Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vichy , I buy when Boots do 3 for 2 then you get your points , and me been a Savvy shopper I go through Quidco and earn when I spend.. why would anyone buy this through her? Sheep 🐑 I guess . Why does her voice get so hyper during her selling sprees... ?

Reactions: 4
Vichy , I buy when Boots do 3 for 2 then you get your points , and me been a Savvy shopper I go through Quidco and earn when I spend.. why would anyone buy this through her? Sheep 🐑 I guess . Why does her voice get so hyper during her selling sprees... ?
Cos she is dreaming of all the euros hitting her bank account from the gullible sheep. I can't bear her voice, that fake smile that doesn't reach her awful cold hard eyes.

Reactions: 9
@Missycoco please ignore my ignorance but what’s Quidco? Is it an app as I buy in Boots also as points system is brilliant

Not one and I asked her one time via pm who the chosen charity was for the show coming up and my message was seen but she never responded.
I always thought a percentage of ticket sales for the laugh a minute/ great craic shows was donated to a charity, I read on here how it really worked and I was stomached.. such a mean thing to do and the cost of the tickets.
How did it work? What did you find out?

Reactions: 2
How did it work? What did you find out?
Apparently theres an envelope on the table for each person with their name on it, you put in your donation and then the envelope with your name on it goes in to a draw. So, if you dont donate you dont go in to a draw, very clever ploy, you are actually shamed in to it. It went something like that from what I can remember, someone else might confirm .

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Apparently theres an envelope on the table for each person with their name on it, you put in your donation and then the envelope with your name on it goes in to a draw. So, if you dont donate you dont go in to a draw, very clever ploy, you are actually shamed in to it. It went something like that from what I can remember, someone else might confirm .
Yes I was at her show previously and this is what we done

• Angry
Girls it is like the collection basket going around at mass. You'd be ashamed into it. I always put in 2p anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder if they are paying for that ? Or getting a discount , look at the amount of food. Not a care in the world for those that can afford the luxury of a take away , or that many have feck all to feed their families .. Gluttony makes me 🤮 it’s ugly .
110% not the same portion sizes as us regular folk get. Know someone who gets it regularly for 4 people and nowhere near as much food. Definitely gonna tell them about LLL's bountiful spread. Wouldn't entice me to order from them anyways!

I just thought of this now but my boss had been to one of her shows last year, she didn't think much of it..and my boss is really into her fashion. She said that she wouldn't bother going again even if she got a free ticket. She also purchased one of those floating diamonds. They took the money there from her but it had to be sent out by post. She was a good while waiting on it as I had to contact them to see where it was. By the time she got it she wished she hadn't bothered buying it.

@Missycoco please ignore my ignorance but what’s Quidco? Is it an app as I buy in Boots also as points system is brilliant
It’s one of those cash back sites, you just got to remember to type in shop you want to buy from and follow link from there , it records your sales, a lot of bigger stores signed up, at first you might think, is that all I get, but it soon mounts up I got £80 in there ready to cash out for Xmas . Some use Topcash back . Every little helps 👍🏼

I slagged her perfume off and critiqued it with Tom Ford and Jo Malone... she blocked me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I called her out on her cheap packaging and tit product. I identified I like Tom Ford and Jo Malone... she blocked me 😂😂😂😂 couldn’t stand the heat from 2 reputable brands

I’m calling you out on your cheap piss poor toilet water. Lisa blocked me for my synopsis of her perfume - basically smelt like piss. I compared her piss to Tom Ford and Jo Malone. She paled in comparison and I got blocked 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Tom Ford and Jo Malone live to rise another day!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Did she always get 4 weeks plus from a hair colour? That Alter Argos stuff must be amazing altogether.

Reactions: 1
She is tearing up over the young fella turning 18 ! ??Jesus those crocodile tears come out at any chance ... she was there trying to summon up a bit of moisture .. get off the stage!!!

Just waiting for some deluded sheep to say your don’t look old enough to have an 18 year old’ do you know what I actually think she thinks that herself . Here goes the fake tearing up again . Hope she paid for the cake , businesses struggling enough without dishing out freebies to the greedy.. these Insta huns don’t appear to give a 💩 about accepting the freebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
125.00 for a door wreath. Nope!
Bet she did not pay that , that business is giving freebies to other Insta grabbers and then they expect the average person to pay for it. Not on your Nellie would I pay that or support any business who dishes out freebies to that greedy lot . But no doubt a few needy sheep will buy so the can have their pic’s posted by her.

Reactions: 8
Bet she did not pay that , that business is giving freebies to other Insta grabbers and then they expect the average person to pay for it. Not on your Nellie would I pay that or support any business who dishes out freebies to that greedy lot . But no doubt a few needy sheep will buy so the can have their pic’s posted by her.
Yep all in their grey houses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.