Lisa's Lust List #38 Girls, girls, girls, I am so kind. 4.90 'discount' - I'm robbing ye blind.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What weight is she claiming to have lost?
She must be brining out a slimming aid 🙄
She probably got Ozempic from Oonagh which would explain why she can't eat any "shite" as she described it

But definitely wouldn't be shocked if she has a rival to symprove/weight loss plan in the pipe line

Reactions: 10
I’m not going to talk about losing weight…but mentions it at every chance. The jumpsuit looks like a perfect fit to me 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sales on everywhere and the idiot sheep paying Lisa full price those bags should have been available Apr/May so that the sheep could have gotten some use out of them before the rain sets in. Suppose they all only wanted the bag to take on hols to photograph to send to herself to say it's travelled half way round the world. Eejits the lot of them. Lovely bags reduced on River Island ladies if any of you are in the market for a Raffia bag plenty different styles there for 30 quid and under. I know they aren't hand weaved but still......

Attachments

Reactions: 11
The jumpsuit is fine on her, except when she does her stupid flappy dance in the kitchen, however she destroys it with that rotten blue little cardigan & then the chinese denim jacket. What weight loss is she on about? She has a grand figure nothing wrong with it, where did she loose the weight off her nose? Cos I can’t see it. Anyway shes raging girls & gonna order a smaller size, whats she gonna do with the one on her? Wouldn’t it be nice to gift it to a dopey sheep? Theyd be wetting themselves with excitement, wait what am I thinking she will sell it on to luxury exchange & then off to pay her monthly building bills. BTW shes not the 1st person to do this most people pay by installments your not gonna pay out for works that haven’t been fully completed, but she thinks shes wonderfully clever. Have to laugh at her little scrap of paper with the amounts on it, very scatty looking! Also maybe its my phone but my God the hero product has turned her face orange?…
---
Hi Lisa 👋 Those PJs really do look like you have slept in them all night long.........thrown on for a selfie and taken straight back off same as everything else you promote.....not as much as a wrinkle in them...please try better next time...
She doesn’t wear em cos ud sweat like a little pig in those yokes, fexkin temu pj’s is what they are.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The jumpsuit is fine on her, except when she does her stupid flappy dance in the kitchen, however she destroys it with that rotten blue little cardigan & then the chinese denim jacket. What weight loss is she on about? She has a grand figure nothing wrong with it, where did she loose the weight off her nose? Cos I can’t see it. Anyway shes raging girls & gonna order a smaller size, whats she gonna do with the one on her? Wouldn’t it be nice to gift it to a dopey sheep? Theyd be wetting themselves with excitement, wait what am I thinking she will sell it on to luxury exchange & then off to pay her monthly building bills. BTW shes not the 1st person to do this most people pay by installments your not gonna pay out for works that haven’t been fully completed, but she thinks shes wonderfully clever. Have to laugh at her little scrap of paper with the amounts on it, very scatty looking! Also maybe its my phone but my God the hero product has turned her face orange?…
Where is her planner she cannot live without - surely thats the kinda tit she should have it it not on the back of an envelope 🤣🤣

She hasn't lost drastic amounts of weight the only place I think it's visible is her face it makes her look aged/wrinkly

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said she hadn't exercised in a month, so I'm assuming it might be weight loss due to her cortisol levels and being in perimenopause.
Cardio can cause an increase in cortisol levels and cause a stress effect on the body which can stop weight loss or even cause weight gain.
That's just me guessing though 😁

Reactions: 4
She said she hadn't exercised in a month, so I'm assuming it might be weight loss due to her cortisol levels and being in perimenopause.
Cardio can cause an increase in cortisol levels and cause a stress effect on the body which can stop weight loss or even cause weight gain.
That's just me guessing though 😁
Another reason for me not to go to the gym. I really hate it.

• Haha
Isn't it odd that Sally has gained followers.. yet so many of us have unfollowed? She's lost all credibility for me after lying down with Fleecya!
I feel like that about Suzanne Jackdon. Think it's Kash Beauty for me from here on in. I won't give a cent to anyone linked to her.

Reactions: 3
Her advertising for her new “hero” product is a copy of Charlotte tilburys new unreal skin glow stick advertising - it’s all over ig - how original Lisa 🫣🤣
You can get Charlotte Tilbury dupes in Penneys for about 6e...29e less than Lustys dupe 🤣🤣🌞
---
I'm actually incredulous at sheep paying 220 for that rotten looking bag, and some are now buying it for the second time.
And no doubt they bought the raffia yoke as well. She really has them fooled. 🐑🐑🐑🐑

That green shirt that she was wearing yesterday looks really cheap, like all of the shirts she 'designs'. And we know they are anything but cheap.

Remember me posting that I was imagining all these clones lined up in a row. Well it sort of happened, apparently 🤣

View attachment 3021631
Shirts put me in mind of butchers aprons 🤔🤔🤔 coarse striped material...actually I think a butchers apron would be more stylish 🤣🤣🤣 the shirts are particularly horrible...they were the worst product until she unleashed the Greek national costume "frock"
---
He didn't seem to really rate her makeup brushes
She seems to have "unfriended " him...just like Joanie Pony et al

Last edited:
  • Wow
Shirts put me in mind of butchers aprons 🤔🤔🤔 coarse striped material...actually I think a butchers apron would be more stylish 🤣🤣🤣 the shirts are particularly horrible...they were the worst product until she unleashed the Greek national costume "frock"
They really are horrible aren't they? They look cheap and nasty. And they are something like sixty euro. Jesus wept.

I think a butchers apron would definitely be nicer material and more stylish 😁. The plain ones are like garda uniform ones, or school uniforms.

The sheep can't get enough of them though. Tis an extraordinary phenomenon.

They really are horrible aren't they? They look cheap and nasty. And they are something like sixty euro. Jesus wept.

I think a butchers apron would definitely be nicer material and more stylish 😁. The plain ones are like garda uniform ones, or school uniforms.

The sheep can't get enough of them though. Tis an extraordinary phenomenon.
An extraordinary phenomenon indeed. I wouldn’t believe it if I didn’t see with my own eyes. Mind you considering the thousands she sells I haven’t seen that much of her tat in the wild. Mostly the original period logo sweatshirts and the sunglasses. No doubt I’ll be seeing the rotten, ahem, ratten bags everywhere for the summer 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4