Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't agree with giving to big corporation charities. Every year in work, different teams adopt a family chosen by a local charity. We pay their rent for December and January. Do any odd jobs around the house and do all their santa and food shopping for Christmas. They are so grateful and we see where our money goes directly and it's so humbling.
Love this. Ye are angels.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Love this. Ye are angels.
No we're not, just grateful to be in a position to give back. But thank you. I got a hand up years ago when I was going through a hard time and I'll never forget the kindness shown to me.

Reactions: 6
Tignam aka Melissa Mills Bari .... another fraud ! Tullamore is full of them !
Thanks , I never knew she was from there , overkill , too many cooks and all that . Shocked at the amount that’s dished out in that town , used to live and pop over when I was home for a shop , won’t bother now , not paying for the Insta Huns freebies . When will the deluded sheep not cop on that they are been passed on the cost.

Even Boots now dishing out freebies, Gorry had some. Fuming the one place I never thought would , LLL was she not trying to get in with them and Tesco ??

Last edited:
Everyone has their own way of doing charity. I give money to the people I see on the streets, I can’t pass them by. I don’t care if they are going to drink it or whatever, if it makes them happy for an hour, then good.
I once worked for a charity and I was bottom of the rung and I got 30 p in every pound collected so what did the top people get? I see that Peter McVerry trust spent 80 percent of what it raised in 2014 on salaries. So of the €100,000 she raised, €80,000 will go to pay people who work there. I know they need to be paid but the homeless people are not getting it.
I know there is a man in tullamore who gives directly into poorer homes . He collects toys, food, whatever. What would stop her getting a van and spending all that money in Penney’s buying warm coats, dry socks, dry boots, scarves and deliver it to the homeless. Or buy a load of warm food or give them vouchers for tea,coffee, a sandwich.
She wouldn’t even have to do it herself, there are people who do this. I’d just prefer to see the money going directly to the homeless rather than €80,000 being taken off the top and given to employees; and a small balance trickling down to the homeless .

I don’t have the up to date figures but I’d guess that it’s similar enough today

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Everyone has their own way of doing charity. I give money to the people I see on the streets, I can’t pass them by. I don’t care if they are going to drink it or whatever, if it makes them happy for an hour, then good.
I once worked for a charity and I was bottom of the rung and I got 30 p in every pound collected so what did the top people get? I see that Peter McVerry trust spent 80 percent of what it raised in 2014 on salaries. So of the €100,000 she raised, €80,000 will go to pay people who work there. I know they need to be paid but the homeless people are not getting it.
I know there is a man in tullamore who gives directly into poorer homes . He collects toys, food, whatever. What would stop her getting a van and spending all that money in Penney’s buying warm coats, dry socks, dry boots, scarves and deliver it to the homeless. Or buy a load of warm food or give them vouchers for tea,coffee, a sandwich.
She wouldn’t even have to do it herself, there are people who do this. I’d just prefer to see the money going directly to the homeless rather than €80,000 being taken off the top and given to employees; and a small balance trickling down to the homeless .

I don’t have the up to date figures but I’d guess that it’s similar enough today
This is exactly it 100%. Get in your bleeping car and feed the people on the ground that are starving 😒

Charities have become business.

While there is an industry around homelessness no one will want to actually solve it.

Who suffers only the actual homeless people.

Reactions: 3
Looks like Texas Tom must be paying her to do his ads. Shows you how money hungry she is and uninterested in local business. Disappointed in Seerys sending her such a big hamper too. Was going to get our company to order part of our staff hampers from them before this. She is showing such gluttony. What a poor advertiser to choose as she doesn't even realise that you don't cook a cake or can't even research what the items are before she fires off quick story.
Mail the company an tell them you won't be using them , I did that when the garden centre sent the wonderland of gear to the merry widow x

Is it a ‘who from Tullamore can import the most tat from China’ competition?? Robes and pyjamas. WTF.....I’d prefer to go down to Penney’s and pick some out. The quality would prob be better and at least I could see what I was buying!! I actually like good nightwear but I’d never in a million years buy overpriced polyester crap from nobodies. I’d rather put my cash towards something decent.

Also, I’ve said this before, but Tignam is the absolute head off Supermomslimming, but looks like she showers more🤣🤣🤣
I dont know who this Tignam is ill have to look her up

Lisa’s Lust List #7 Black & White was bad enough, now we have Lusty &Crusty in PJs
I'm no good at this.

• Haha
This not real thats dessert diamond aswell as far as I know
Oh be careful what you say about our princess Lisa or she'll haul you of to the HC. She wouldn't be seen dead in anything but the real deal shes classy our lisa it's just the minions that wear the cheap shite that looks nothing like the real deal despite what she says.

• Haha
Oh be careful what you say about our princess Lisa or she'll haul you of to the HC. She wouldn't be seen dead in anything but the real deal shes classy our lisa it's just the minions that wear the cheap shite that looks nothing like the real deal despite what she says.
Pretty sure you need some kind of permit or license from the Gardai to run a charity lottery/raffle, she might be heading to the courts herself if she hasn’t got one - no mention of anything like that that I can see anyway

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just saw the prompt about a new thread name suggestion and in view of the current situation with her fundraiser I thought “Lovely Lisa, Offalys answer to Mother Theresa”

This seems to be the most popular title for the new thread? Can somebody set a new thread up with this title maybe? She will be hauling me to the HC otherwise as I’ve already set up a few🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She really needs to take her own advice ‘compassionate‘ while she flaunts her wealth, her freebies , her privileges ,while so many are suffering . Grabbing everything free , the food grabbing is the worst I have ever seen in Insta ‘We love our food’ of course you do it’s mostly bloody free , seeing them posts with food for 2/3 that would actually do a family of 6 two days .. greed,grab,gimme. 😡

Attachments

When you whip followers into a frenzy for a big discount or limited stock and this '"when they're gone they're gone" attitude of course you will get rude people. They are desperate to secure whatever crap she is flogging. That business seems like a small one and a new link for LLL. They can't handle the LLL follower demands!

She really needs to take her own advice ‘compassionate‘ while she flaunts her wealth, her freebies , her privileges ,while so many are suffering . Grabbing everything free , the food grabbing is the worst I have ever seen in Insta ‘We love our food’ of course you do it’s mostly bloody free , seeing them posts with food for 2/3 that would actually do a family of 6 two days .. greed,grab,gimme. 😡
You beat me to it....

Compassionate huh ???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ha, someone made a comment here about yer wan wesrung a baseball cap, now apparently she doesn't read here so its very coincidental that she just made reference to wearing a baseball cap on her stories as she hasn't washed her hair in 2 days.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.