Lisa’s Lust List #4 the handbags and the gladrags that you poor old followers used to sweat to buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

is this for real real the 🤬 Taoiseach suggested it . 😡😡

They’ll hardly do it out of the goodness of their hearts! Hope he hasn’t got the taxpayers chequebook ready!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is being discussed now on The Tonight Show on Virgin Media 1

Reactions: 2
My teen son was blocked by some Conor guy for berating him for not self isolating after Ibiza. (we were discussing tattle). In fairness Lisa didn't travel abroad. But really influeners for makeup clothes etc. Anything else are we as humans really that sheep like.

Anyone see Lisa's insta storys this morning...she reckons she got the names she wanted an now her legal team are on it...apparently she will be confronting the 'bullys'..i wonder will we all be brought into a big room an get a telling off/lecture from the lovely Lisa

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if facebook have actually given her email addresses? Her legal team can send threatening emails that could worry people but ultimately it's a crock of tit and whoever created that instagram account she'll be unable to prove that it damaged her and cost her business. If you have the money to waste you can send people threatening messages that could be alarming but ultimately are just a tacit to scare and silence. She feels like she can bully because she has the money and it reflects badly on her.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if facebook have actually given her email addresses? Her legal team can send threatening emails that could worry people but ultimately it's a crock of tit and whoever created that instagram account she'll be unable to prove that it damaged her and cost her business. If you have the money to waste you can send people threatening messages that could be alarming but ultimately are just a tacit to scare and silence. She feels like she can bully because she has the money and it reflects badly on her.
There is no way in this world that facebook and Instragram can give troll names. This is a campaign to target one or 2 individuals who have obviously very seriously threatened her but random people talking about her not being transparent or what a knob she is is not trolling. She should get a life. Oh but she can't as she loves the cash too much.

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker. What is she up to? She has the names? So her legal team are taking it from here? This makes no sense?

Reactions: 1
Would not advise people to buy Louboutins. Yeah right like many can actually afford €500 approx especially in these times. Influencers are so relatable aren’t they ?

Unmask the bullies as advised by the father , how about ummask influencers who mislead their followers.. constantly break advertising law by not declaring their involvement with goods/services that they advertise/promote! I am also very surprised that Facebook and Instagram will hand over details so easily , maybe if the police/Garda involved if there have been allegations of physical threats of harm, stalking etc.
States she was at her lowest for 8 weeks! surly if it was that serious you would come off Social media in that time? How can she claim damage to her business if all items that she advertises all listed marked as ’ sold out’ It’s all very confusing indeed .
no matter what the outcome people will not be bullied into silence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Would not advise people to buy Louboutins. Yeah right like many can actually afford €500 approx especially in these times. Influencers are so relatable aren’t they ?

Unmask the bullies as advised by the father , how about ummask influencers who mislead their followers.. constantly break advertising law by not declaring their involvement with goods/services that they advertise/promote! I am also very surprised that Facebook and Instagram will hand over details so easily , maybe if the police/Garda involved if there have been allegations of physical threats of harm, stalking etc.
States she was at her lowest for 8 weeks! surly if it was that serious you would come off Social media in that time? How can she claim damage to her business if all items that she advertises all listed marked as ’ sold out’ It’s all very confusing indeed .
no matter what the outcome people will not be bullied into silence.
Exactly! Just had a quick look there “it’s black or white with me ladzzz no grey areas “ unless it’s to do with transparency on your page ..... Lisa 😡
These people really are narcissistic and egotistical to the point that they only have tunnel vision and promote their own agenda only!!!

Reactions: 9
She’s on spouting how things are black or white with her, what a total hypocrite ! I notice she had to wear sunglasses when she said that because she knew well people can see right through her.

Reactions: 7
Yeah of course she got hundreds of messages.. Interesting that she keeps on going on about being wronged, without going into any of the details. She hasn't won anything, facebook didn't argue either way. She's gas lighting pure and simple. Is it not wrong all the times she has broken the rule with her adverts? Silly mare.

She’s on spouting how things are black or white with her, what a total hypocrite ! I notice she had to wear sunglasses when she said that because she knew well people can see right through her.
Maybe take her own advice ref Black and White . What about transparency for a start. Tell your followers the truth , Daily Diva is one I have noticed who has mentioned when she is paid for something that she advertises/promotes . To me that is been truthful and honest with your followers, that’s all we ask? It’s not hard after all.
Can she any others not see how ugly bragging is, do they actually believe they are been relatable to the majority of followers, or is the aim just to attract the more affluent ones? Why can they not accept not everyone will like them,. question themselves when once devoted ones turn against them? . Why we were outraged at Covid rules been broken, then be brazen enough to post the photos on IG . Loads of influencers have broke Covid rules and got away with it.
I think these companies who shower influencers with freebies are just as bad.
In a world of uncertainty and all this one can think of is herself , and getting one up on those that discuss ,or just basically have an opinion on her IG content.Brag how it has cost her a lot of money in the process , no doubt the highly paid legal team will now be commencing with their legal jargon scare tactics letters.
Covid has opened a lot of eyes to the world of influencers , we discovered the truth and most were horrified at how much we were been mislead , our privacy invaded by not giving us the option to accept/decline cookies, how they were installed on our devices without our knowledge, how they made money from out buying activity and we had no idea! Rule breaking on a daily basis will they be held accountable for their actions ??

Reactions: 6
Whatever outcome she's expecting I doubt she will get it, I reckon that will be the end of her because she won't be able to take it. She knows she has done wrong and is raging that she was called out for it so if she feels like she's won that will mean it was all lies written about her but if she loses or doesn't get the result she wants then she won't be able to accept it.

And of course a coincidence that she decides to speak up this week, just before her product unveiling. Why say anything ?
Notice the way she said it has "cost me a lot of money" - in the past tense
Its a publicity stunt that will never make it to court.

Gail’s Rails is launching something on Monday too so let’s see if Lisa will try to steal her thunder but telling everyone on Monday too

Can’t help but think that lisa is trying to steal Pippa’s thunder today as she’s unveiling her range with Lucy Nagle. See, there’s only one bully here folks. We all have an idea who it is too

Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster. She shook her head when she said it cost her a lot of money. I'm finding all this intriguing.
I was wondering if her new range is going to be scarves? To winterize her many, many midi dresses!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So life is Black and White? Out thinking must be it’s either Black or White? No gray areas ! Now I don’t think the experts will agree with this !! 🤔 it’s like saying that you don’t forgive anything, no one is allowed to make mistakes, errors of judgement etc? I find that statement very strange. Jesus I would hate to work for people like that , you would be on pins, afraid of your life of them!!! So basically when you break Covid rules is it Black or White? When you constantly break the rules on advertising now is that Black or White. . Stating something wrong with you up there (points to head) if you can’t do the right thing ? making a statement like that is mocking people with MH problems ? Is that allowed on a public platform . Was it not stated a while back that a person who phoned her office was MH problems?? I think I would thread carefully making comments and gestures like that. MH is a very serious issiue , not something to be mocked. That gesture pointing to her head came across as bullying, mean girl actions. Why would you do that?? Surely the very expensive legal team should have got her to read from a script??

Mocking people who may have MH problems is not acceptable in today’s society. These gestures pointing the finger to her head and stating ‘there is something wrong with you up there’ I believe is wrong on all levels

I believe that post needs reporting , it’s is mocking MH

There is an option on IG to report posts , drop down box with several options, I would imagine this would come under bullying or harassment.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.