Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Just wait...the team are probably working on the press release 🙄
She’s not a beauty influencer far from it. She trials free beauty products & has swipe ups to fill her greedy ass pockets. This is a farce if ever I seen one, who even knew the awards were on let alone vote?

Reactions: 8
She going to 'buy' 🤣🤣 either 5000€ x1 or 1000€ x 5 vouchers for her big 'charity' give away!!

Last edited:
Last of the big spenders huh ?? None of the travel companies jumped on board for a trip to the Maldives or a cruise obviously !! 🤣
Sorry I had to edit my post as I forgot to say vouchers! There is no way on this earth that she is putting her hand in her pocket to spend 5000€ of her own money, if she is she will be taking in back out of the money raised. Wonder what charity is going to benefit?

Reactions: 1
Very strange. Vouchers are just money you can only use in a few shops. Just give the £5000 to charity!

To be fair she might raise much more so that will be good! I reckon it would be a success.

But we much watch this like hawks, lads.

Reactions: 2
Very strange. Vouchers are just money you can only use in a few shops. Just give the £5000 to charity!

To be fair she might raise much more so that will be good! I reckon it would be a success.

She’s not going to change a habit, we might never know which charity it’s for! Lisa I hope your watching, we will all be waiting to hear, just takes a little nudge from us 🤣

What shops will they be redeemable in I wonder? Ones she has connections to no doubt, that sell products she is invested in? Or maybe I’m just cynical

I'm confused, first I thought the holiday or whatever was supposed to be a prize for her followers?? Maybe I have it wrong but now it seems like she's buying a prize to give to a follower but you must donate to charity to go into a draw??

I'm confused, first I thought the holiday or whatever was supposed to be a prize for her followers?? Maybe I have it wrong but now it seems like she's buying a prize to give to a follower but you must donate to charity to go into a draw??
Just like her shows were you had to give to a charity to get a brown envelope, so is she giving the prize or are the followers giving to the prize. She’s up to her old tricks

Reactions: 3
I'd say she'll set up a donate page and the winners will be picked from that.. There's probably a catch though like 'You must subscribe to my newsletter' or donate via her website or some other nonsense!

You can be sure that there is something in all of this for her!! She never does a thing out of the goodness of her heart!! LMAO that nobody put up a decent prize though, a bit like those worktops she was on the make for🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
so is she giving the prize or are the followers giving to the prize.
Oh I get what you are saying might happen. So the €5000 up as the prize is accumulated from all the entry fees. Then whatever is raised about that €5000 goes to the charity.
This happens with house draws in the UK. Win a house worth £600k by buying a £50 ticket. All the entry fees are used to buy the house and entry fees above the £600k house price is creamed off as profit and/or goes to charity. But there is a clause saying if the £600k limit is not reached then the contest is null and void.

Hmmm we’ve downgraded from the all expenses trip to Maldives that she suggested first ? .. such a shock she would pick an option that’s tax friendly for her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hmmm we’ve downgraded from the all expenses trip to Maldives that she suggested first ? .. such a shock she would pick an option that’s tax friendly for her 🙄
😂😂 Yeah the '' One for All'' vouchers doesn't seem like it's in the same league! Quite surprised that's what she's chosen to give as a prize. Thought she would have gone a bit more luxurious, imagine giving an One for All voucher to the winner of the ladies' day at the races😂. If I was her I'd have given say a 1000€ voucher for BTs, 1000€ for McElhinneys etc etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.