Lisa's Lust List #38 Girls, girls, girls, I am so kind. 4.90 'discount' - I'm robbing ye blind.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is she going to show the actual product after the sheep have purchased it. That is madness if that's the case.
It's a new concept. Her Hero 'Pig in a Poke' range. Will you dare to buy before you try.

Did she mention if this new product has been tested on animals or not. For some women this is very important.

Reactions: 10
Between myself and my daughter we counted 5 denim jackets at home. Always losing one so buy a new one and it turns up. All from dunnes, penneys, principals, remember them, 1 is so old its vintage I bought it in Turkey AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM ARE THE SAME AND ALL FOR UNDER €30 EACH. WISE THE duck UP SHEEP.

Reactions: 14
Between myself and my daughter we counted 5 denim jackets at home. Always losing one so buy a new one and it turns up. All from dunnes, penneys, principals, remember them, 1 is so old its vintage I bought it in Turkey AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM ARE THE SAME AND ALL FOR UNDER €30 EACH. WISE THE duck UP SHEEP.
These sheep hadn't any clothes prior to Lisa coming along and designing everything they need. How cud they already own a denim jacket they haven't been able to buy anything until she gave them the links to do so. All walking around stark naked they were. Hadn't as much as a sat night tshirt or a walking jacket between them. Now she is selling them products without even showing them the product how gullible are they???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was in Tesco today, they have the 25% off clothing at the moment.

T-shirts you could wear any day or night really, good quality. Take you anywhere 😁 Pyjamas, you name it, lots of good value.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was in Tesco today, they have the 25% off clothing at the moment.

T-shirts you could wear any day or night really, good quality. Take you anywhere 😁 Pyjamas, you name it, lots of good value.
But they don’t have the the Lisa logo on them so how would the sheep know if they are in the ‘Cult’ to be able to touch, rub, or feel and make friends as her community are so fecking FABULOUS, Kind and absolutely STUPID 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But they don’t have the the Lisa logo on them so how would the sheep know if they are in the ‘Cult’ to be able to touch, rub, or feel and make friends as her community are so fecking FABULOUS, Kind and absolutely STUPID 🤣🤣🤣
Not to mention the VERY YOUNG GIRL serving in the coffee shop. LMAO 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not to mention the VERY YOUNG GIRL serving in the coffee shop. LMAO 🤣
And the Post men,( never post women ) 😂, only for Lisa they wouldn’t be in a job 🤣 notions !!🤣🤣🤣I have meet people before who have ego and money but my God NO ONE would ever match this wagon, it’s worse she’s getting😬😬😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Girls, Girls, Girls.. get yer clocks set for exclusive susriber access... the actual neck of her taking a swipe at CT... now... a Saturday night out in Tullamore may not be Offaly exciting to many.. but the majority of the population actually make an effort to get dressed for dinner!! We don't wear a jumpsuit for 2 days in a row, throw on a neon gifted jumper and then slap a Chinese denim jacket over it.. as a menopausal mum ... that's the stuff nightmares are made of.. imagine needing the loo?? Thon ridey chair thing in Dublin must have worked miracles, cos let me tell ya, after two labours, hittin 50... there's not a hope in hell I would manage to remove all the layers before an accident would occur 🙈😂 let's just say there have been occasions when the nail scissors has come out in a pub toilet to cut through the layers... no joke!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Girls, Girls, Girls.. get yer clocks set for exclusive susriber access... the actual neck of her taking a swipe at CT... now... a Saturday night out in Tullamore may not be Offaly exciting to many.. but the majority of the population actually make an effort to get dressed for dinner!! We don't wear a jumpsuit for 2 days in a row, throw on a neon gifted jumper and then slap a Chinese denim jacket over it.. as a menopausal mum ... that's the stuff nightmares are made of.. imagine needing the loo?? Thon ridey chair thing in Dublin must have worked miracles, cos let me tell ya, after two labours, hittin 50... there's not a hope in hell I would manage to remove all the layers before an accident would occur 🙈😂 let's just say there have been occasions when the nail scissors has come out in a pub toilet to cut through the layers... no joke!
Imagine rushing for the loo with a jacket and jumper over a jumpsuit! I don’t think she even wore them going out….or did she even go out? No obligatory pic of the lodger smiling at his free meal 🤣

• Haha
Exactly….these instahuns are all border-line fuckn crazy at this stage, literally do anything for money. Th
Yep yet another sales tactic from Lisa. She is getting them wound up they will all be online snapping it up. Absolutely ridiculous she has not even shown the actual product being used live or anything yet. She is trying to prove the messages she gets are real....
what a load of horse-shite! Seriously what are the chances of sitting beside 3 sheep discussing Fleeyca on a night out? So the newsletter/email or whatever it is goes out at 10, then what? The sheep jusy buy this Hero product without even knowing what it is! Its beyond devious because she knows her hero product is a bog standard bb-cream & for €35 it has to be cheap old shite.
How many times has she flapped about the kitchen in that (to big for me since I lost “the weight) jumpsuit? I don’t believe she went anywhere, shes just a fuxkn lonely muppet with nothing better to do on a Sat night & I could be wrong but wasn’t Crusty going bk2 see his Mother for another few days?

Attachments

That's it. 25 mins to launch time and all we get is a bed head and an advert.

Its nothing new, loads of brands are doing the same. What makes her different.

Her arrogance launching this product and no real presentation of it, is unbelievable. I know no other brand that does this.

Reactions: 7
That's it. 25 mins to launch time and all we get is a bed head and an advert.

Its nothing new, loads of brands are doing the same. What makes her different.

Her arrogance launching this product and no real presentation of it, is unbelievable. I know no other brand that does this.
And we also get treated to this, disgusting i almost threw up my coffee & could nearly smell the morning breath off her, she’s promoting a new makeup & comes on doing this 🤢🤢🤢 Her hearts palpataing at the thoughts of her bank account rising again, seeing as she had to pay some bills last week. No wonder that Crusty had to leave the house, I would actually throttle her if I was living with her. Hate when she comes in her dressing gown as well, like fuk off & shower & take “your teeth” out before coming on ughhhh rotten.

Attachments

• Sick
Wow! The actual arrogance of her coming on in a dressing gown to launch a hero premium product! Speaks volumes about what she thinks of her customers! Nothing new in the product - Clarins and Gosh have been doing the same product for a long time! On another note.. only 18 brands on her website now.. who is missing? 30mls of the hero life changing viral face cream to whoever gets the answer correct 😂

• Haha
Wow! The actual arrogance of her coming on in a dressing gown to launch a hero premium product! Speaks volumes about what she thinks of her customers! Nothing new in the product - Clarins and Gosh have been doing the same product for a long time! On another note.. only 18 brands on her website now.. who is missing? 30mls of the hero life changing viral face cream to whoever gets the answer correct 😂
She’s freaking out now in her dressing gown cos the product is showing up as sold out, fuckn hell iv never seen her so manic😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6