Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she get attacked for it selling out so fast? On her DMs? All I saw on Facebook were panicked women wondering why they couldn't the deal or the website crashed. But an attack?
She's just a bleeping drama queen looking for the sheep to say how wonderful and loved she is

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apparently she's delighted that "everyone loves the 50€ coat even though she got' attacked' for it selling out so quickly".. I seen no evidence of her getting attacked.She's the type of person that you could say nothing to as she's always on the defense.. Why go on like this?! Her manner comes across as totally unprofessional. I wouldn't say to a potential customer 'don't attack me if it sells out'.

Its a call out to brands that if you use me my baba sheep followers will rush in and sell it out no matter how cheap and nasty.

Reactions: 4
€289 and she got it for free , you can tell its not good enough , no chance of her donating for a raffle for a deserving cause . Thing is she can’t try and resell as she was rumbled on Depot , if it appears for sale anywhere keen eyed Tattlers will spot it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Id say shes hoppin at bein gifted such an ugly yoke...we wont see that again, she will probably give it to her mammy

Id say shes hoppin at bein gifted such an ugly yoke...we wont see that again, she will probably give it to her mammy
Totally agree that’s one ugly bag

You can always tell if she likes something, the voice goes high pitches almost in screech mode, did not happen in this instance, lots of jigging around swinging the hips and trying to look pleased . They eyes give it away

Thing is she can’t try and resell as she was rumbled on Depot , if it appears for sale anywhere keen eyed Tattlers will spot it
I didn't know she tried to sell on in the past. Yikes. Yeah no, we are on the lookout. In particular the upcoming charity drive.

Reactions: 1
I didn't know she tried to sell on in the past. Yikes. Yeah no, we are on the lookout. In particular the upcoming charity drive.
She said that it was her son selling dresses to make himself a bit of pocket money..sure wen she got LV bag she went straight into some site i cant rememember the name of it an sold her 2 Marc Jacob bags! She would sell her granny ..shes unbelievebly greedy

Reactions: 6
She’ll fob the bag off on her sister in law like the Christmas pudding kit she passed onto her last year! Wouldn’t you be made up!

Reactions: 3
She was on about alter ego earlier and said she’s getting her nails done tomorrow. How can she be??? I didn’t think we could at moment. Have I missed something??

She was on about alter ego earlier and said she’s getting her nails done tomorrow. How can she be??? I didn’t think we could at moment. Have I missed something??
think she meant doing them herself

Didnt she get shellac removed just before last lockdown...she was whizzing around gettin brows an hair done too...lookin at her stories on insta her nails look like shellac growin out at the top

Didnt she get shellac removed just before last lockdown...she was whizzing around gettin brows an hair done too...lookin at her stories on insta her nails look like shellac growin out at the top
I went back and listened, clearly said she getting nails done tomorrow. It’s definitely shellac as it’s clearly grown out

She doesn't even bother pronouncing the brands she is ambassador of correctly. Wearing Paul's slippers outside in the rain. Must not care much about her free gifts.

Reactions: 3
She doesn't even bother pronouncing the brands she is ambassador of correctly. Wearing Paul's slippers outside in the rain. Must not care much about her free gifts.
Are they the new Uggs...she has an old pair aswell I think

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.