Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw that earlier, it's crazy to think all of these flogger are literally connected to each other, I must be a right eejit to never realise this! It's like one big department store and they all know each other and work for the same company. Actually I was better off when I knew nothing 😢 very disillusioned.

Reactions: 3
Saw that earlier, it's crazy to think all of these flogger are literally connected to each other, I must be a right eejit to never realise this! It's like one big department store and they all know each other and work for the same company. Actually I was better off when I knew nothing 😢 very disillusioned.
Exactly Budda I will no longer play their game as being a fool. Not one cent will I contribute to any of their products.

Reactions: 2
Exactly Budda I will no longer play their game as being a fool. Not one cent will I contribute to any of their products.
Me neither learned from this site how to clear cookies etc... to make sure none of them make a cent from me ... especially this one ☝

Reactions: 3
Girls, if ye want fabulous rings that's are the best quality and lots cheaper than desert diamonds and Lisa's "real" ones, look up Shirley at The Diamond Buyers club in Cork. Her jewellery is fab! She is a pleasure to deal with.
I have some of her stuff. It’s brilliant

How do you clear your cookies ??
You have to go to the google browser or safari whichever one you use & in settings you can manage cookies .... delete all etc .... it can be a pain because if you have an iPhone & have Touch ID set up for some websites (I have for a couple) it will also clear that & I’ll have to resign in again....

Awww sweet *asus .. first we had Hinch, then Solomon, then McGorry now we got LLL showing us how to clean... is this for real!! Cleaning windows!! FJS are grown ass women really going to watch that, will they all be ordering that water 💩 and all following the flow of her hand to make sure they clean their windows the right way!!! ... Some day’s I just despair of these greedy influencers trying all ways to make money!! They all get that water 💩 for free anyway!!! Now don’t forget ‘ MOVE YOUR HAND AS YOU DO IT’

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Awww sweet *asus .. first we had Hinch, then Solomon, then McGorry now we got LLL showing us how to clean... is this for real!! Cleaning windows!! FJS are grown ass women really going to watch that, will they all be ordering that water 💩 and all following the flow of her hand to make sure they clean their windows the right way!!! ... Some day’s I just despair of these greedy influencers trying all ways to make money!! They all get that water 💩 for free anyway!!! Now don’t forget ‘ MOVE YOUR HAND AS YOU DO IT’
You can buy it in supervalu for half the price you get it direct. It's fecking water WTF. Magic!!

Reactions: 5
I would love to see a line drawn under Belfast. Id say alot of lessons learned and its really important that every single one of us double down, focus on here and now to galvanize our efforts in the next two weeks. I do say this as a parent who is shielding her own parents. My middle child (early teen) is very upset over kids not adhering but I've told him really the only person that he is responsible for is himself.

Another little comment in the story about the tru wash to say that her kitchen worktop isn’t marble but Formica. Waiting now for marble worktop stockists to reach out. Obviously none of them took the bait the last time she mentioned it so better mention it again. Another issue with not mentioning that the Tru Wash bundle on her website is priced in Sterling the same as the Chlo Bo. She’s such a great ambassador for Irish producers 😃 that I would hope her followers cop the stg sign before they add to cart.
She also never went to any great pains to tell us she paid for her manicure this morning which would lead me to believe that she didn’t as she ALWAYS makes a point of saying when she pays for goods or services. If that is the case there was no #ad # gift anywhere to be seen in the manicure stories. Poor Monica having Lisa as her first client at 7am, her head is probably still reeling from it.

Another little comment in the story about the tru wash to say that her kitchen worktop isn’t marble but Formica. Waiting now for marble worktop stockists to reach out. Obviously none of them took the bait the last time she mentioned it so better mention it again. Another issue with not mentioning that the Tru Wash bundle on her website is priced in Sterling the same as the Chlo Bo. She’s such a great ambassador for Irish producers 😃 that I would hope her followers cop the stg sign before they add to cart.
She also never went to any great pains to tell us she paid for her manicure this morning which would lead me to believe that she didn’t as she ALWAYS makes a point of saying when she pays for goods or services. If that is the case there was no #ad # gift anywhere to be seen in the manicure stories. Poor Monica having Lisa as her first client at 7am, her head is probably still reeling from it.
That poor girl should have been getting up at 7am. Not opening up at 7am for that God awful woman. Does LLL not realise French manicures are outdated by the way? According to my nail stylist. Ombre woukd be the nearest to that style these days.

Reactions: 5
That poor girl should have been getting up at 7am. Not opening up at 7am for that God awful woman. Does LLL not realise French manicures are outdated by the way? According to my nail stylist. Ombre woukd be the nearest to that style these days.
Lisa is hardly a style setter, everything about her has to be appealing to those aged 70 & above, it’s all so bland and dated.

Reactions: 7
According to her Instagram, she is out pounding the roads now.
Its well for her to have the luxury of doing that when most people have to stay at work until their working day is over, others have to suck it up and secondly her phone is busy and she is 'wool gathered' and hasn't had a good day so far. Why then at nearly 50 years of age would you be blogging and flogging when you can well do without it and are financially comfortable. Seems to me like its self inflicted and of her own choice.
Genuine and fair question I think.

Its well for her to have the luxury of doing that when most people have to stay at work until their working day is over, others have to suck it up and secondly her phone is busy and she is 'wool gathered' and hasn't had a good day so far. Why then at nearly 50 years of age would you be blogging and flogging when you can well do without it and are financially comfortable. Seems to me like its self inflicted and of her own choice.
Are you following her moves by reporting that on here or is Lisa documenting her moves to engage followers . Be interesting to see what the HC think. I would say any day I could come and go in work as I please, be out walking in the early afternoon & getting my nails done would be a good day.
did she get her HC bill?

* "Her Chlobo necklaces & braclet set with her 2 favourite chris’ engraved names! 1 being her bf the other being her deceased brother. The fore mentioned brought on herself made people feel uneasy about the tragedy, which to this day has left other families in turmoil. Did she care, no she didn’t." Always hated mention of her brother once I heard about circumstances. But it must be a terrible burden on her family to know the havoc this accident wrecked and I certainly wouldn't deny her the right to grieve or remember him.
What happened to her brother? Or how did his death affect others?

Reactions: 1
She's a control freak. Obviously on the edge today for some reason. Her eyes are teary. Cue all the sympathetic messages now.

Here we go again!! Poor little overworked me!!! Getting as bad a RmcG whinging into the phone.. not in a month of Sunday’s would I have sympathy for those attention seeking influencers that do this. Cry in private , attention seekers, poor little me ! Many suffering in silence not like these poor little ole me’s Nowdoes she mean mental health suffering by that wool in the head comment , that she needed to get out to clear her head! Just wondering as I have not heard it before.. Bet many would love to leave their workplace and go for a long walk to clear their heads, you see many don’t have that privilege . we have not forgot the mocking of MH or the threat posts ‘don’t mess with me’

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.