Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to watch her now , keeps cutting out! But omg so far what a performance ! Now if it is a girl from Tullamore we got to ask ourselves why ? There is always a reason, two sides to a story. No one would wake up one day and decide I must troll or whatever someone, if it the poor young girl with MH illness , is that why she made the post pointing to her witch face head demeaning MH saying not right up there etc? . I was under the impression that info from Facebook/Insta was only given out in life death threats ?? is she lying again or is our info not safe in the hands of FB or IG ? Also I thought they had to go through internet providers, check your devices etc , that would be a lengthy process , Apple will not give up info without a fight! All this seems way too quick for me , I think she is bluffing or has someone snitched on someone ?? Was that the plan all along ? Anyway if a young girl , what assets will she have , I hope she has none and this greedy one can’t get a penny of her !! Did LLL look at any time that this so called trolling and stalking was happening to her? She was still posting her whereabouts, gym, work, freebie hotels, eating out etc??? I would be petrified if I was trolled/stalked and would stay off Social media until it was sorted , did she even stay off 24 hours?? she never stopped selling if anything even more. One thing many have learnt in this who HC saga is buy a cheap mobile no contract etc and people can’t be traced , I never knew that, many will now and be more cautious in the future . It’s all about the advertising, the new product soon, watch this space !!

Omg them pants with them trainers not right for her shape. Terrible choice . How many names did she mention in connection to her big try on today, were they business partners? I only heard the name Linda with the itching tan , internet keeps cutting out ?

Reactions: 2
She is definitely bluffing. She has a good idea that someone local is involved as well as a blogger cos her legal team told her to expect that. There's nothing she can do about anyone calling her out.. it's not a crime :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
If she does have names because of threats on life etc for her or her family I don't think MH or being young would be an adequate excuse or that there are two sides to the story. If thats the case she'd have proof from screenshots etc that would have to stand up in court and be judged by people way more qualified then me. Though she is enjoying baiting us looking for the full story.

Reactions: 1
I highly doubt she has or knows anything, she's fishing for attention. If she had got the data from Facebook it probably gives an ip that says just what network someone is on and a meaningless Hotmail address that both lead to a dead end.

If there was anything serious the guards would be involved.

As Facebook didn't argue either way the judge ruled in her favour as some posts on Instagram have the potential to be declamatory, but they wouldn't have actually gone into if they were or not.

She's at the end of the road and making herself irrelevant so is vague baiting and acting as if she knows things so people keep following.

Reactions: 5
There is no way she would be allowed share that info if it was correct ... because what would it do only push her followers to maybe chase Ramona (who I have accused of being on other threads purely because of my username!!) and then Ramona would have reason to complain? No? Yes? In terms of Liz Reaney, that bleep deserves all she gets so I hope one day she does get caught out because I could list so many here in Cork, even Wilton alone that she’s hurt. But I dunno lads she ‘couldn’t talk about ‘ recently and now she’s practically putting names in mouths... it’s a tactic

Reactions: 9
There is no way she would be allowed share that info if it was correct ... because what would it do only push her followers to maybe chase Ramona (who I have accused of being on other threads purely because of my username!!) and then Ramona would have reason to complain? No? Yes? In terms of Liz Reaney, that bleep deserves all she gets so I hope one day she does get caught out because I could list so many here in Cork, even Wilton alone that she’s hurt. But I dunno lads she ‘couldn’t talk about ‘ recently and now she’s practically putting names in mouths... it’s a tactic
I agree, suspiciously quick, well timed,and convenient ahead of her product launch. I also find it odd that the ‘legal team’ that she is referencing so often, are allowing her to speak so freely about it all. Is she trying to spook people into coming forward so that she doesn’t have to go look for them or something?

Reactions: 11
I agree, suspiciously quick, well timed,and convenient ahead of her product launch. I also find it odd that the ‘legal team’ that she is referencing so often, are allowing her to speak so freely about it all. Is she trying to spook people into coming forward so that she doesn’t have to go look for them or something?
Agreed, all very suspicious ahead of her launch. Plus she's mad interacting on FB after ignoring them forever and everyone up her arse telling her they love her and how fabulous she is. She's playing the game big time

Reactions: 6
Wonder while she has her legal team in place would she get them to go to the High Court about the four stories and see if they can sort that too cos it seems to be bothering her as much as the trolls!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder while she has her legal team in place would she get them to go to the High Court about the four stories and see if they can sort that too cos it seems to be bothering her as much as the trolls!

those 4 stories are bugging the tit out of her, she cant help herself giving out about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Are you all excite for 8pm reveal.. peeing my pants here , sat down with a cuppa .. and some anti sickness tabs 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she trying to spook people into coming forward so that she doesn’t have to go look for them or something?
Im thinking someone has come forward re the local person - possibly family of the person that called her work to try and diffuse the situation fearing a court case or something?? the other blogger one could have been messaging her directly or involved in a call out page so might have been caught out. Don't see how info would be passed over so flippantly as imo the info as presented by her team doesn't seem solid given the users are here not on FB..

Reactions: 4
Im thinking someone has come forward re the local person - possibly family of the person that called her work to try and diffuse the situation fearing a court case or something?? the other blogger one could have been messaging her directly or involved in a call out page so might have been caught out. Don't see how info would be passed over so flippantly as imo the info as presented by her team doesn't seem solid given the users are here not on FB..
I think she’s just being a g🦉 tbh🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No sorry can’t stomach them. ‘It’s huge’ keeps interrupting as per norm ! God her lives are so darn sickly 🤮

If she does have names because of threats on life etc for her or her family I don't think MH or being young would be an adequate excuse or that there are two sides to the story. If thats the case she'd have proof from screenshots etc that would have to stand up in court and be judged by people way more qualified then me. Though she is enjoying baiting us looking for the full story.
MH would be taken into account depending on how bad it is.. She must have done something to set these people on her, no one just decides to go after someone for no reason . Look at the people that she has let down, has she possibly cost someone their job in beauty or hair if they got it wrong ? Now I am only guessing here after reading posts in the past about her rudeness to staff etc, we may never get the full story . I am really surprised no story fed to papers about what she prob seems as victory! hope everyone gets in and comments on her belittle of MH sufferers and the threat not to mess with her .

Note the Linda one stated ‘ I am now the sole owner of Bellamenti ‘

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
That candle bundle tonight for ONLY €95, are they having a laugh. Half the country on their knees and she and her buddy from B&S think it’s appropriate to flog some candles. If I found a €100 note in the street in the morning I wouldn’t even buy them. Then to make a f@@k up about the bonus travel candle for the overseas sheep, and while I’m ranting what peak notions have we reached now to think we need travel candles!! Ideal for Christmas presents, if someone gave me a travel candle for Christmas I know where I’d put it! There is a real world out there and the sooner she realizes it the better.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That candle bundle tonight for ONLY €95, are they having a laugh. Half the country on their knees and she and her buddy from B&S think it’s appropriate to flog some candles. If I found a €100 note in the street in the morning I wouldn’t even buy them. Then to make a f@@k up about the bonus travel candle for the overseas sheep, and while I’m ranting what peak notions have we reached now to think we need travel candles!! Ideal for Christmas presents, if someone gave me a travel candle for Christmas I know where I’d put it! There is a real world out there and the sooner she realizes it the better.
B&S and LS are sisters. 😲

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She can’t do lives!!! 🙈 She cuts across & makes an ass of herself. I cringe when I watch them. She’s a bleeping gobshite!!

Reactions: 8
And that is with discount. People on their knees and worried about 2nd lockdown. Even some of the other big pages are doing Penney's haul and have the cop on to know the majority can't afford overpriced tit.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.