Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you do a charity draw is that regulated. I'd be retty disgusted if the vochures are bought from the draw funds raised.

Reactions: 1
From what I am reading a charity raffle/draw is regulated. Paying for the cost of prizes and expenses from the draw profits is allowed. But I guess in this case it is about the promotion and being transparent. Whether the €5000 price of the prizes will be deducted from the profits before donation or whether that €5000 is coming from her or a doner.

Reactions: 2
😂😂 Yeah the '' One for All'' vouchers doesn't seem like it's in the same league! Quite surprised that's what she's chosen to give as a prize. Thought she would have gone a bit more luxurious, imagine giving an One for All voucher to the winner of the ladies' day at the races😂. If I was her I'd have given say a 1000€ voucher for BTs, 1000€ for McElhinneys etc etc.
No tax incentive for businesses in those other vouchers but there is on the one for all.

😂😂 Yeah the '' One for All'' vouchers doesn't seem like it's in the same league! Quite surprised that's what she's chosen to give as a prize. Thought she would have gone a bit more luxurious, imagine giving an One for All voucher to the winner of the ladies' day at the races😂. If I was her I'd have given say a 1000€ voucher for BTs, 1000€ for McElhinneys etc etc.
Or even a weekend for 2 from Irelands Blue Book.
Nothing wrong with One4All vouchers, but her initial thoughts were a trip to the Maldives, bit of a turn around

Rest assured whatever it is its unlikely she will be out of pocket.

Reactions: 3
Or even a weekend for 2 from Irelands Blue Book.
Nothing wrong with One4All vouchers, but her initial thoughts were a trip to the Maldives, bit of a turn around

Rest assured whatever it is its unlikely she will be out of pocket.
Oh I would be so delighted to win any kind of vouchers especially One for All, but a bit of a turn around alright. She's kinda feeding the info about it in dribs and drabs. And she put nothing up on her Facebook page about it where she has more followers.. unless she did it on stories & I didn't see ??

Reactions: 1
Jasus everything is sold out again this morning, who is actually buying all this shite

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's on the beg in tears. FFS ✋ As if she gives a tit about anyone struggling 😴

Reactions: 4
Sorry I had to edit my post as I forgot to say vouchers! There is no way on this earth that she is putting her hand in her pocket to spend 5000€ of her own money, if she is she will be taking in back out of the money raised. Wonder what charity is going to benefit?
Is it €5 per ticket, is this a bit like her shows you got to dig deep to win? I don’t quite get it, the woman never makes sense. Does it mean that the ticket money pays for the vouchers, or is she actually putting the money in??

What’s with the trying to squeeze tears out, her and Gorry can switch them on like a tap between their ad’s swipe ups

She's on the beg in tears. FFS ✋ As if she gives a tit about anyone struggling 😴
That's what I thought too! Turn on the waterworks to get more donations 😭 She got the tears going by looking at the stories from people featured on the homeless website.
Is it €5 per ticket, is this a bit like her shows you got to dig deep to win? I don’t quite get it, the woman never makes sense. Does it mean that the ticket money pays for the vouchers, or is she actually putting the money in??
She said she's giving her contribution out as prizes but she didn't say that her 'contribution' was €5000.

Has she only just realised we have a homeless crisis. Give me patience 🙏

Reactions: 3
Jesus she is something else....like she gives a flyin about the homeless...and whats with the tears, its so false and sayin about people not havin a tree or a roof over their heads....they also cant drop €850 on Alexander Mcqueen shoes either Lisa but sure arent ya great to be thinking of them in the cold an all!!!And she is not bein clear on where the 5k is coming from....cos i certainly dont think its from her own pocket

Reactions: 7
Omg puke. For me, I would want a RAFT of prizes even small items that ahe has received as freebies. Imagine a raffle with the top prize a €1000 voucher and then loads of other small prizes from her stockpile. That would be much more appealing, much more fun, better odds of winning something (so more likely we would buy more tickets) and also show that there are actions behind her tears. Give away some of your FREE AND GIFTED stuff for all these people who get nothing.
Key question still remains: is she putting up all that €5000 herself??

Reactions: 5
Oh sweet mother I want to 🤮 have you ever seen anything so fake in your life?? Gran,brag, consume Maldives amount of free food, constantly show off your house! And now all of a sudden pretend tears 😭 after years of encouraging people to try and keep up with her lifestyle, spend money just to line her greedy pockets. This is the most fake post ever, you just can’t believe what you are seeing.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg puke. For me, I would want a RAFT of prizes even small items that ahe has received as freebies. Imagine a raffle with the top prize a €1000 voucher and then loads of other small prizes from her stockpile. That would be much more appealing, much more fun, better odds of winning something (so more likely we would buy more tickets) and also show that there are actions behind her tears. Give away some of your FREE AND GIFTED stuff for all these people who get nothing.
Key question still remains: is she putting up all that €5000 herself??
So true. Crying fest going on there. She has a bloody room full of stuff she could donate. She hasn't a genuine bone in her body.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.