Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It took lockdown for me to see the light on bloggers.
I think a lot of them realise that we are sick of them. So many of them have been sell sell sell since March, with the Princess of Ireland amongst the worst of them. I think that’s why so many of them are jumping on the charity bandwagon now, trying to redeem themselves and make themselves look better. Such a rotten fake bunch!!

Reactions: 7
himself was sitting beside me last night when I was surfing. He was agog at the title and was like who is selling what and are youbuying it. Not any more hubbie not any more.

Reactions: 2
For comparison. A message by Roz Purcell on her Insta re: PR drops and freebies. A queen.
No chance of any of the rest of them doing anything like this, grab and take all they can is all that’s in their heads!!Fair play to Roz👍🏻👍🏻

Reactions: 6
No chance of any of the rest of them doing anything like this, grab and take all they can is all that’s in their heads!!Fair play to Roz👍🏻👍🏻
It’s very lazy of the PR companies to just blanket send press packs to influencers that could have no interest. It’s expensive for the brands and might give them very little return. Funny how LLL didn’t hire a PR company to do her launch, she will take but can’t give back to anyone.

Won’t it be interesting to view their 20/21 returns when they submit them , Let’s see if the Insts hun/s profirs went up or down ? Did the charity shows cause a big dent ?

With reference to her 'Charity Giveaway'; and the fact that she watches here - Lisa - we don't care that you give privately to charity, that's your own business, what we care about it the cloak and dagger scenario of your events and brown envelopes for charity from attendees who are A) not recognised as the doners and B) it's not clear who the charities are...…...……... simple really.

Reactions: 10
With reference to her 'Charity Giveaway'; and the fact that she watches here - Lisa - we don't care that you give privately to charity, that's your own business, what we care about it the cloak and dagger scenario of your events and brown envelopes for charity from attendees who are A) not recognised as the doners and B) it's not clear who the charities are...…...……... simple really.
Gut instinct with the charity giveaway is it will help with the business accounts and its not really a goodwill gesture.
Now, that's just my opinion and not at all fact.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone ever see a photo of a presentation to a charity ?

Reactions: 5
Did anyone ever see a photo of a presentation to a charity ?
Not one and I asked her one time via pm who the chosen charity was for the show coming up and my message was seen but she never responded.
I always thought a percentage of ticket sales for the laugh a minute/ great craic shows was donated to a charity, I read on here how it really worked and I was stomached.. such a mean thing to do and the cost of the tickets.

Reactions: 5
Though it was all sold out even on pre-order ? Can you just imagine all the disappointed faces on Xmas day, expecting Chanel or like, then open that.. jeeze I thought it was bad enough opening Jimmy Choo (now I like some Jimmy Choo but it’s my everyday wear) and that was not a mad or birthday . Nothing like opening Chanel, Tom Ford or similar .. poor disappointed devils 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Attention please, did you not see my call out on Saturday, I’m looking for a free holiday to be donated from an industry on its knees so I can raffle and get a tax write off!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Though it was all sold out even on pre-order ? Can you just imagine all the disappointed faces on Xmas day, expecting Chanel or like, then open that.. jeeze I thought it was bad enough opening Jimmy Choo (now I like some Jimmy Choo but it’s my everyday wear) and that was not a mad or birthday . Nothing like opening Chanel, Tom Ford or similar .. poor disappointed devils 🤣
So pre order didn't sell out 🤔🤔

The men's sold out fairly fast the ladies didn't so all the ladies that got it first did not re order then and there was such a mad rush for it in the beginning...well that in itself shud tell her something 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.