Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today’s dress is by far the worst piece of tat I’ve ever seen it’s horrendous. Do you really think she loves it?

Reactions: 4
I see the beautiful truth was gifted a tree from Rathwood but as she had a tree she asked them to donate to a womans refuge while giving them the shout out. Nice to see. A few like LLL tignam et all could do with something similar. In fairness she has a fab tree. Definitely not a cheap one especially when it came from BTs

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I see the beautiful truth was gifted a tree from Rathwood but as she had a tree she asked them to donate to a womans refuge while giving them the shout out. Nice to see. A few like LLL tignam et all could do with something similar. In fairness she has a fab tree. Definitely not a cheap one especially when it came from BTs
That is the way bloggers should be. The beautiful truth really gave that Christmas tree company such a good plug and at the same time highlighted the women's refuge centre. You would never ever see LLL wholeheartedly highlighting any cause. I saw once where she put up a link to a funding page from a follower and never wrote anything about it. It was very lazy and half arsed..and it really spelled out to me what a cold and shallow person she is. She does not have one empathetic bone in her body because all she cares about is number 1!!

Reactions: 14
That is the way bloggers should be. The beautiful truth really gave that Christmas tree company such a good plug and at the same time highlighted the women's refuge centre. You would never ever see LLL wholeheartedly highlighting any cause. I saw once where she put up a link to a funding page from a follower and never wrote anything about it. It was very lazy and half arsed..and it really spelled out to me what a cold and shallow person she is. She does not have one empathetic bone in her body because all she cares about is number 1!!
and unfortunately she is not alone in the blogger landscape.

Reactions: 2
Did she long stop all the Chris Chris say something the girls want to hear your accent ? The big moody bollix had no interest .

• Haha
That’s Charlotte Tilbury now boycotted , look at the amount they have sent the queen of applying make up! Amazing only a few months ago ‘shur I don’t know what brush is what’ Now we are an expert . Sorry but Blank Canvas no better than Boots , (when I was brainwashed for a very short period) and purchased some ‘ I got both and always prefer my Boots , had great deals also

Reactions: 3
That’s Charlotte Tilbury now boycotted , look at the amount they have sent the queen of applying make up! Amazing only a few months ago ‘shur I don’t know what brush is what’ Now we are an expert . Sorry but Blank Canvas no better than Boots , (when I was brainwashed for a very short period) and purchased some ‘ I got both and always prefer my Boots , had great deals also
I was actually going to order CT today but didn't after seeing this and the amount of stuff sent to huns that don't even use it.

Productive day , of course it is, like every other day with all the freebies and the sheep hanging on every word and buying overpriced 💩.judt like every other greedy grabby hun. The amount of Xmas stuff to that RG, and the boxes of sweets , would any of them dream of dropping a box off at the hospital or care home. And oh lord here we go again with the can’t wait to tell ye’s ‘busy behind the scenes ‘ pillowcases 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Productive day , of course it is, like every other day with all the freebies and the sheep hanging on every word and buying overpriced 💩.judt like every other greedy grabby hun. The amount of Xmas stuff to that RG, and the boxes of sweets , would any of them dream of dropping a box off at the hospital or care home. And oh lord here we go again with the can’t wait to tell ye’s ‘busy behind the scenes ‘ pillowcases 😂
Oh the thoughts of the whole pissy perfume launch all over again 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Everything Eileen.. no soles on her boots this week.. she shared and hey presto.. a new pair arrived! Sick to the back teeth of them all now and their beggy mitchell status!!
Thank god for this comment , I got reprimanded on another thread for saying similar about Eileen and that she made sure people knew she drove a Range Rover . I can’t cope with her . Her and Rachel Gorry flogging the same furry coats in different colours tonight from vavavoom

Thank god for this comment , I got reprimanded on another thread for saying similar about Eileen and that she made sure people knew she drove a Range Rover . I can’t cope with her . Her and Rachel Gorry flogging the same furry coats in different colours tonight from vavavoom
And kc’s wife Borna on the beg for one 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Terry McAvoy also flogging the same grey coat from VavaVoom

Are they not all a bit ashamed and a Few of them mutton dressed as lamb 😳😳
I think it’s a gorgeous coat, went & bought it off an AF Link and all! Genuinely thought they all looked fab in it, seeing it on a few different people really sealed the deal for me, if it can look good on that many sizes & heights I’d say it’ll be a keeper, can’t wait for it to arrive, delighted with their Black Friday discount codes too, really great they work with these brand to get us discounts, even if they earn a few bob while they are at it, keeps a bit of extra money in my wallet, personally I couldn’t complain, win win

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.