Lisa’s Lust List #4 the handbags and the gladrags that you poor old followers used to sweat to buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why ???would you need to take a photo of everything you eat , same ole every day ‘thank you Chris’ making out she can’t cook and he is the next Gordon Ramsey . Anyone that’s a mother can bloody cook something especially on a barbecue ,if you were a single mum! surely you had to cook for your child??It’s called laziness or basically wanting to appear as a pampered princess who has it done for her. These posts 🤮 As for bolting food down fast screams gluttony and very bad table manners to me 🤮 Food is supposed to be savored.. 😊

Reactions: 4
I see The Bridge House Tullamore had to close due to Covid infections 20!!!
Lhttps://www.offalyexpress.ie/news/home/574785/offaly-hotel-at-centre-of-covid-19-outbreak-closes-temporarily.html?fbclid=IwAR1LzL73vrd5ofryTU3LojmJURkGZIOWlfahW_HTGIW1AwJkh4i43qqhRZo

Gails Rails seems to have got a gig with Ivory Lane boutique aswell as Pauls, I wonder why LLL didnt go back there. Also see Daily Diva does a bit for Ivory Lane too, shes fab and seems lovely.
Great to see the stores shaking it up a bit.
I like the fact Daily Diva lets followers know she earns from any sales you might make , always seems to display if it’s an #AD etc.. Her styles I think only suit if you are tall and slim . I am searching for a few 5.2s to follow with a few Evers pounds on , few bulges here and there 🤣 I find most IG influencers are a bit of fashion models , not so relatable to the majority .

Look like someone else’s hand/arm ?

seems to be the standard requirementa the IG influencer , Rick on the finger, Rolex on one arm LV bag on the other.. Must appear to have the status of American/ Cheshire Housewife

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Looks like Lisa is launching her fabulous product in the midst of the second wave of this pandemic. Don’t think any of this is going to plan for her between Golfgate and Covid 2.0! She and her many midi dresses become more and more irrelevant the more that all of this progresses🙈🙈

Are we trying to get himself in on the IG thingy .. sauspans ? Go on Chris explain to us what they are 🤣 Who in the name of god does not know how to describe sausepans. saucepans ? Fgs! How old is this person? Had this person never used a saucepan, ever cooked ? Was this person not a single mother? Shur I am sure all these students will be heading off to college with expensive saucepans , many won’t be able to afford a Dunnes store value brand.. Get into the real world! The world of Covid Note the warning ! Dont be messaging now!!! go away with ye’ Buy them but don’t be messaging. Why would a grown woman expect people to believe she is that naive the little girl lost act ? Are people really buying into this act ???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are they both launching something very exciting at the same time ?? Way things are looking we will all be so excited and feel very lucky to just to find a toilet roll, now panic buying is setting in again!

interesting read, found on another thread.
I will be signing it.. About time the deluded, self entitled, self adoring Troll screeching influencers were educated in the world of Sicial Media. Then maybe , just maybe they will stop screeching Troll , bully, harassment !! And I hope those genuinely trolled, bullied , harassed staled also get justice..

Attachments

Last edited:
Are we trying to get himself in on the IG thingy .. sauspans ? Go on Chris explain to us what they are 🤣 Who in the name of god does not know how to describe sausepans. saucepans ? Fgs! How old is this person? Had this person never used a saucepan, ever cooked ? Was this person not a single mother? Shur I am sure all these students will be heading off to college with expensive saucepans , many won’t be able to afford a Dunnes store value brand.. Get into the real world! The world of Covid Note the warning ! Dont be messaging now!!! go away with ye’ Buy them but don’t be messaging. Why would a grown woman expect people to believe she is that naive the little girl lost act ? Are people really buying into this act ???

She's a pure dose that one! Country girl my arse! She's a hard nosed wagon!!

Reactions: 2
Interesting that she is featuring him again. Maybe she thinks showing him will boost her engagement rate. Delusion is a terrible affliction all the same🙊

Reactions: 3
I would often check in on her stories as I found them funny in a so bad they were good way.
Recently I cant even muster up that check in, they have become so boring!
I would say she stayed away from mentioning family in case it damaged her bullying claims but without others to fall back on, her own stories are very boring. It really is just selling.

I would often check in on her stories as I found them funny in a so bad they were good way.
Recently I cant even muster up that check in, they have become so boring!
I would say she stayed away from mentioning family in case it damaged her bullying claims but without others to fall back on, her own stories are very boring. It really is just selling.
Posted a photo of him on a garden lounger yesterday I think ,morally you just see the bottom half of him since the auld court thingigmigiggy

Mainly not morally 🤣

is this for real real the 🤬 Taoiseach suggested it . 😡😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Christ! My followers ‘need to wear a high viz’ & is something “I think my followers should do” !!!!! Is she for real????? I’ve heard it all now 😳

• Haha
Christ! My followers ‘need to wear a high viz’ & is something “I think my followers should do” !!!!! Is she for real????? I’ve heard it all now 😳

Take me to your Leader!!! Ya! We must do! Cult like sounding...anyone!!!

Hi Lisa!

They’ll hardly do it out of the goodness of their hearts! Hope he hasn’t got the taxpayers chequebook ready!!!!!!!!!!!!

W
I often play back to see if I have heard right, high vis!!! Then think why ? Why would you say that? Why would you make posts all about yourself, your beauty treatments , stuffing your faces , when the furthest thing from the minds of many is fecking fashion or beauty ! all I think about is making it through this, that family and friends are safe, that we can still earn a living, that hospitals and staff can cope with what’s ahead. Sorry all doom and gloom, I got to stop watching the news and pampered, greedy, self adoring influencers.

Reactions: 5
She looks so insincere when she does the midi dress try ons now. Maybe she’s as bored with them as we are🤣🤣

They’ll hardly do it out of the goodness of their hearts! Hope he hasn’t got the taxpayers chequebook ready!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.