Lisa’s Lust List #4 the handbags and the gladrags that you poor old followers used to sweat to buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe it's still there and no apology. Awful woman that will never accept responsibility for her actions and instead is bullying others!
View attachment 253161

You can see just how angry she is here that she's spent thousands to try and scare people here to stop talking the truth about her and it's come to the end without any results.
View attachment 253164
How anyone could still follow her after this is beyond me!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
I can't believe it's still there and no apology. Awful woman that will never accept responsibility for her actions and instead is bullying others!
View attachment 253161

You can see just how angry she is here that she's spent thousands to try and scare people here to stop talking the truth about her and it's come to the end without any results.
View attachment 253164
I just watched her stories now and was horrified at how she spoke🙄. Her whole manner and the facial expressions say volumes about her lack of respect and empathy for other people. I'm actually shocked at the thinly disguised hatred in those clips😳. Shame on her!

Reactions: 8
Just reported her to Instagram and would encourage others to do the same before the story disappears. I’m surprised at her letting the mask slip!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.