Lisa's Lust List #38 Girls, girls, girls, I am so kind. 4.90 'discount' - I'm robbing ye blind.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously? This has to be from one of the employees fake accounts? A young girl working in a coffee shop im sure is most likely dreaming about finishing work & going out with her mates not eyeing up some rotten tacky Lisa Jacket ffs make it make sense 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Omg I’m from Cork and nobody down here would send a dopey message like that!! Definitely fake 🙄
Definitely not. Nor from any other county either.

Picture this, woman wearing bog standard jacket buying a coffee. 'Very young girl' who wouldn't be seen dead in such a jacket, serves coffee. Woman says thanks and sits down. The End.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah she is seriously deluded. The messages are so over the top. Youngsters wud barely talk while serving ya, and definitely aren't asking anyone if they are subscribed to get Lisa's 'my news' letter. Or taking notice of what brand of jacket you are wearing. They don't know who she is. She thinks she is known throughout the entire island of Ireland. She isn't known outside of Insta by anyone but her sheep. Sales must not be as high as she had hoped. Thought she was taking weekends off. Yet there she is posting fake messages and links as per usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Exactly.

If it's the infamous blazer, Dunnes, Tesco, M&S and loads more places had blazers during the year. Nothing to make hers stand out apart from it being overpriced and no doubt inferior quality.

I have nieces in their late teens/ early twenties, who work part time while studying. Not one of them would know who that wan is, and while I am certain they are very pleasant to people they meet at work, would they hell be saying stuff like that. 🤣

Deluded is exactly what she is.

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_2024-06-29-14-50-38-470_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg

Maybe because Una from UP is involved ????.

Why not show the product less all the lights???? If it's a hero product.

Reactions: 9
‘I can’t run out I just can’t’ translates to sheep make sure you get your order/multi orders in early so you won’t be utterly disappointed and your year ruined!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
‘I can’t run out I just can’t’ translates to sheep make sure you get your order/multi orders in early so you won’t be utterly disappointed and your year ruined!!!
Yep yet another sales tactic from Lisa. She is getting them wound up they will all be online snapping it up. Absolutely ridiculous she has not even shown the actual product being used live or anything yet. She is trying to prove the messages she gets are real....

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Was looking through some Insta stories and anyone follow this woman Lavinia pretty boring shops in Dunnes and Penny’s but had this up, wonder is she referring to Lisa🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So is she going to show the actual product after the sheep have purchased it. That is madness if that's the case.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I’d love to know what she’s actually wearing heading out. The too big jumpsuit is getting a second outing I see…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is influencing the sheep to drink whiskey sours now🙄 would she ever just f off. God she is the most annoying person on insta. Lisa your jumpsuit is covered in dog hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lisa get a life! So many gigs, concerts festivals, sports, pride this weekend. Anything! Just get a life more interesting than buying and selling.
Why did mark her bestie little brother not invite her to the Taylor Swift gig I wonder (not) 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13