Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lisa is a bit late to the cleaning products isn't she. The world and their mother have been advertising the pink stuff for ages now.

Reactions: 5
Lisa is a bit late to the cleaning products isn't she. The world and their mother have been advertising the pink stuff for ages now.
It wont be long until she's promoting some other cleaning product, with a swipe up here ⬆ and a head over to my website for the discount code, shes working with some many brands now she cant remember the discount codes 🙄🙄🙄apparently !! You know the carry on that goes on.

Reactions: 1
“Has anyone ever heard of Skechers?” Oh FFS. Then to continue and say she wouldn’t wear them on her 10km walks cos she wears proper runners for them!! Way to go to dis a product Lisa. “They look lovely on the foot”, well they would look fair stupid on the head. Jesus but she is a vacuous individual. No word on the HUUUUUGE charity giveaway today, another one of her insincere pledges, like never taking off the Chris necklace, not flogging during the pandemic. Really grinding my gears lately, I could unfollow but then I’d be lost on this thread and this thread is worth the torture of watching her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Has anyone ever heard of Skechers?” Oh FFS. Then to continue and say she wouldn’t wear them on her 10km walks cos she wears proper runners for them!! Way to go to dis a product Lisa. “They look lovely on the foot”, well they would look fair stupid on the head. Jesus but she is a vacuous individual. No word on the HUUUUUGE charity giveaway today, another one of her insincere pledges, like never taking off the Chris necklace, not flogging during the pandemic. Really grinding my gears lately, I could unfollow but then I’d be lost on this thread and this thread is worth the torture of watching her stories.
Unfollow her. You will still be able to catch up but she won't be melting your head as much. She must live under a rock the rubbish she comes out with.

Reactions: 8
Unfollow her for god sake woman😂. Don't give her the numbers. Her page is publicanyway and you can also watch her stories and timeline on waroninstagrammers without giving her the viewer numbers or interactions.
She'll only keep going with her shite because companies see high follower numbers.

World day of remembrance for road traffic victims..

She obviously doesn’t know & would rather spew 💩 about items to line her pockets

Shame on you girl!!

Reactions: 8
Well she obviously hasn’t twigged it because there’s be tears for sure.

Now we will get tears and how she likes to keep her private life private she’s a bloody dose no other word for her.

Unfollow her. You will still be able to catch up but she won't be melting your head as much. She must live under a rock the rubbish she comes out with.
I unfollowed back in March, just go for a nose mainly at the weekends now.
Realised at the time how much of a money grabber she is, how insincere she is and she is so condescending, but mostly its her notions !!

Reactions: 7
World day of remembrance for road traffic victims..

She obviously doesn’t know & would rather spew 💩 about items to line her pockets

Shame on you girl!!
Selling tit is more important to her than anything else.

Re unfollow that what I did months ago and I just watch every now and then.

I did a cull of the bloggers. FBG, Rachel Gorry, LLL, SCS, Rosie to name a few

Reactions: 6

Not for all the t in China would I follow her

Reactions: 4
What was that on that bike this morning? Showing yourself sweating and the mouth moving (not avoid look) What was the point to that ?? As for the Punk stuff it’s utter 💩 anyone that used it to clean oven doors ended up with exploding glass oven doors, myself included !i used before the I Insta Huns day

Now am I getting g this right (as I now only flick through stories quickly now, not letting myself feel 💩 looking at Insta huns so called perfect lives) but did Murphy shoes send her the sketchers trainers I would not be seen dead in , then she tags Sketchers , is that not a bit sneaky . Will Sketchers take the bait ? Thankfully Nike never

Sketchers tagged

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I thought she said she only worked with brands that she believed in.. And here she is flogging Skechers that she's never worn before! Or heard about either!
It's all about the $$$$ yet again! Then to go on to say that she only wears 'proper runners' for her 10k..Fecks sake Lisa, you're only walking😂😂!!! Not hiking up hills or doing a triathlon! I don't wear Skechers myself but my sister bought a pair and she walks for miles in hers.
She's so see through, that was just another sales ploy yet again!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Same here , unfollowed a lot , that KC his chairs and floor like LLL was it the same designer ?i am sure he copied her. He begged for strair gates, now he had got them . He must have had loads free or heavily discounted and still getting stuff sent. I actually can’t stand any of them. RG , LLL and a few more , it really does impact on your MH , since I stopped looking as much I find I am much better. Still sneak on every few days , still get rattled at their greedy gluttony gobs. What’s with the cleaning with LLL and Gory, Gory actually demonstrates on how to clean ffs, Offaly's Hinches All their homes are Grey .

Just seen that.. Is she trying to redeem herself incase anyone thought she was being a right aggressive wagon in her replies?!! Oh look little 'ol me does care after all. So by her promoting giving to charity will make her look good to the public. Another marketing ploy! – She'll be adding philanthropist to her profile next. Wonder how much she will actually give out of her own pocket or will it all come from the pockets of her loyal sheep! 🐑 That is if they have anything left over after buying the perfume, fast fashion tat, chlobo bracelets, Human & Kind etc etc 🤣
We will have to post them pics of her mocking suffers if she does MH charity , make a holy show of her, expose her for what she really is. About time the sheep seen the real her. Thing is I don’t know how to upload the video only got screenshots to post. Hopefully someone had the video .

Wonder if they are paying for that ? Or getting a discount , look at the amount of food. Not a care in the world for those that can afford the luxury of a take away , or that many have feck all to feed their families .. Gluttony makes me 🤮 it’s ugly .

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Advice taken, unfollow button pressed! Hope I’ll still be able to keep up with stuff on here, will dip in to her stories now and then to make sure am up to speed. Actually pressed unfollow on a few tonight. Go me!

Reactions: 13
I would never have heard of Sketchers only for her. duck off Lisa!!! The only things she'll be giving to charity are her eleventy billion midi dresses and her unsold bottles of piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.