Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See Crusty is back in town
Holy mother , how much food ?? All we have see and it’s only 12pm now! Isn’t greed and gluttony so ugly . As for them shoes very punk rocker , note how they have been tagged . Also note the mention ‘i got loads of the Bellamenti’ of course you have you get it free. Also note it’s not the Liquid Gold one? strange 🤔

Reactions: 1
thought this comment was spot on!!

ah here.. I can’t keep up.. Crusty?? 🤣
Good to see comments like that, but I wonder if they'll take notice.
When you see the likes of Faces by Grace 'do a look' with Charlotte Tilbury and she ends up looking like she just did 10 rounds with Katie Taylor, how do Tilbury think this is a good promotion for the company.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

That FB comment is spot on. I always thought CT was an exclusive, high end brand. But now...with the constant black Friday discounts and sending stuff to ever Instahun going it is becoming a common brand and it cheapens its reputation!

Reactions: 3
That FB comment is spot on. I always thought CT was an exclusive, high end brand. But now...with the constant black Friday discounts and sending stuff to ever Instahun going it is becoming a common brand and it cheapens its reputation!
Completely agree. They’re giving bucket loads of free stuff to every blogger with any bit of a following, and the discounts on the website have been ridiculous and constant. I get that they have bills to pay but they just look cheap and desperate.

Where was that quote ? I must have missed it , folk on FB really told them and a few comments about the Insta huns. Should have seen the amount that LmcD got the then this one ,then the pass the cost on to consumer . All these companies that are sending out freebies are at it. So many small business are also it, I try and support them, but as soon as I see them sending freebies that’s it. That KC andRG all week deliveries of food , they can afford to pay for it. Do the3 of them live near each other KC , RG and LLL , all from Offaly . These business must be forking out thousands on all this lot 😡

Posting a pic of her donation to the appeal on the Late Late is another low, her and 2 million other people did that but they haven’t felt the need to screenshot the receipt and post it on Insta. If she wanted to raise awareness of it then just post a screenshot of how to donate.
Throwing shade at bouquetbox.ie then by saying she bought a filler bunch as she likes her bouquets to be really full. I hope they never send her as much as a dead daisy again.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Posting a pic of her donation to the appeal on the Late Late is another low, her and 2 million other people did that but they haven’t felt the need to screenshot the receipt and post it on Insta. If she wanted to raise awareness of it then just post a screenshot of how to donate.
Throwing shade at bouquetbox.ie then by saying she bought a filler bunch as she likes her bouquets to be really full. I hope they never send her as much as a dead daisy again.
I’m just shocked that she bought something herself tbh🤣🤣

She has insulted that company before by saying they go straight to a family member however when one of her business 'friends' sends them she fawns over said 'friend' .I suppose it depends on who the sender is and who will make the flogger the most money. Very select indeed.💐

Reactions: 2
Well there he is back sorting the food to feed a large family out. The free wine, gin, whisky all flowing , he must pee a lot of guys off not having to put his hand in his pocket , comes across as a kept man , now I could be wrong, it’s how it comes across . Don’t want to be sued 😂

KC did too and left amount visible-asshole

I also felt that the virtual audience shouldn't have been gifted a whole lot. As yee had said it would have been the perfect way to treat the A & E OR ICU departments of all the covid hopsitals. The people who should be our influencers.

I also felt that the virtual audience shouldn't have been gifted a whole lot. As yee had said it would have been the perfect way to treat the A & E OR ICU departments of all the covid hopsitals. The people who should be our influencers.
I thought it was said that the virtual audience was made up of front line workers from hospitals.

Well you know now that this thread being read by you know who as there were questions as to where boyfriend was and hey presto there he is in the video 🤣😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.