers. She’s nowhere near as popular as she thinks🙈🙊

And it’s bad work as well , and she has a big forehead so it’s more noticeable . Wonder if the work was free or greatly discounted . Oh she will be going back for sure . Will be watching 👁 👁 that ole forehead very closely now 👀 . Why not admit to it , does she want folk to think she is not going to age! They say look at your ma and you get a pic of how you will look at that age .

So the €5 does not enter a person into the draw? Now I though it was a charity raffle ? Clever linking both together and confusing people ‘as the saying goes
You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.”
Sorry but this is a Chav look , not a good look for an almost fifty year old . Nike baseball hat I think she looks so silly 😜 prob trying to hide the forehead 🤣
Wait, What!!!! the 5 euro does not enter you to the draw; I must have missed that, can you explain please?

Reactions: 1

Almost 50!!!!! Jesus, I don't follow her but dip in when something is mentioned here, I thought she was late mid 50's heading for 60.😮 Feck I'm shocked.

• Haha
Almost 50!!!!! Jesus, I don't follow her but dip in when something is mentioned here, I thought she was late mid 50's heading for 60.😮 Feck I'm shocked.
🤣🤣🤣

She will love to read the above🙈🙈🤣🤣 I think she is 48/49?? But she does come across older in some ways as she is very old fashioned with her slips and fear of showing cleavage. And her style is quite old too.

Just saw the prompt about a new thread name suggestion and in view of the current situation with her fundraiser I thought “Lovely Lisa, Offalys answer to Mother Theresa”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She needs to change that photo ( in the strapless white dress) that she uses for promotions..... 🙈 & she defo had work done, badly mind you as over her right eye is desperate.

• Haha
Wait, What!!!! the 5 euro does not enter you to the draw; I must have missed that, can you explain please?
It’s confusing , as she stated and showed a lot are posting as anonymous, so how can you send a prize if you don’t know the details ? Like I said earlier the posts were confusing, could just be me rushing her posts as it’s cringe 😬 watching a mature woman trying to squeeze tears out, or I could just be a wee bit slow 🤫

Is hers and Meagers draw fundraising linked ? Can you be entered into a draw as anonymous? The woman talks in riddles , she rushes and tries to act all emotional like she actually really cares . Like stated by others why not give to hospitals, local causes , food banks etc .. not as much publicity for her I guess . Definitely aiming for Mother Teresa status . Great thread suggestion by @Shop girl

Yeah It enters you in the draw . Now what if anonymous wins ? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So the competition or whatever it's called is running to 22nd of December, so exactly how is this money going to help homeless people for Christmas. it'll be 23rd by the time it's all gathered. So nothing is going to get done by Christmas............................

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.