Lisa's Lust List #38 Girls, girls, girls, I am so kind. 4.90 'discount' - I'm robbing ye blind.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen it all now. This sheep obviously works with for Chris and must have him demented asking about Lisa's tat. Mortified for her.
Ffs she posted that and thinks it's funny

Can't cope with the stress of working for Chris - conforms what we specuated but I think we will see the results of crying eyes this morning after he sees that

Reactions: 9
I've seen it all now. This sheep obviously works with for Chris and must have him demented asking about Lisa's tat. Mortified for her.
I couldn't make head nor tail of that post. Lunch? Do they mean launch? 🤣
It reminded me of Joey's bag in Friends when he produced a sandwich out of it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sloppy description of bag… copy & paste from the black one! “Bag of bag”????

Fleeceya I thought you said it was “champagne “ hardware & not brassy gold!!!

IMG_6866.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I couldn't make head nor tail of that post. Lunch? Do they mean launch? 🤣
It reminded me of Joey's bag in Friends when he produced a sandwich out of it
To translate
I work for Cristy and he's a C&$t
Whem he sees this message I will be fired/forced to leave.
Can you tell him I want this bag as my leaving present as compensation for putting up wirh him

Kind Regards

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Isn't it odd that Sally has gained followers.. yet so many of us have unfollowed? She's lost all credibility for me after lying down with Fleecya!

Wind 'em up and watch 'em go. There's husbands and sons now apparently familiar with the LLL products. 🤣 Just surprised they didn't both say the bags were DEVINE. 😉

IMG_4811.jpeg
IMG_4812.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@Luckydogbk I bought the Dunnes pj on your recommendation. Thank you, they are fab 😘😘
Love them! Now if only we could find a way to get through to her sheep & show them how they are be conned by Lisa , I would happily sit back & watch her downfall. The lies she tells them are just incredible. I picture her evey night checking her bank balance, I don’t know how she sleeps at night being so dishonest 🤷‍♀️
---
I'm waiting on mine to be delivered - I was also influenced 🤣🤣
Now dont forget to apologise for bothering me when you send me your “thank you” message thanking me for being soooo wonderful 😝😉😂😂 x

Last edited:
  • Haha
See the lipstick woops that she forgot to hide out of the taupe bag that she definitely uses as a crossbows while her Chanel is on her shoulder
Haha ye saw that. Another one of her brainwashing tactics, ohhh i’ll just leave a sample lipstick in my bag & that will get them all excited about whats to come after my “hero” product. How the hell does she think she is qualified to launch any makeup products? Not so long ago she used2 be on saying she hasnt a clue about makeup until her “little brother” (banished now because he’s of no more use to her) Mark taught her how to apply it. And now shes launching a “hero” product which is obviously a bb cream, I don’t know why she’s even holding off on launching it, the sheep have practically bought it already cos they are idiots & she more or less said what it is! Shes a fuxkn clown.
---
Did bags sell out yet
God damn it I think they are?… ah I give up on these morons 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

The gabbling will be off the charts today, and when she launches lunches the next product at the weekend.
The headaches from staring at her bank balance will be epic. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha ye saw that. Another one of her brainwashing tactics, ohhh i’ll just leave a sample lipstick in my bag & that will get them all excited about whats to come after my “hero” product. How the hell does she think she is qualified to launch any makeup products? Not so long ago she used2 be on saying she hasnt a clue about makeup until her “little brother” (banished now because he’s of no more use to her) Mark taught her how to apply it. And now shes launching a “hero” product which is obviously a bb cream, I don’t know why she’s even holding off on launching it, the sheep have practically bought it already cos they are idiots & she more or less said what it is! Shes a fuxkn clown.
---

God damn it I think they are?… ah I give up on these morons 🤦‍♀️
Actually im wrong they are still available! €220😂😂😂 it’s actually hilarious. Im off work tdy gonna keep trying to “buy” one & see IF they do sell out cos this one will be on telling her lies soon.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I'm actually incredulous at sheep paying 220 for that rotten looking bag, and some are now buying it for the second time.
And no doubt they bought the raffia yoke as well. She really has them fooled. 🐑🐑🐑🐑

That green shirt that she was wearing yesterday looks really cheap, like all of the shirts she 'designs'. And we know they are anything but cheap.

Remember me posting that I was imagining all these clones lined up in a row. Well it sort of happened, apparently 🤣

IMG_4810.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Now dont forget to apologise for bothering me when you send me your “thank you” message thanking me for being soooo wonderful 😝😉😂😂 x
I didn't sleep last night stressing over whether I thank you, your daughter or Dunnes🤷‍♀️

They haven't arrived yet but I have to say the quality is amazing- I'm glad I love them as much as you do ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
No Lisa they dont know you, my postman wouldn’t know you if you beat him over the head with your Raffia handbag!
No, nor mine. Thankfully.

Chelinda and Noel need to come up with something new to say. The postman/ woman passing remarks on a package they are delivering, yeah right.
That's been overdone and was never credible anyway.

Shops and retailers worldwide selling off Spring/Summer stock all month to make way for Autumn/Winter and Lidl announces today the Taupe bag is part of her Spring/Summer "collection" 🤣🤣

Also she's raging the jumpsuit is too big since she lost all the weight - she better get on to Mullingar opticians cos it looks grand to me

• Haha