Lisa's Lust List #38 Girls, girls, girls, I am so kind. 4.90 'discount' - I'm robbing ye blind.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really are horrible aren't they? They look cheap and nasty. And they are something like sixty euro. Jesus wept.

I think a butchers apron would definitely be nicer material and more stylish 😁. The plain ones are like garda uniform ones, or school uniforms.

The sheep can't get enough of them though. Tis an extraordinary phenomenon.
Extraordinary...I just can't understand it....they are like Swifties....and at least Taylor is a fantastic artist...and her music isn't a rip off of anyone elses

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Entire Instagram reel about the foundation/bb cream whatever is just ridiculous 🤔🤔🤔 How can anyone believe these messages are real ? Can the sheep not see she has probably altered the photographs to make herself "glow"....anyone with any grain of knowledge about buying makeup knows you need to test it on your own skin before buying it !!!!! What looks good on one person's skin may not on someone elses...especially with foundation

Reactions: 10
I saw a reel today from a beauty blogger. They were reviewing Sculpted by Aimee Foundation, and they mentioned that they would know the products produced by people in the industry, i.e Aimee, and those who aren't, - i.e insta huns who just put a label on it.

Apparently, South Korea is the place for making high quality cosmetics.

They said the quality of the product always shows with those who have experience and knowledge.

Lisa doesn't have the knowledge or expertise to come on and explain the science behind it. She is relying on her marketing tools to do that, but that is not enough in the beauty industry. Flash lights and packaging won't sell a product either.

I always find it interesting that she focuses so much on the packaging of the product.

It is interesting to see the silence from Mark Rodgers. There must have been a fallout there. He wasn't enthusiastic about the brushes, but I also think he has to think about his own street cred too.

Reactions: 14
Any one think she’s smugger than ever since she started going on about the HERO product, dressed up everyday, the hero product on (supposedly) 🤣 loving herself and then to reshare a reel of adoring messages 🤮 haven’t listened since that today, She’s a melt have the fancy Lidl bags sold out yet🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was the competition with Pamela Scott as I didn’t really listen that night but PS have a post up to win tickets and no mention of the Queen B

Reactions: 3
So she says she doesn't use filters??!!🤔🤔 Why then is her hair a different colour in these pictures? Her hair looks brown(instead of its normal harsh black colour)in her 'hero' product post..like they've been taken in soft focus.
It might technically not be filtered but there's some form of editing going on, clearly. Lisa doesn't look like that day to day 🤣 We'd all look better with a team of professional makeup artists and then photographers working on us.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she says she doesn't use filters??!!🤔🤔 Why then is her hair a different colour in these pictures? Her hair looks brown(instead of its normal harsh black colour)in her 'hero' product post..like they've been taken in soft focus.
Maybe the HERO product (that’s going to go viral) changes your hair colour and plumps your lips too. Omg the sheep will love that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She doesn’t seem to have sent her hero product to Mark Rodger’s 😂
Didn’t he go to Milan with her & her 2 skivvies? Im assuming thats when the top italian cosmetic company called her with an opportunity she couldn’t turn down. Shes such a crafty cow, she has done something to him, probably stole the idea that was originally his.
---
Any one think she’s smugger than ever since she started going on about the HERO product, dressed up everyday, the hero product on (supposedly) 🤣 loving herself and then to reshare a reel of adoring messages 🤮 haven’t listened since that today, She’s a melt have the fancy Lidl bags sold out yet🤔🤣
Yes absolutely, iv never seen such a smug face, totally loving herself & her big bank account. I hate the way she talks to Crusty, “will we buy it Chris” the little girly voice she puts on, God forgive me but Id love to give her a kick up the ass & send her flying.
Did we loose @Missycoco ? Im hoping she got locked out of her account & is waiting to be accepted as a new member, it happened me before & had to wait 2months to re-join as a new member, her wit & screenshots were hilarious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
MR is too busy working with Sol del Janiero at Taylor Swift last night handing out bags of freebies to all the young Insta huns, 😁 and doing an add for Primark beauty showing off their new ‘Viral’ SPF primer 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8