Lisa’s Lust List #4 the handbags and the gladrags that you poor old followers used to sweat to buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suffer with my mental health and seeing people using that finger to the head Gesture to insinuate madness is so degrading and whilst saying they aren’t normal , Statements like that is why people hide their mental health issues , Absolutely disgraceful carry on

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I thought it was ‘Daddy’ who gave the advice re going after the bullies? Few stories on and she’s basically saying you don’t wanna mess with me! Which is it? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔

Reactions: 6
I thought it was ‘Daddy’ who gave the advice re going after the bullies? Few stories on and she’s basically saying you don’t wanna mess with me! Which is it? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔
I don’t believe daddy gave any such advice. Lisa possibly hides those stories from her parents.

Reactions: 1
I suffer with my mental health and seeing people using that finger to the head Gesture to insinuate madness is so degrading and whilst saying they aren’t normal , Statements like that is why people hide their mental health issues , Absolutely disgraceful carry on
Absolutely correct. I'm sick of influencers using MH as a stick to beat people with and then saying "be kind"

Reactions: 4
What’s she gonna do when she gets these names anyway? Hunt them down and beat seven shades out of them? She comes across as so aggressive and unhinged.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s she gonna do when she gets these names anyway? Hunt them down and beat seven shades out of them? She comes across as so aggressive and unhinged.
Today especially. She's on more today than she ever was

Reactions: 2
OMG ! Just watched the last few stories of the ‘don’t cross me’ rant ! It’s right or it’s wrong? I hope the families of the victims of her brothers crash don’t think the same way .... otherwise he’s not forgiven ....
It must be great to sit there in your ivory tower spending lots of money on your legal team, loboutins, good boots & Armani jackets without a care in the world that you never affect anyone negatively and are absolutely perfect.... I don’t think I’ve ever heard her say she’s wrong.... so I think in Lisa’s world & what Mammy & Daddy taught her was that she’s always right (& definitely not grey 🤣) which is an awful trait to have IMO
Omg I was just thinking much the same about the victims of the brothers drink driving crash. was it right to get behind the wheel of that car? Was that Black or White in her and the mother and fathers opinion ? she really needs to think before engaging her mouth. Totally agree in the statement that she really believes she is always right, Li
Yes It really was truly disgraceful, I reported it , others should do the same , stating she is not one to be messed with or words to that effect.. Also stated she was at her lowest when she was apparently been picked on , so how could she have thought it was ok to make that comment not right up there! while pointing to the head , is that a professional way to act? It is certainly not acceptable behaviour She came across very aggressive , I can now clearly see how people would find her very intimidating . Will she apologise ?

She came on saying she has the ‘alleged names’ (which I believe to be complete bull), and that her legal team is looking after it (they wouldn’t have agreed to that being said). Also, Lisa, Love, regardless of whether you have the names or not, you need to build a case against them ... you can’t be going around to Linda’s gaff saying who you think it is etc as this would also be deemed defamatory. Just sayin!

Reactions: 1
Today was a new low. She came across like a passive aggressive mean girl making threats to people who "wrong" her and then trying to portray herself as the holier than thou victim.

All the whilst asking daddy to start late as she was showing off her louboutins and then finish early to collect the dog from the groomers in her range rover. Im actually embarrassed for her. Your not a victim Lisa and never have been. You want to all the perks of a high profile job without any of the commentary that it comes with. You need to grow up.

The case has not been won or lost yet. The other side remains unheard. You are a little premature with your victory speech but we all know the case will never make it to court. Shame on you for putting that ignorant vitriol on your page today.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How can we report this? Everyone on Tattle needs to report that post😡 She is a complete hypocrite, liar & a bully, say something she doesn’t like & she will have you in court! Don't think so Lisa, you really have shown your true colours today!

Reactions: 6
I see The Bridge House Tullamore had to close due to Covid infections 20!!!
Lhttps://www.offalyexpress.ie/news/home/574785/offaly-hotel-at-centre-of-covid-19-outbreak-closes-temporarily.html?fbclid=IwAR1LzL73vrd5ofryTU3LojmJURkGZIOWlfahW_HTGIW1AwJkh4i43qqhRZo

I like the fact Daily Diva lets followers know she earns from any sales you might make , always seems to display if it’s an #AD etc.. Her styles I think only suit if you are tall and slim . I am searching for a few 5.2s to follow with a few Evers pounds on , few bulges here and there 🤣 I find most IG influencers are a bit of fashion models , not so relatable to the majority .

Look like someone else’s hand/arm ?

seems to be the standard requirementa the IG influencer , Rick on the finger, Rolex on one arm LV bag on the other.. Must appear to have the status of American/ Cheshire Housewife
Yeh 40 people from dublin stayed in the hotel for a golf weekend( very essential ) And 20 of them tested positive for Covid. They went to restaurants and the golf club and a pub too. 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Angry
Omg I was just thinking much the same about the victims of the brothers drink driving crash. was it right to get behind the wheel of that car? Was that Black or White in her and the mother and fathers opinion ? she really needs to think before engaging her mouth. Totally agree in the statement that she really believes she is always right, Li

Yes It really was truly disgraceful, I reported it , others should do the same , stating she is not one to be messed with or words to that effect.. Also stated she was at her lowest when she was apparently been picked on , so how could she have thought it was ok to make that comment not right up there! while pointing to the head , is that a professional way to act? It is certainly not acceptable behaviour She came across very aggressive , I can now clearly see how people would find her very intimidating . Will she apologise ?
At her lowest and still pushing everything for vulnerable people to buy. Not a single tit given

Reactions: 3
This picture says it all.. what an inspiring woman... #bekind.. the true colours are coming our now Lisa... hang ur head in shame! As the parent of a young man with significant MH issues, I was horrified by your disgusting spiel.. and if you hadn’t got me blocked on insta.. by God.. I would have messaged you and had no problem posting it.. not a feck do I give about my personal details being shown anywhere.. I am perfectly able and willing to call out this kind of behaviour.. when I say its black and white for me.. it absolutely is, Unlike you , I have no option but to run with black & white.. autistic children don’t accept grey areas.. so cross tonight, I could explode!!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
How can we report this? Everyone on Tattle needs to report that post😡 She is a complete hypocrite, liar & a bully, say something she doesn’t like & she will have you in court! Don't think so Lisa, you really have shown your true colours today!
3 dots on the top right of IG post , you then get a dr
On the top right hand corner of the story post, there are 3 little dots, click and you get a drop down box with an option to report , I clicked its inappropriate . I have also shared on Facebook, we should share as many places as possible including newspapers etc. This has to be dealt with .

Reactions: 5
First week of Oct is Mental Health Week, I really wish Lisa hadn't posted what she did yesterday. If anyone feels mixed up, please ignore her & reach out to someone.

Reactions: 9
3 dots on the top right of IG post , you then get a dr

On the top right hand corner of the story post, there are 3 little dots, click and you get a drop down box with an option to report , I clicked its inappropriate . I have also shared on Facebook, we should share as many places as possible including newspapers etc. This has to be dealt with .
Thank you, reported that post & sent her a message, she hadn’t even the guts to answer my message, blocked me instead! A complete bully if ever I saw one, that post was the last straw!!!!!!!

I can't believe it's still there and no apology. Awful woman that will never accept responsibility for her actions and instead is bullying others!

You can see just how angry she is here that she's spent thousands to try and scare people here to stop talking the truth about her and it's come to the end without any results.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.