Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I should delete Instagram. These instahuns are just sell & take all day long, it’s so vulgar😡

Reactions: 12
Oh dear can she be anymore obvious. Watch the drop off in a day or so. The meanness of these IG huns is unreal , just watched the screeching KC get gifted a Xmas tree . 😡
Shiseido is a lovely brand, and they have some gorgeous products, but I absolutely hate the way they associate with all of these floggers. I do use some of their products and tbh, it turns me off the brand massively.

Reactions: 10
Oh dear can she be anymore obvious. Watch the drop off in a day or so. The meanness of these IG huns is unreal , just watched the screeching KC get gifted a Xmas tree . 😡
Yep, I thought exactly the same....grab, grab, grab all day every day.

Reactions: 5
Is she honestly that hard up for cream... I remember she showed her “collections of creams” it was like a Cabinet in a chemist!
These floggers (great word) need to take one big look in the mirror!
#af 😂

Reactions: 3
Is she honestly that hard up for cream... I remember she showed her “collections of creams” it was like a Cabinet in a chemist!
These floggers (great word) need to take one big look in the mirror!
#af 😂
I honestly think she’s vile

Reactions: 4
Do you know what Lisa go and lash on some of that Vichy or Cera Ve you were flogging yesterday, what’s good for the goose and all that!

Do you know what Lisa go and lash on some of that Vichy or Cera Ve you were flogging yesterday, what’s good for the goose and all that!
The cheap stuff is only for her sheep!!! Not good enough for herself at all🤣🤣

She’s come a long way from using baby wipes😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
every morning pretending she doesnt know what day it is. Every morning. Grinds my gears.

Reactions: 12
every morning pretending she doesnt know what day it is. Every morning. Grinds my gears.
That swearing on that bike and faces that are pulled . Why would you do that. It’s really not flattering especially with the older lady 🤢

For all you ladies who love Tom Ford and gents (if any on here) 100 ml in Boots if it’s over a £100 you save £20 loads to choose from. Hard decision which is the most popular ? Anyone got any preferences ? well if I can go anywhere going to sit in and smell nice

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Ironic really seeing as her first story every morning is a pic of a calendar!
Another gear grind for me is the total ignoring that the Bellamianta is priced in sterling not euro. So the 49.99 STERLING is really nearly €60 but that doesn’t sound like such a bargain then. They must have some glut of that tan in the warehouse with the year it has been and now desperately trying to shift it.

Ironic really seeing as her first story every morning is a pic of a calendar!
Another gear grind for me is the total ignoring that the Bellamianta is priced in sterling not euro. So the 49.99 STERLING is really nearly €60 but that doesn’t sound like such a bargain then. They must have some glut of that tan in the warehouse with the year it has been and now desperately trying to shift it.
I said exactly this, being as Liz reaney has a 25% off code & a swipe up really does tell the state the company is in when they have her promoting it!

The cream dress is an unflattering ensemble this evening🤢 It’s like something you’d wear as a hospital patient🙈🙈 Doctor coat last week, surgical gown this week😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her second ensemble tonight is a black dress & in my opinion it’s awful. What’s with all the black lately

Her second ensemble tonight is a black dress & in my opinion it’s awful. What’s with all the black lately
She’s in mourning for all the money she didn’t make this year because she couldn’t hold any of her bring and buy sales🙈🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How many times can a person say I , I , I then me, me , me . totally sums a self loving /adoring/entitled human up

She’s in mourning for all the money she didn’t make this year because she couldn’t hold any of her bring and buy sales🙈🙈🤣🤣
What a great definition of the shows , they are basically just that ‘Bring and Buy Sales ‘ again might be something in that for the next thread name 👍🏼

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.