Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just attention seeking with it all now in the run up to her product launch.

Reactions: 7
Makes her look desperate for attention and press headlines.

Reactions: 7
Isn't the main suspect of BU from Tullamore?

She is trying to whip her followers up into a frenzy for the tea!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I still can’t understand how she got names so quickly from Instagram.

Also why wouldn’t she be surprised that another blogger who probably felt Lisa was but playing fairly and someone from her town who probably hates her pretentious stuck up guts.

Reactions: 6
Been following for a while, and very surprised that she would get actual info from Insta. she could not possibly have gotten addresses and stuff. suspect this is throwing it out there to see what comes back.

Reactions: 5
Surely this is going to open the floodgates for hundreds of other "public figures" to get names from Facebook?!
I can't figure out how a wan from Tullamore was just handed the info? It doesn't make sense.

Reactions: 3
Surely this is going to open the floodgates for hundreds of other "public figures" to get names from Facebook?!
I can't figure out how a wan from Tullamore was just handed the info? It doesn't make sense.
Apparently there has to be very good reason to be given one of those orders so there obviously was something considerable there. By all accounts they aren’t just handed out.

Reactions: 4
yes but the info that Insta would give out, would be limited, not addresses etc. is that possible? presumably they could track people in some way and maybe id them better or something, tis v strange, particularly that it happens to be local!!!!!

Reactions: 1
Apparently there has to be very good reason to be given one of those orders so there obviously was something considerable there. By all accounts they aren’t just handed out.
Does anyone actually know what Insta give out, info wise? how accurate is the informaiton? can't really be surprised about another blogger if true or someone in Tullamore, guessing that there would be alot.

Reactions: 1
Surprised that Liz Reaney stayed sober enough to troll anybody the last few months🤣🤣

(Assuming it is her, of course, maybe it isn’t!! What other Cork bloggers are there?)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She hasn’t been given any information :this is all another scare tactic . Look at this photo she is smirking and laughing at us . Let’s think logically IF she has info why would she be coming on to say it surely there is going to be legal proceedings with these people . So surely she can’t be discussing it .this is all lies and drama .. you wouldn’t get someone’s address !!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Oh god I can't abide Liz Reaney. Everyone was raving about her on Galz who Snap and I had to leave after a day.

she is not a nice lady at all. But is ever so important having Leos ear etc etc.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.