Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said that it was her son selling dresses to make himself a bit of pocket money..sure wen she got LV bag she went straight into some site i cant rememember the name of it an sold her 2 Marc Jacob bags! She would sell her granny ..shes unbelievebly greedy
So she allowed her son to use her LLL name.. which she was so intent on protecting via the HC? Really? what does she take us for..

Reactions: 6
So she allowed her son to use her LLL name.. which she was so intent on protecting via the HC? Really? what does she take us for..
Lisa will show her parents, her home, her every movement but don’t you dare say anything negative or you’ll end up in the HC, ok & keeping buying the swipe ups and overpriced toilet water thanks and use your manners or you’ll have manny saying a prayer for you

Reactions: 2
Lisa will show her parents, her home, her every movement but don’t you dare say anything negative or you’ll end up in the HC, ok & keeping buying the swipe ups and overpriced toilet water thanks and use your manners or you’ll have manny saying a prayer for you
Maybe she needs to keep updated on the Colleen Rooney and the other ones HC , some interesting points of law mentioned yesterday . You have to laugh at them all really. Posting their lives then spitting dummies out when they get called out .

Omg carbon copy right down to the posing and smug face . Blacked her name out, hoping I am not breaking any rules , but it appears this one is now with PS and Carrig donn. That dress on a thirty year old though, bad enough on a fifty year old . This one whinges a lot into her phone seeking social media attention then few mins later it’s the flog flog flog swipe ups . Broke Covid rules also with Belfastgate, Some will know who she is . She is flogging clothes, beauty, cleaning . Another greedy grabber in the making. Big friends with screechy KC also.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Maybe she needs to keep updated on the Colleen Rooney and the other ones HC , some interesting points of law mentioned yesterday . You have to laugh at them all really. Posting their lives then spitting dummies out when they get called out .

Omg carbon copy right down to the posing and smug face . Blacked her name out, hoping I am not breaking any rules , but it appears this one is now with PS and Carrig donn. That dress on a thirty year old though, bad enough on a fifty year old . This one whinges a lot into her phone seeking social media attention then few mins later it’s the flog flog flog swipe ups . Broke Covid rules also with Belfastgate, Some will know who she is . She is flogging clothes, beauty, cleaning . Another greedy grabber in the making. Big friends with screechy KC also.
Shocking on her

Reactions: 1
Even down to the leather jacket draped over the shoulders . And are them candle holders not the same also? *asus Christ they are all copying each other , KC , LLL and RG houses nearly all look the same, Gorys much bigger of course. Now let’s see if Gory brings out some pee in a bottle soon.

• Haha
Dont know if this will work but I was this earlier and thought of L, and every other one influencer on the gram.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Did I read somewhere that KC calls her mother Chris Jenner ??bet she loved that 😂 Chris Jenner Really 😳 anyone got and comparison pics . Was Chris Jenner not a model? So I guess she will be fairly tall, long legs 🦵🦵 attractive, rich, stylish , clever business woman. What a Great comparison indeed 🤣

Dont know if this will work but I was this earlier and thought of L, and every other one influencer on the gram.
It’s not working, what was it on ? Will take a peek

Reactions: 1
Isn’t she great letting the sheep know that the swipe up for her perfume is back working. When really she’s just freaking out as they’re not sold out yet!!

Can’t see what you posted? on another note.. did anyone see the Insta Post from EE? Telling us she was throwing her boots out cos the soles were worn? Hey presto.. she gets a brand new pair this morning from Swarbriggs? like what the actual??

Did I read somewhere that KC calls her mother Chris Jenner ??bet she loved that 😂 Chris Jenner Really 😳 anyone got and comparison pics . Was Chris Jenner not a model? So I guess she will be fairly tall, long legs 🦵🦵 attractive, rich, stylish , clever business woman. What a Great comparison indeed 🤣

It’s not working, what was it on ? Will take a peek
Oh ffs I posted on wrong thread again embarrassed 😩

Can’t see what you posted? on another note.. did anyone see the Insta Post from EE? Telling us she was throwing her boots out cos the soles were worn? Hey presto.. she gets a brand new pair this morning from Swarbriggs? like what the actual??
Jesus do they still exist , they were around in the 70’s rem my da buying me a pair from there ? Tommy Swabrigg and brother were in a band back in the day and the younger one used to run the shop in Mullingar

Who is EE please

Jesus do they still exist , they were around in the 70’s rem my da buying me a pair from there ? Tommy Swabrigg and brother were in a band back in the day and the younger one used to run the shop in Mullingar

Who is EE please
Everything Eileen.. no soles on her boots this week.. she shared and hey presto.. a new pair arrived! Sick to the back teeth of them all now and their beggy mitchell status!!

Reactions: 3

Who is EE please
Yeah they represented Ireland in the Eurovision in 1975 parts of the video for My Lovely Horse was a piss take if their song video

Yeah they represented Ireland in the Eurovision in 1975 parts of the video for My Lovely Horse was a piss take if their song video
They must be in their late 70’s it 80’s now ? Oh I must check that video out . Tommy loved himself 🤣 we used to see him around town, when we worked at St Lomans many moons ago. I think they might have had a pub at one time ? Dolan’s has a pub also so I guess trying to compete .

I think his son lives there. Not easy to be away from immediate family like that for so long. He cooked for her over weekend though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.