Lisa’s Lust List #4 the handbags and the gladrags that you poor old followers used to sweat to buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG ! Just watched the last few stories of the ‘don’t cross me’ rant ! It’s right or it’s wrong? I hope the families of the victims of her brothers crash don’t think the same way .... otherwise he’s not forgiven ....
It must be great to sit there in your ivory tower spending lots of money on your legal team, loboutins, good boots & Armani jackets without a care in the world that you never affect anyone negatively and are absolutely perfect.... I don’t think I’ve ever heard her say she’s wrong.... so I think in Lisa’s world & what Mammy & Daddy taught her was that she’s always right (& definitely not grey 🤣) which is an awful trait to have IMO

Reactions: 12
Those stories she posted are ridiculous... eluding to mental health? she clearly isn’t spending money on the legal team anymore as they wouldn’t allow her come on and speak like this. Wow, I’m astounded by her. She’s some fake flake!

Reactions: 9
I wonder will we ever hear another word about it. It's all very odd. Someone wronged her she said. How?

She’s only showing herself up with these rants. The brands she is working with must be mortified at her carry on. She’s an incredibly bitter woman despite all the money she has made and all of the opportunities that life has given her. I’d almost have secondhand embarrassment for her if she wasn’t such an utter ****

Reactions: 7
She’s only showing herself up with these rants. The brands she is working with must be mortified at her carry on. She’s an incredibly bitter woman despite all the money she has made and all of the opportunities that life has given her. I’d almost have secondhand embarrassment for her if she wasn’t such an utter ****
I can’t get over it. She is clearly taking zero advice with those posts. If anything, she’s starting to look like a bit of a bully herself.

I have been reading through the posts about Lisa on here for the past few weeks. I have always followed Lisa and in the beginning liked her style but then it all became the same and the up selling is ridiculous. Every day another dress. How many dresses does a woman need in fairness. I'm a little older than Lisa and wudnt wear those midi dresses. How others still fall for the big sell every day astounds me. My eyes have really been opened reading all the posts on here. She is defo in an ivory tower in a world of her own alrite.

Reactions: 8
Wouldn't see her in Penney's Hun :) How many people does she think can afford all those investments pieces she is telling us to buy and 500 at least for a pair of shoes. Most everyone in the Country is treading water in these times. It's actually obscene, people are going without to feed their children, people can't pay their rent and mortgages and loosing their homes. Mental Health has never been so bad and she thinks it's okay to mock it. I can actually see how someone going through a tough time might lash out at these so called influencers who are absolutely not living in the real world.

Reactions: 9
New thread title suggestion:

Lisa says she’s black and white but really talks a lot of shite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
New thread title suggestion:

Lisa says she’s black and white but really talks a lot of shite
This is brilliant

Wouldn't see her in Penney's Hun :) How many people does she think can afford all those investments pieces she is telling us to buy and 500 at least for a pair of shoes. Most everyone in the Country is treading water in these times. It's actually obscene, people are going without to feed their children, people can't pay their rent and mortgages and loosing their homes. Mental Health has never been so bad and she thinks it's okay to mock it. I can actually see how someone going through a tough time might lash out at these so called influencers who are absolutely not living in the real world.
She did mock it too ... really low blow. She should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 4
So life is Black and White? Out thinking must be it’s either Black or White? No gray areas ! Now I don’t think the experts will agree with this !! 🤔 it’s like saying that you don’t forgive anything, no one is allowed to make mistakes, errors of judgement etc? I find that statement very strange. Jesus I would hate to work for people like that , you would be on pins, afraid of your life of them!!! So basically when you break Covid rules is it Black or White? When you constantly break the rules on advertising now is that Black or White. . Stating something wrong with you up there (points to head) if you can’t do the right thing ? making a statement like that is mocking people with MH problems ? Is that allowed on a public platform . Was it not stated a while back that a person who phoned her office was MH problems?? I think I would thread carefully making comments and gestures like that. MH is a very serious issiue , not something to be mocked. That gesture pointing to her head came across as bullying, mean girl actions. Why would you do that?? Surely the very expensive legal team should have got her to read from a script??

Mocking people who may have MH problems is not acceptable in today’s society. These gestures pointing the finger to her head and stating ‘there is something wrong with you up there’ I believe is wrong on all levels

I believe that post needs reporting , it’s is mocking MH

There is an option on IG to report posts , drop down box with several options, I would imagine this would come under bullying or harassment.
I agree with everything you are saying here . I was amazed at the arrogance of that post. Can't understand anyone getting to middle age (yes Lisa, you are!) and believing life is black and white because Mammy and Daddy told u 😳🙄🙄🙄 and the mental health reference, seriously. I'd hate to be relying on a "friend" like her if the chips were down

I wonder will we ever hear another word about it. It's all very odd. Someone wronged her she said. How?
I don’t believe a word of it: where is the newpaper report on this huge ‘outcome’ 🧐🤔

Reactions: 5
Is she so black and white about her brother who killed his friends when he was driving way over the limit. How wrong and irresponsible was that? Surely with that and a failed marriage behind her Lisa would be much more realistic about how life really isn’t black and white.

Reactions: 8
Black and white thinking is not a good thing at all. No matter what mammy and daddy taught her.

Reactions: 1
So life is Black and White? Out thinking must be it’s either Black or White? No gray areas ! Now I don’t think the experts will agree with this !! 🤔 it’s like saying that you don’t forgive anything, no one is allowed to make mistakes, errors of judgement etc? I find that statement very strange. Jesus I would hate to work for people like that , you would be on pins, afraid of your life of them!!! So basically when you break Covid rules is it Black or White? When you constantly break the rules on advertising now is that Black or White. . Stating something wrong with you up there (points to head) if you can’t do the right thing ? making a statement like that is mocking people with MH problems ? Is that allowed on a public platform . Was it not stated a while back that a person who phoned her office was MH problems?? I think I would thread carefully making comments and gestures like that. MH is a very serious issiue , not something to be mocked. That gesture pointing to her head came across as bullying, mean girl actions. Why would you do that?? Surely the very expensive legal team should have got her to read from a script??

Mocking people who may have MH problems is not acceptable in today’s society. These gestures pointing the finger to her head and stating ‘there is something wrong with you up there’ I believe is wrong on all levels

I believe that post needs reporting , it’s is mocking MH

There is an option on IG to report posts , drop down box with several options, I would imagine this would come under bullying or harassment.
Absolutely agree! the bare faced arrogance of her! Its cost her a lot of money and in this case.. dads advice was a bucket of tit!! unless of course she is gonna spend thousands more unveiling these people, its lies in my opinion, FB do not simply roll over cos LLL crys bully! Good Luck to her finding their true identity! Her reference to mental health was absolutely shameful! unbelievable that someone with such a large following can sit in her car and use that type of language and gesture.. blown away by her absolutely stinking attitude!! If there are no grey areas Lisa, why the lack of clarity around affiliation, gifted etc.?? Get yer head outta the clouds you stupid self obsessed woman!! Shame on you for your behaviour and references today. Absolutely stomach turning!

Reactions: 11
Yes, I think LLL May have gotten herself into some hot water with that reference to mental health. Especially at the moment where people are struggling and fed up.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.