Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s a gorgeous coat, went & bought it off an AF Link and all! Genuinely thought they all looked fab in it, seeing it on a few different people really sealed the deal for me, if it can look good on that many sizes & heights I’d say it’ll be a keeper, can’t wait for it to arrive, delighted with their Black Friday discount codes too, really great they work with these brand to get us discounts, even if they earn a few bob while they are at it, keeps a bit of extra money in my wallet, personally I couldn’t complain, win win
Are you taking the P**s;

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it’s a gorgeous coat, went & bought it off an AF Link and all! Genuinely thought they all looked fab in it, seeing it on a few different people really sealed the deal for me, if it can look good on that many sizes & heights I’d say it’ll be a keeper, can’t wait for it to arrive, delighted with their Black Friday discount codes too, really great they work with these brand to get us discounts, even if they earn a few bob while they are at it, keeps a bit of extra money in my wallet, personally I couldn’t complain, win win
Are you on the right thread newbie??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi Lisa 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 6
so... which one of the ‘insta huns’ are you?? Cos lets be realistic.. no one on here actually believes the 💩 these folks ‘rave’ about... unless of course you are one of them 🤣 good luck with your tat.. I bet ya bought the ‘perfume’ too 🤢

Nah.. grammar and spelling too good for LLL 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So the Black Friday deals are flying ladzzz. I just went on to the h&k site (direct, not through her swipe up) & see that the set I was keeping an eye on which was €59.95 has been reduced to....€59.95 for Black Friday. Of course now you have to buy 3 to save a whopping €133. Although, & forgive me because math is not my strong suit, €59.95 x 3 =€179.85 & even at the inflated price of €69.95 x 3 = €209.85 so if you pay €140 for the 3 your savings are €39.85 or €69.85. (I know, savings as against buying individual products but that's not how the saving is being promoted!) How can she promote a company that so blatantly exploits these 'savings days'?

Reactions: 6
So the Black Friday deals are flying ladzzz. I just went on to the h&k site (direct, not through her swipe up) & see that the set I was keeping an eye on which was €59.95 has been reduced to....€59.95 for Black Friday. Of course now you have to buy 3 to save a whopping €133. Although, & forgive me because math is not my strong suit, €59.95 x 3 =€179.85 & even at the inflated price of €69.95 x 3 = €209.85 so if you pay €140 for the 3 your savings are €39.85 or €69.85. (I know, savings as against buying individual products but that's not how the saving is being promoted!) How can she promote a company that so blatantly exploits these 'savings days'?
Because she thinks she is untouchable & her sheep will be flocking around her.

Reactions: 3
Isn't it amazinggggg that all the sold out coats are back up with a discount!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
They are all at it today , first she came up the Gorry and more. UG is full of the greedy grabbers today and that bloody Spotlight , how many of them are trying to flog it. Overkill and people will get sick of it, serves these companies right .

Well fellow tattlers, I wont go in to too much details but I sent LLL a message a few days ago with a genuine question and I was really astounded by the response. She has to be the most ignorant, arrogant and rudest flogger I have ever got a response from, definitely not the image she likes to portray online. She goes on and on about manners, the way she was brought up etc, well she really revealed herself, I showed my Mum and she was as shocked as I was. Very unprofessional.
I suppose when money is your everything you will trample over whoever to line your pockets.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Well fellow tattlers, I wont go in to too much details but I sent LLL a message a few days ago with a genuine question and I was really astounded by the response. She has to be the most ignorant, arrogant and rudest flogger I have ever got a response from, definitely not the image she likes to portray online. She goes on and on about manners, the way she was brought up etc, well she really revealed herself, I showed my Mum and she was as shocked as I was. Very unprofessional.
I suppose when money is your everything you will trample over whoever to line your pockets.
You have to post this! Block out what you want if you don't want to reveal all but we have to see this! Show her up for the rude witch she is.

Those Christina Felix coats are soo old-fashioned. I looked at one in McIllheneys a few years ago and was considering buying it until I realised an elderly aunt had the exact same coat.... For me anyway I think fashion should be a bit more fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Charlotte Tilbury got a right bashing on FB after they posted their Black Fri sale. Surprisingly only positive comments on IG so they must monitor them. Did they not send this one loads of it ?

Reactions: 2
Such a load of bull. The discounts are the exact same in the Mc elhinneys site!!! I didn’t Bother to check any other site as I’ve better things to do with my time. The wheel always turns though girls ,, and I cannot bloody wait for the day that it turns for the last time for these greedy fuckers because they turn my stomach 🤢 LLL supports absolutely nothing in her town ,, just gets the sheep to buy everything through her and yet there are lots of places in Tullamore that sell the makeup she advertises, those nardini or gardjni or whatever ya call them boots ,, and those brook candles and God knows what else 🤷‍♀️ but not once would she support them and all they have gone through this year. Jesus please let the remaining idolising Sheep wake up fairly lively 🙏

Reactions: 12
I am pretty sure human and kind was 130 for 3 sets last night. My mil likes them. I said to myself mentally watch that for tomorrow bet her discount is worse value

Holy mother of God those Alexander McQueen shoes are horrendous with the studs on the front. Very Cruella De Vill 😉😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.