Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I hearing right Ohforcupssake ... it’s Ohforcupscake . Surely she is not saying their name wrong ? What did she say the girl who made it got wrong? I can’t make out what she is saying, her voice goes a kind of screechy , keep playing back and still can’t get it. It’s a wonder she never tagged the designer companies she mentions , shur Ladz maybe they might send out some auld freebies ..

Reactions: 1
Not one and I asked her one time via pm who the chosen charity was for the show coming up and my message was seen but she never responded.
I always thought a percentage of ticket sales for the laugh a minute/ great craic shows was donated to a charity, I read on here how it really worked and I was stomached.. such a mean thing to do and the cost of the tickets.
Have to admit I went along with the girls to a show a few years ago 🙈

I instantly got a dislike to her there, felt the hard sell .... She advertised loads of wonderful spot prizes but we were told to dig deep & put money in the envelopes on the table!!!!!! so if you didn’t have cash on you - you didn’t have the opportunity of a chance of a spot prize.

Omg if that girl gave that cake free then heard her getting the name wrong and pointing out that she got something wrong with the design you would be raging.

Reactions: 4
Am I hearing right Ohforcupssake ... it’s Ohforcupscake . Surely she is not saying their name wrong ? What did she say the girl who made it got wrong? I can’t make out what she is saying, her voice goes a kind of screechy , keep playing back and still can’t get it. It’s a wonder she never tagged the designer companies she mentions , shur Ladz maybe they might send out some auld freebies ..
Yep I thought I imagined it

Reactions: 2
Couldn't even pronounce the name right and the beautiful cake the girl made 🙈 Dara loves his versace don't you know, would ya ever fook off you absolute twit of the century🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The apple didn’t fall far from the tree - loving his Versace 🙄 no Gaa shirt for him!

Reactions: 3
if anyone is looking Siobhan Daly is doing fab door wreaths for E50. Absolutely gorg.

Versace and Yeezys. I have teens. In their dreams and yes they love the labels. Northface is as good as it gets for them.

Reactions: 4
if anyone is looking Siobhan Daly is doing fab door wreaths for E50. Absolutely gorg.

Versace and Yeezys. I have teens. In their dreams and yes they love the labels. Northface is as good as it gets for them.
Bumming & blowing again! She thinks she’s Mother Earth. Could all be from Ali express.

though its rough in secondary. My eldest got comments from a show jumping classmate about his clothes. Thankfully Paul Mescal came along and validated my ds's preferred gaa shorts. Though himself also wouldn't allow copies of whatever he has as he is terrifed they'd be rumbled. Though thy are all sheep. A fortune of joggers, runners

And again she’s showing her private life on Insta. Bringing her son into the equation now is her new low.

In fairness she didn’t show the son. She’s just using the cake for content.

Couldn't even pronounce the name right and the beautiful cake the girl made 🙈 Dara loves his versace don't you know, would ya ever fook off you absolute twit of the century🤣
Versace perfume in Boots last year £18, it’s not the most popular brand at all and always getting reduced because they can’t sell it , sometimes you find pieces in TK Max . Not very well up on teen designers is she .

And it was like spraying scented water, no smell

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.