Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that’s wrong with her is she’s panicking now that she’s about to launch something possibly right bang on second lockdown ~ she vowed on the day 1 of lockdown 1 it ‘ wouldn’t be right’ to be selling for brands during a pandemic but she quickly got over that ! Yet now jobs are lost. More will be lost. People might pay €40_50 each time there’s a midi dress (everyday says you ) but depending on what she’s launching and the cost ~ the timing mightn’t be great. Denise from pelo and Lisa Jordan have mentioned separately at different times that you have to order 10k units of a new product as a minimum ~that’s what you get told when another drop is due in etc. People are taking a huge step so if she has 10k (remember that’s the minimum) or more of something on the way she has to be thinking about the current economic situation

Reactions: 3
Oh the pinging. The more she goes on about that the less I Believe her. The new product should be launching soon for Christmas as everyone is getting on the bandwagon earlier this year. It’ll be interesting to see what it is? I wonder has she copied anyone? Wonder what it is?

Reactions: 1
I reckon it’s make up. She has a €€€ affiliations with everything else nearly ever her hysterectomy was SP at some point. She was with gosh up with a point last year as BA and said she wanted to be able to work with other make up brands. However she still does ADs for gosh but outside of a few staged pitiful lives with benefit with Mark Rodgers or being sent stuff from other brands - she really hasn’t maximised what she could earn by being a BA for say - brow pencil, concealer, face palette, lipsticks etc. The company registration has the word beauty in it. Lisa has her shower gel, coffee cups, saucepans, flooring, whole family sold to the devil for money. Make up is an area she surely had been offered to be BA for other companies but hasn’t. She didn’t explore other make up companies like she said in her reasoning for leaving gosh as a BA. Look at Laura B? BA for Bperfect, oh my glam AND Luna. She doesn’t have half the following Lisa has. I know that Lisa is a little older and may not pick those brands but she definitely hasn’t fulfilled that €€€ area so I reckon make up for the ‘ plain old simple make up like a country girl like me who doesn’t want sparkles and glitter and hasn’t a clue about make up’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I reckon it’s make up. She has a €€€ affiliations with everything else nearly ever her hysterectomy was SP at some point. She was with gosh up with a point last year as BA and said she wanted to be able to work with other make up brands. However she still does ADs for gosh but outside of a few staged pitiful lives with benefit with Mark Rodgers or being sent stuff from other brands - she really hasn’t maximised what she could earn by being a BA for say - brow pencil, concealer, face palette, lipsticks etc. The company registration has the word beauty in it. Lisa has her shower gel, coffee cups, saucepans, flooring, whole family sold to the devil for money. Make up is an area she surely had been offered to be BA for other companies but hasn’t. She didn’t explore other make up companies like she said in her reasoning for leaving gosh as a BA. Look at Laura B? BA for Bperfect, oh my glam AND Luna. She doesn’t have half the following Lisa has. I know that Lisa is a little older and may not pick those brands but she definitely hasn’t fulfilled that €€€ area so I reckon make up for the ‘ plain old simple make up like a country girl like me who doesn’t want sparkles and glitter and hasn’t a clue about make up’
Yeah, some sort of BB cream or skin glow, and then expand the range with stuff similar to Trinny London or something.

Has there been any mention of World Mental Health Day on said insta huns stories today ?
Delighted to see the other insta huns I follow giving it a good mention.

And she can't even have a cup of tea from her glass cup without people straight away asking where they are from and would u believe they happen to be from McIllheneys and sure you know what she even has a discount code! Now lucky she didn't make her tea in an auld dunnes stores mug with a chip in it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Interesting to note that she who was driven to despair for weeks through trolling.. and found herself at a low point because of alleged trolls.. couldn’t take 10 seconds to promote mental health day.. says it all really!! If it ain’t gonna make her a few bob.. it ain’t featured!! I am sure she said he October newsletter was gonna be all about her new product ? did I mishear?

Reactions: 9
Sure anyone who says anything negative about her sure aren't ye mad in the head..must be something wrong with ye as she points up to her head......she's a pure dose that one, vain, empty headed, greedy, cruel....and sure isn't she lucky she can work in daddy's firm....she hasn't an ounce of compassion or kindness.

Reactions: 6
And she can't even have a cup of tea from her glass cup without people straight away asking where they are from and would u believe they happen to be from McIllheneys and sure you know what she even has a discount code! Now lucky she didn't make her tea in an auld dunnes stores mug with a chip in it
Judging by how the house used to be in the beginning, I’d say she was more of a Dunnes Stores mug with a chip in it sort of gal. Those days are long forgotten now though🙄

Reactions: 7
Eat your heart out LLL , this woman shows a variety of styles for al shapes and sizes.. now this is brand is expensive , nearly stocked it myself but one of my competitors best me to it (reputable suppliers will only allow one account in rack location ) I love their clothing but at them prices only for special occasions . Now I just need to go down 2 sizes and Covid needs to 🤬off . Nice to see other styles than boring midis , but I did like the denim midi teamed with tan Gail also modelled.. omg that Isle Jacobean cream puffs coat worn by herself for her walks earlier .. yuk 🤮

Sure anyone who says anything negative about her sure aren't ye mad in the head..must be something wrong with ye as she points up to her head......she's a pure dose that one, vain, empty headed, greedy, cruel....and sure isn't she lucky she can work in daddy's firm....she hasn't an ounce of compassion or kindness.
Not working in daddies now ? I am think she posted a few days ago they employed someone as it was all too much for her to cope with , with her new launch, her phone pingingin , WhatsApp , annoying followers PM’s etc, mind you that all got too much the other day, she had a bit of a bawling walk to clear the wool out of her head! *asus such a hard life! . Another post I am think I read way back was that daddy had signed business to her , or it was part hers.. Now I may have picked it up wrong but there was some ref to ownership of insurance . Got to be careful I don’t want to be going up them steps 😂 note the words ‘ Think I know’ ‘I may not be correct’ Ye got to be ever so careful how you word things these day’s

Interesting to note that she who was driven to despair for weeks through trolling.. and found herself at a low point because of alleged trolls.. couldn’t take 10 seconds to promote mental health day.. says it all really!! If it ain’t gonna make her a few bob.. it ain’t featured!! I am sure she said he October newsletter was gonna be all about her new product ? did I mishear?
Strange though showing where you are going for 10k walks , route used etc. Now if I had been stalked I would most definitely not be going for long walks alone on fairly lonely looking looking roads . Surely your highly paid solicitors or Gardai would be offering safety advice ?

Attachments

Last edited:
Eat your heart out LLL , this woman shows a variety of styles for al shapes and sizes.. now this is brand is expensive , nearly stocked it myself but one of my competitors best me to it (reputable suppliers will only allow one account in rack location ) I love their clothing but at them prices only for special occasions . Now I just need to go down 2 sizes and Covid needs to 🤬off . Nice to see other styles than boring midis , but I did like the denim midi teamed with tan Gail also modelled.. omg that Isle Jacobean cream puffs coat worn by herself for her walks earlier .. yuk 🤮

Not working in daddies now ? I am think she posted a few days ago they employed someone as it was all too much for her to cope with , with her new launch, her phone pingingin , WhatsApp , annoying followers PM’s etc, mind you that all got too much the other day, she had a bit of a bawling walk to clear the wool out of her head! *asus such a hard life! . Another post I am think I read way back was that daddy had signed business to her , or it was part hers.. Now I may have picked it up wrong but there was some ref to ownership of insurance . Got to be careful I don’t want to be going up them steps 😂 note the words ‘ Think I know’ ‘I may not be correct’ Ye got to be ever so careful how you word things these day’s

Strange though showing where you are going for 10k walks , route used etc. Now if I had been stalked I would most definitely not be going for long walks alone on fairly lonely looking looking roads . Surely your highly paid solicitors or Gardai would be offering safety advice ?
I think but couldnt be 100% sure her nibs did mention that the business was signed over to her. It was at the start of the worldwide pandemic when businesses had to close and peoples livelihoods were in chaos and still are, basically when there were much bigger things going on in the world, but ya know people have different priorities !! 🙄
I have fuzzy recollection but I vaguely remember some sort of an announcement on Insta on a public account to all followers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think but couldnt be 100% sure her nibs did mention that the business was signed over to her. It was at the start of the worldwide pandemic when businesses had to close and peoples livelihoods were in chaos and still are, basically when there were much bigger things going on in the world, but ya know people have different priorities !! 🙄
I have fuzzy recollection but I vaguely remember some sort of an announcement on Insta on a public account to all followers.
I am glad someone else THINKS they might have heard that , as long as you say I think, it might be , or this is my opinion these influencers can’t scream Troll , stalker or make threats of HC all they want . I notice a few have disappeared from Tattle , hope they have not fallen for the scare tactics of this one and others . What planet are they on to think they could go on posting and now allowing followers to make comments , the ones that PM calling her and others out get blocked.. Thanks be for Tattle for giving us a voice .. 👍🏼

I think this auld photo and comment would have haunted her if she dared mention MH , i THINK it confirms how she feels about those who have any sort on MH issiue s . Attached in case you did not see it

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I am glad someone else THINKS they might have heard that , as long as you say I think, it might be , or this is my opinion these influencers can’t scream Troll , stalker or make threats of HC all they want . I notice a few have disappeared from Tattle , hope they have not fallen for the scare tactics of this one and others . What planet are they on to think they could go on posting and now allowing followers to make comments , the ones that PM calling her and others out get blocked.. Thanks be for Tattle for giving us a voice .. 👍🏼

I think this auld photo and comment would have haunted her if she dared mention MH , i THINK it confirms how she feels about those who have any sort on MH issiue s . Attached in case you did not see it
In my opinion I think it can be interpreted the same as an announcement if for example a blogger works with a certain brand.

In my opinion I think it can be interpreted the same as an announcement if for example a blogger works with a certain brand.
Ahhh lord don’t confuse me now 😂 I am still learning through Google ‘how to keep yourself safe from influences trying to sue you/make accusations of trolling .. mind you they can’t get blood from a stone.. 😂 I still can’t u defat and though they put themselves in the public eye , even call themselves a ‘public figure’ but as soon as someone comments on what they are flogging , begging, bragging posts etc , they screech troll !! KC is famous for that even though he sits in a car in a car park hood over his face screeching , years back men in white coats would administer medication and cart you off to the nearest asylum

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Is there a video of this story?

It was on her stories, I am sure if needed IG can resume old stories.. Ask her she might post it again for you 😂

do you mean video of the employment or the the one aimed mental health condition ?? Most influencers when called out over a post will delete them,

It was on her stories, I am sure if needed IG can resume old stories.. Ask her she might post it again for you 😂

do you mean video of the employment or the the one aimed mental health condition ?? Most influencers when called out over a post will delete them,
Sorry I meant the mental health video, I’m not great at quoting on this!

Sorry I meant the mental health video, I’m not great at quoting on this!
I don’t know how to take the videos from IG so I only got screenshots . I think someone may have posted the video on her a while back , i think it was about 3 weeks ago she posted it after her apparent success at getting the names of people through the HCourt

I don’t know how to take the videos from IG so I only got screenshots . I think someone may have posted the video on her a while back , i think it was about 3 weeks ago she posted it after her apparent success at getting the names of people through the HCourt
It’s in the previous thread

I think Admin embedded the video in the first post of this thread. I assume it’s still there and still works.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.