Lisa’s Lust List #4 the handbags and the gladrags that you poor old followers used to sweat to buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now girls why didn’t so many of ye tell us ye we’re going to the savoy using Lisa’s code ? We could have had a tattlers meet up. I’m a bit vexed with ye 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now girls why didn’t so many of ye tell us ye we’re going to the savoy using Lisa’s code ? We could have had a tattlers meet up. I’m a bit vexed with ye 😂
Aww well never mind now we might meet up in the showers at some jail very soon.. might even share an auld cell.. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lads, she pretended that this wasn’t bothering her then .. bam 💥 high court. She’s doing a major lick up to the savoy in limerick. Because she caused them a LOT of heart ache ‘allegedly’ as with Queen B we gotta be careful now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok I'm totally confused just looked at her stories first two stories free flowers and sweets that's nice. Then she said "lots of post here in the office" wasn't her gripe last week with people contacting her in the office and observing when she is/isn't in the office. She is happy to accept all her freebies to the office but god forbid you look at her going in/out or phone the office. Is she not implying the office has a dual purpose if she accepts all her LLL post and parcels there.
Would tattle really hand over user details?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That lingerie was so creepy tho. Ugggh🤮
That sure was very creepy showing folk your lingerie, does she not realise some strange folk may be following. Fgs your underwear is private . Sharing everything with the world again!! In my opinion that is...

Aaaand she’s back. The blue #gifted shirt is €94.95, the #gifted lingerie sets retail at €96 each. The bouquet wasnt #gifted, nor were the sweets coming to another €70/80 so they must have been just presents! Not a bad haul to get for nothing of a damp Monday.
Don’t tell us we are invading your privacy when you are showing your underwear on a public forum Now I know we all won’t sleep tonight wondering what the secret set she is keeping for her birthday are like.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok I'm totally confused just looked at her stories first two stories free flowers and sweets that's nice. Then she said "lots of post here in the office" wasn't her gripe last week with people contacting her in the office and observing when she is/isn't in the office. She is happy to accept all her freebies to the office but god forbid you look at her going in/out or phone the office. Is she not implying the office has a dual purpose if she accepts all her LLL post and parcels there.
Nope. There’s hundreds of threads on Mrs Hinch who no doubt has tried to stop this already . People are asking Lisa for clarity and transparency. Nobody here is threatening to call to Lisa’s house or harm her in any way - Lisa doesn’t want to answer the questions on her directorships despite claiming ‘ I earn nothing from sharing this link’ - yet she’s a company director with the business/ brand owners?! Think about this. She would rather pay tens of thousands to high courts to try and silence us rather than answer questions on her companies. Who is really in the wrong here ?!

Reactions: 10
S Boutique sent her a blue top, now it’s not dark blue, it’s a light blue, she’s going to wear it in the car in the morning she said.
They also sent her a ‘secret surprise’ and after her zillions of followers asked her what it was, so she showed a pair of earrings in her next story.
Now that particular story is deleted 🤔

Wonder what gifted bra she’ll be wearing under the blue top, but sher look ladzzzzz she’ll prob tell everyone anyhow 🙈🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Never thought about that, ok to pop in with freebies/gifts but not ok to phone an office with a phone number that is available for members of the public to phone. Never once has she stated ‘don’t phone the office number’ screams stalker because a your girl phone asking why she allegedly broke Covid_19 regulations !! Now are these people popping in with all this free stuff classed as stalkers ??? That office is where she receives all her freebies through the post, where she posts from daily , let’s everyone know when she is there, arrival time, home time, dinner time!! A lot of posts she shows herself and the father opening the gifts, play fighting over them! One phone calls asking a question she did not want to answer on Social media and she claims she is been stalked .. have their been more calls, incidents ?? Very strange to go to a High Court over one phone call! Someone mentioned her car is not always there when she says she is working? From what I hear the car stands out and is parked in the same place every time!!! She broadcasts her movements around the town.. gym, walks, Coffee Bean, Tullamore Dew to name but a few places .. You tell everyone your daily movements silly person

Aww well free lingerie, saves the fella a few bob seeing as he buys it, as stated by herself

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Nope. There’s hundreds of threads on Mrs Hinch who no doubt has tried to stop this already . People are asking Lisa for clarity and transparency. Nobody here is threatening to call to Lisa’s house or harm her in any way - Lisa doesn’t want to answer the questions on her directorships despite claiming ‘ I earn nothing from sharing this link’ - yet she’s a company director with the business/ brand owners?! Think about this. She would rather pay tens of thousands to high courts to try and silence us rather than answer questions on her companies. Who is really in the wrong here ?!
The servers that host Tattle are based in the US. BoJo can’t get threads removed from here. So an irrelevant influencer from Tullamore deffo can’t either🤣🤣

That's a good point about the office and again, a blurring of the lines that are not maintained between the private and public. Or between Lisa the private person and the business. It's okay to use the "office" to film from, receive stuff from, mention etc. I dont know of any other bloggers that regularly show their "business" or private employment like that.

Reactions: 3
The adjournment would suggest that things aren’t quite clear cut. Be interesting to see how it pans out.

The amount that she shares online is ridiculous though. She may not see it, but she has been her own worst enemy in all of this and has drawn it all on herself.

Reactions: 2
In my opinion, Lisa has shared practically every element of her personal life. Surely this would make claims of stalking/harassment difficult to prove? Anyone can see her stories including underwear sets. Who or why would someone open themselves up to that?
She has created herself to be a public figure for her business and her USP is herself.

The adjournment would suggest that things aren’t quite clear cut. Be interesting to see how it pans out.

The amount that she shares online is ridiculous though. She may not see it, but she has been her own worst enemy in all of this and has drawn it all on herself.
This, plus not being entirely clear on what was an advert, or was paid, or sponsored or gifted...if you use her link or swipe up what it means, if you use her code.

Reactions: 3
I’ve unfollowed but had to have a look today.... unbelievable! As you have all said the irony of a person looking to sue an anonymous person for harassment & stalking and the 1st post after ‘taking a break’ is your bra & knicker sets ! My husband doesn’t even see what bra & knickers I have never mind 300,000 randomers !!

She has only recently started to put #ad #gift etc.... must be on advice from her legal team ....

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.