Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now Happy Borna KC , has she had her hair done free and the nails ? Tagging a hair saloon in Tullamore . This week LLL, Gorry, Borna and a kid shop has sent clothes out to RG also .

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I do. Unless I’m away and cant get there. I just like making sure my son is tucked in and his candle is lighting.
I think unless you've lost a child you can't understand this. The loss is immense and hard to explain. The comfort of having somewhere to visit and chat is such a comfort. Sorry for your loss 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I do. Unless I’m away and cant get there. I just like making sure my son is tucked in and his candle is lighting.
I'm so sorry to hear you have had such a hard loss. Absolutely wouldn't comment on anyone frequenting a grave daily. Alot of parents do. Has to be horrendous grief and pain.

Hi all,
Strange request but does anyone have screenshots or a way I can see her stories about the peter mcvery trust?
Can I rewatch them anywhere?

Hi all,
Strange request but does anyone have screenshots or a way I can see her stories about the peter mcvery trust?
Can I rewatch them anywhere?
Go to waroninstagrammers.com. All her stories and timeline are archived there.

She’s attention seeking even in her charity choice. I’m not for a minute saying that they’re not deserving of it(although their employee salaries are slightly eyebrow raising!) but I think she’s ensuring maximum exposure by choosing to support them as opposed to a local organisation or a less public cause. And she probably wants this publicity ahead of whatever launches she has planned in 2021. Maybe I’m cynical but she doesn’t come across as a humble, kind or empathetic person, and certainly doesn’t seem to be especially charitable either(do you remember that touristy Oirish crap she gifted patients in the local hospital last Xmas?? Heaven forbid she might give them something decent🙈🙊, or the Depop selling, or the constant begging for everything so she doesn’t have to spend any of her own money). There’s another angle here for her. I absolutely believe that there has to be. Just my opinion of course......but I think she is too self absorbed to all of a sudden be so selfless.
Agree! She’ll gain more followers now, I prefer to donate to local charities, some of thise well known charities with their highly paid staff & crazy director salaries are very off-putting for me

Reactions: 2
The gluttony. All those yummy cakes. I was ready to message her to say 'donate them to the local shelter or care home'

Reactions: 4
The gluttony. All those yummy cakes. I was ready to message her to say 'donate them to the local shelter or care home'
Yeah exactly, can't imagine her actually going to physically help out with the homeless or the less well off, she should put her money where her mouth is, quit the crocodile tears and actually go and volunteer for a few hours if it affected her that much. But no, she'd prefer to sit in the comfort of her own home and let everyone else send the money in!!
Maybe they will be bloomers because she’s so full of her own sh1t!
🤣🤣Passion killers!! No low cut sexy negligees either! Her mother would be on her hands and knees praying at the alter if she thought Lisa was selling such garments!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah exactly, can't imagine her actually going to physically help out with the homeless or the less well off, she should put her money where her mouth is, quit the crocodile tears and actually go and volunteer for a few hours if it affected her that much. But no, she'd prefer to sit in the comfort of her own home and let everyone else send the money in!!

🤣🤣Passion killers!! No low cut sexy negligees either! Her mother would be on her hands and knees praying at the alter if she thought Lisa was selling such garments!
Sure she gets her cack’s in the post for free, no panties from Penny’s for Offaly’s QVC🤦‍♀️

wonder what the other tullamore woman thinks of LLL bringing out pyjamas? 😂😂😂😂
Let the War of the PJ’s begin!

• Haha
Was thinking the same , pure gluttony ! Why did she not donate to the homeless she is collecting for, why not a local cause ,greedy people all of them. Can she not buy her son a cake . Such a hypocrite going on about feeling sorry for homeless yet posts about their gluttony. after all she had money as she stated yesterday . Sick to death of these businesses giving to these greedy people

wonder what the other tullamore woman thinks of LLL bringing out pyjamas? 😂😂😂😂
Let the War of the PJ’s begin!
Who is the other pj woman 😂 sorry been nosey

Was thinking the same , pure gluttony ! Why did she not donate to the homeless she is collecting for, why not a local cause ,greedy people all of them. Can she not buy her son a cake . Such a hypocrite going on about feeling sorry for homeless yet posts about their gluttony. after all she had money as she stated yesterday . Sick to death of these businesses giving to these greedy people

Who is the other pj woman 😂 sorry been nosey
Tignam aka Melissa Mills Bari .... another fraud ! Tullamore is full of them !

Looks like Texas Tom must be paying her to do his ads. Shows you how money hungry she is and uninterested in local business. Disappointed in Seerys sending her such a big hamper too. Was going to get our company to order part of our staff hampers from them before this. She is showing such gluttony. What a poor advertiser to choose as she doesn't even realise that you don't cook a cake or can't even research what the items are before she fires off quick story.

Is it a ‘who from Tullamore can import the most tat from China’ competition?? Robes and pyjamas. WTF.....I’d prefer to go down to Penney’s and pick some out. The quality would prob be better and at least I could see what I was buying!! I actually like good nightwear but I’d never in a million years buy overpriced polyester crap from nobodies. I’d rather put my cash towards something decent.

Also, I’ve said this before, but Tignam is the absolute head off Supermomslimming, but looks like she showers more🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.